Healthy Food Recipes - BEST Weight Loss Carrot Cake Recipe❗️Most delicious and healthy oats cake | no sugar, no flour| ASMR

December 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D6_PI_YSm-U


2 happy carrots if we eat happy and healthy food...we are happy and healthy :) Let's make the world grate again 1 egg 125 g yogurt (1/2 cup) 1 tsp vanilla Where are you guys watching from?Share with me in the comment section... I am curious :) 90 g rolled oats (1 cup) 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Please like and subscribe to my channel so we can bake more often together :) microwave at 800 W for 3 minutes
or bake for 20 minutes at 175˚C/347˚F and now let's make the topping 125 yogurt (1/2 cup) 1 tsp maple syrup sprinkle some orange zest Who am I kidding?
When I am alone at home I eat like this....


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments