Healthy Food Recipes - THE FAST 800 DIET (from the 5:2 Diet Guru DR MICHAEL MOSLEY) - I Tried the Fast 800 Diet

January 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Em76HTNlARA


- [woman] Only 800 calories a day. - Why do I do this to myself? (flames crackling)
Dumpster fire of it's own. (echoing) Literally feel dizzy. (sound of radio changing stations) (typing on keyboard) - So, we are trying the fast 800 diet, from doctor, I think he's a doctor, don't quote me on that, Dr.Michael Mosley. (intense noise) (thinking noise) - Who is the diet guru, behind the five two diet, - [man] The wildly popular five two diet, where you eat normally five days a week, and then basically fast for two. - A friend of mine tried the five two diet on the recommendation of a dietitian, and she lost a lot of weight, she got her eating kind of under control, it really helped her with
her hormones and stuff, so I've heard good things about that, but this fast 800.


- [Woman] Fast 800. - The idea is rapid weight loss, we have shown that you lose an average of around 22 pounds over eight weeks. - [Woman] While the CDC claims that slow and stead weight loss is best, Mosley says his plan is
to lose weight quickly by eating only 800 calories a day for two to twelve weeks. - I'm not sure if it's a good thing, I know I'm pretty certain
it's not a good thing, at least in my opinion, I know for a fact that I couldn't maintain it personally, without sort of damaging my mental health, my relationship with
food, anything like that. So, I'm gonna try it for a day, just to see how I feel, but I don't recommend it long term, it just can't be sustainable. In fact I think they actually say, that you should only do it for 12 weeks, so I just don't get it, because he's saying people sustained the weight loss more when they do it fast. (heavy bass sound) - Psshh (skeptical) I don't know man. - I'm sure that's to true, I mean it's definitely not true for me, and I feel like it's praying on people who are desperate to lose weight, because there's been all these headlines, about losing a stone or
14 pounds in three weeks, and people who want to lose weight, (echoing) sometimes we get desperate and we go to drastic measures, and it's just (echoing) not good for our mental health or our well being or anything, so I just worry that, that's praying on stuff
like, vulnerable people, who are looking for a
quick fix essentially, and sorry it might do damage, I know for a fact it
would do damage to me.


So, I won't be doing it for a long time. But, let's see how today goes. (upbeat music) - I can't finish that I hate it, I don't like berries of any kind really, I don't know why, I just can't get use to them, so. I don't really like berries and stuff, so, those are probably going to go out the window. I'm probably going to
want to eat it though, because I'm going to get
(echoing) hungry later, so, I should stop saying
so, so much, you know. Anyway, I might sort of like cover it, and see how it is later. If I'm really that desperate. (big breath through noise) I'm going to try and finish it.


(upbeat music) I feel really light headed. I should really eat something, (sigh) (upbeat music) - [Person] (happy) MMM-MMM-MMM - [Woman] The second bowl, it's actually quite nice, I'm feeling this, so I can't complain. - My body isn't use to this, I feel light headed
and I'm gonna lay down, I am laying down, I don't know what's going on here, but I'm going to have a nap or something. I don't know. (upbeat music) (upbeat music continues) (surprise sound effect) (sad music) - Just wolfing it down. (sad music continues) (crunching noise) - So, I'm not going to lie today has been like an absolute
stinker. (fart noise) I won't recommend this to anybody. Firstly, I felt like shit (fart noise), I was tired, I wasn't so much hungry, but just my energy, and my tolerance, (evil laugh) (scary noise) were really, really low today.



I tried to eat like 12 tell 8, but by the time I prepared my food and stuff it was like one o'clock, and I think it's nine now, so. But, yeah essentially I'm not one to get into arguments, I never ever argue with people, I can probably think of like three arguments really, that I've had in my life time. - World peace.


- [man] Awe. (crowd cheers) - It's pretty damn rare,
like I will let people kind of just do them, I can't be bothered, to argue to be honest and today, I completely lost my rag. I think in part it was me being hungry, and having absolutely no tolerance for shit today. The other part it was just, you know I think everyone was just, (echoing) I'm not in a mood (chuckles) today, so, you know that was a (flames crackling)
dumpster fire of it's own. Anyway, I don't think this diet is maintainable, if that's
the word, long term. I don't think I could do it, and remain having a healthy relationship with food, for even a short resemblance of time.


I'm even struggling to
get my thoughts together, because I haven't eaten enough today, and I got dizzy, light headed, it's just all been an absolute fucking mess to be quite honest. And I don't know what to tell you, just don't do it guys, like it's just not worth it. This is probably the most negative shit I've felt this year, for sure, this day, I just. (unhappy) sigh. I'm just over it..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments