Healthy Food Recipes - Keto Teriyaki Sauce For Chicken, Fish, and Other Meats!

July 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/krRkSdjBedE


Hi I'm Lisa from Low Carb Yum today I've got 
another great keto recipe for you I'm going   to show you how to make your own keto friendly 
teriyaki sauce now this teriyaki sauce is going   to be great for making a grilled chicken stir 
fries you can use it for fish as well you can   use it for baking for chicken wings you can even 
use it for dipping and it's super easy and because   you're making it at home you won't have to worry 
about any added sugars in it like the kind that   you get at the store so if you guys are ready 
to see how it's done I'm ready to show you how   how to make this a super easy recipe so first of 
all in a small saucepan you're going to combine   two thirds cup soy sauce a quarter cup of low-carb 
keto friendly brown sugar substitute Swerve brown   or you can use the Lakanto Gold for this recipe 
I do find that this work works a little bit better   but any low-carb sweetener will work it 
is preferred to use a brown sweetener so if   you can't get a brown sweetener you can add just a 
little bit of blackstrap molasses that's something   I used to do before brown sugar sweeteners were 
common I usually just add like an eighth or a   quarter of a teaspoon so it's really not going to 
add that many carbs but if you are concerned about   the carbs just go ahead and use a regular white 
granular sweetener and then you're going to add   two teaspoons of minced garlic two teaspoons 
of ginger paste a quarter cup of sesame oil and then you're going to go ahead and heat that 
over medium heat until it's coming to a slight   boil and then you're going to reduce the heat 
to a simmer and whisk in a half a teaspoon of   xanthan gum and then you're going to go ahead 
and simmer that until the sauce thickens   so once the sauce thickens you can 
go ahead and remove it from the heat   and you're gonna stir in 
one teaspoon of sesame seeds now the thing I did find is that I like to use 
a low sodium soy sauce because if I use regular   soy sauce and I do use the gluten-free soy 
sauce so either soy sauce that's gluten free   tamari sauce you can even use coconut aminos and 
that's a little bit sweet so it does work nice in   this teriyaki recipe as well but if you don't have 
the low sodium soy sauce if you just have regular   sodium tamari you may want to go ahead and dilute 
it with water so instead of two thirds cup of soy   sauce you can use one cup of soy sauce and one cup 
of water or one cup of low sodium chicken broth   water works great that's what I usually do because 
the regular soy sauce I found does get a little   bit too salty and the xantham gum I mean it does 
end up becoming kind of thick after it sits a   while so you may want to also reduce that to about 
a quarter teaspoon as well depending on how thick   you like it I mean some teriyaki marinades are 
pretty watery so you can totally leave the xanthan   gum out if you'd like to but I just find that it 
holds to the meat better and I like to use this   for chicken teriyaki crock pot where I just throw 
the sauce in there with a couple chicken breasts   or chicken thigh meat and then I let it you know 
slow cook either on high for three to four hours   or low for six to eight hours um and then the 
chicken gets really tender and it's it's so   tender that I end up shredding it because it'll 
just gonna fall apart because of the slow cooking   in the teriyaki sauce that's all there is to 
making your own delicious keto homemade teriyaki   sauce I hope you guys give this recipe a try 
I hope you do like it and let me know what you   think in the comments that's it for now thanks for 
watching and be sure to subscribe to the Low Carb   Yum channels if you'd like to see more recipes 
from Low Carb Yum that's it for now bye bye


Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments