Healthy Food Recipes - Easy Salad Recipe, Salad recipes for weight loss, Healthy Green Salad in Pure Olive Oil,

January 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WVh07aEp5l8


loot mila rahmanir rahim assalam walekum how are
you all i hope you all are well today i am preparing sila which in my house
keep it ready in routine delhi we definitely make this advice because there are lot of warts and It is good for health,
so let's start the video, on the first day, I am taking a radish of the same size and
have to cut it, cut it with your friend, whatever you like and length, you can also call
You can cut it from the center and spoil it.


Now animals cut in this way, put them in a separate bowl. I
have to record 2 medium size ghazals , that I have to take two diamonds of that size and cut them too
. I have a lot of plans ready. I am doing it according to you as much as
you need, you can give your advice, love someone's yagya, after putting it in the bowl, do
n't ignore it, I will cut it green light, let me tell you this is optional because some
like it and some don't like it. Now after cutting it, take half inch
of green coriander or cut it Have to do it and will take green chillies without 10 cutting
it, as much green chillies as you like, you will add to it as per your choice.


According to the habit or
taste, those who regularly smile with love, share it too, you can share it as per your choice. You can also keep it and you can also keep it,
now put it in a bowl, after two days I have taken tomatoes of the size, if I want, I
will make them serious, then cut them in the same way. According to the calculation of 2 cups, do it in such a way that by
taking this flower on both sides, it will be fried for 214 hours.


The fourth part is when finely chopped,
then it will be equal to two cups.
I want to plant a lot of small things in the house,
like mint has become green, coriander has become this saliva, and tomatoes and green chilies
can also be planted, I will show you that now, so I have planted a lot of this tilawat. Let me
show you this, I have a roll salad and this is a salad here, see a lot of salad
In Delhi, cut as many leaves as you need from this, but Dharmendra has a much stronger
condition than you and it is fresh, and it is a seven-point loot of the house that if you want, you will put it in the treatment in the same way,
then you can put cuttings from it too. 15th May She Suddanli and cut it
and put it and put one inch piece of ginger finely chopped onion on medium flame I wear
it and let me show you this oil now give this payment about two to three table spoon chakli and
boil it Why not offer it is 200 grams, now put salt in it, half a teaspoon of bitter red
chili, one teaspoon, now keep it for 2 to 3 minutes, after 2 to 3 minutes, close the film
and let it cool, the salad will be good.


Let's mix it well, it's been an hour, now we
will put it in and put buna and kuntha and cumin in it, one tablespoon and chaat masala is close to two table spoon,
or you can also put your test address and chopped mint too. Add it, mix it well and
rub it in two to three ways and put it in the juice. Fidget loot that now in the last add olive oil to it
about two to three table spoon I tell you with which oil you should start
using it is very healthy for you or do any vegetable in the house If you
prepare, then on top of that also you can put about 2 table spoons of olive oil on it, it
will be good for your health too, then test that you will like it very much, then take the salad prepared from chat,
many messages have been prepared.


You must try it, I have
to remember it in my prayers.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments