Healthy Food Recipes - 10 Oats Recipes For Weight Loss In Hindi | Lose Weight Fast|Breakfast|Lunch| Dinner| Dr.Shikha Singh

December 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dGH2vH9RijM


Hello and welcome back to my channel guys I am Dr. Shikha Guys today's video is very amazing Because I have bought today for you all 10 oats recipe So many oats recipes, that you cannot think Guys these are very amazing recipes They are very simple and quick Anyone can make it and They are very tasty And the best thing is that they will give you amazing weight loss There are 10 recipes, you can keep on changing them and eat You can change daily and eat But yes you have to eat in controlled portion How you have to eat that I will tell you And first of all we will talk about benefits of oats Oats is an amazing whole grain cereal Which is gluten free The best thing about this is that It contains a lot of fiber Beta-glucan If we talk about 100 grams oats Then it contains 11 grams fiber And this beta-glucan fiber It is very amazing for cholesterol Because it binds with bad cholesterol in our body And excretes it This is also amazing for diabetes cases Because it is complex carbohydrate And it digests slowly in our body And it releases glucose slowly in our body So glucose does not spike in our body After eating this And the glucose that is released slowly That used as energy in our body Because it has very high content of fiber So it does not make you feel hungry for longer period of time And as it is complex carbohydrate It digests slowly in your body That is why it keeps you full for very long time So it is amazing for weight loss It is fibre rich So it does not let constipation happen It is amazing for your gut health It is also amazing for growth of healthy bacteria in your gut It contains antioxidants Named as Avenanthramides Which are amazing for heart health It also has high protein content If we talk about 100 grams oats Then it contains 17 grams of proteins It has phosphorus in very high quantity That is why it is also amazing for your bone health It contains good iron content So it is also amazing for your hemoglobin levels It has good content of selenium Which is an antioxidant And it is very amazing for your thyroid gland If we talk about half cup uncooked oats Or we talk of around 50 grams of uncooked oats Then it has around 200 calories So you can take it very easily Either in your breakfast or in your lunch So we will see how do I make 10 amazing oats recipes Come we will see it in my kitchen First of all I have kept a pan on gas I am putting oats in it We will roast the oats a bit We will keep on stirring it And we will keep gas on low to medium flame Otherwise our oats get burnt This way you can roast the oats Store it in airtight jar and keep it in the fridge And it can stay very easily for 1 week to 10 days So I roast my oats together and keep them In an airtight jar And whenever I want to make any recipe of oats I can make it So now our oats are light brown They are roasted and very good aroma is coming from them I have taken a blender jar I have taken around half cup roasted oats Now I am taking 1-2 spoon low fat curd I have taken 2 dates after removing the seeds We will take 1 banana I will add this also in the jar Now over here I am taking vanilla essence 2-3 drops Now I am adding 1 egg into this If you do not eat egg Then you can skip this completely There is no problem Now we will close the jar And we will blend blend blend this Now all the ingredients have been blended We will remove it in a bowl And our batter is ready For pancake Now this is the consistency You can add some milk to adjust the consistency I think this consistency is fine So I am not adding milk into this The consistency should be a bit thick only Now I have kept a pan on the gas I am brushing little bit of oil on this Do not apply much oil Now we will spread this batter on the pan properly We have to make proper round pan cake But we do not have to make it very thin It should be a bit thick Our pancake Now we will flip this And this is cooked very nicely from 1 side We will check from another side From here also it is cooked properly Now we will serve this And you can easily have 2 pancakes of this size In your breakfast or lunch With some cranberry or raisins We will garnish it This is absolutely ready to serve And see they are looking so delicious and yummy Trust me guys they are very tasty guys You can easily eat 1-2 pancake And they will give you superb weight loss also And they are amazing for your health also Because it has very good health benefits You should definitely try this First of all I have kept a pan on the gas I am adding half cup instant oats Flame will be medium We will keep on stirring it continuously So that it does not get burnt They will turn light brown and aroma will start coming from them Till then we have to stir them And till then we have to roast them In this way by roasting and then grinding oats into fine powder I store it and keep it in an airtight jar in my fridge And whenever I want to make any recipe of oats I remove it from my fridge And instantly I use them and make it In this way it is light brown And also a very nice aroma is coming form it Now we will grind it Now over here I have taken a grinder jar We will add oats into it And we will grind it Our oats powder is ready I will keep it in a airtight jar Now we will knead the dough for paratha I have taken a bowl over here And I will add the oats powder into this Now I am adding a bit of salt in this Ajwain or carom seeds Cumin seeds which means jeera Black pepper powder Haldi which means turmeric powder Chopped green chilli Coriander leaves which means dhania leaves These are very finely chopped capsicum I am adding them into this Now I am adding some grated carrot I am adding finely chopped onions You can add any vegetable of your choice into this Whichever is easily available at your home You can add them But, be careful that they should be very finely chopped All the vegetable in this Now we will knead it as we knead for our normal paratha I am adding some luke warm water in it The water is a bit lukewarm The dough we knead with that will be very soft And our paratha also will be very soft Our dough is ready Now we will make paratha from it Now we will dust little dry flour on it As we normally make our paratha In the same way we will roll them As it is gluten free So it is a little difficult to roll But if you will do it slowly Then it will be done very easily, with practice We will roll it, if it is not proper round in shape Then very easily with the help of any lid We can cut it So I have taken a lid and I will press it And I will remove the edges And this is a perfect round shape paratha Now we will roast in on the pan As we normally roast any paratha It is cooked little from one side I am applying very little desi ghee I have applied very little Approx half teaspoon desi ghee I have applied Now I will flip it It is cooked properly from this side also Now I will apply little ghee On this side also We will check It is cooked properly We will cook it properly from both the sides And our paratha is absolutely ready to serve It is cooked properly from both the sides Now we will serve it It is ready to eat And this is very tasty guys It is one of my favourite You can have such 1-2 paratha Either you can have it with curd Or you can eat it with chutney You can have it in breakfast Or you can even have it in lunch And it will give you superb weight loss Along with that it very delicious And it keep you full for a long period of time If you will eat such 1-2 paratha Then you will be full for very long time And you will not feel hungry very soon Because it is high in fibre And it is also high in protein First of all we will dry roast our oats I have kept one pan on gas Over here flame will be low to medium I am taking half cup instant oats You can take them of any brand We will dry roast them for around 5 minutes On medium flame When they will be little brown Aroma will start to come from them I am adding 1 cup of water 1 cup water I am taking half cup skim milk I am taking half unpeeled apple I have deseeded and chopped 2-3 dates Now we will mix it properly Now we will cover it with lid And we will cook in on medium flame for around 5 minutes Now I am removing the lid Our oats are boiled, we will mix them And that's it It's ready It is so so simple Can you imagine, it took only 5 minutes and our oats are ready Guys there can be no simple breakfast option than this We will serve this You can have 1 bowl Either in your breakfast or in your lunch Avoid this in dinner They are super super yummy Trust me We will garnish with apple And they are super amazing Absolutely fantastic for weight loss And it has many health benefits You should definitely try this It's like a dessert And it will also give you weight loss Now we are making oats idli For that I have kept a pan on gas I am taking half cup oats These are instant oats We will roast them properly We will make them little brown in colour And when aroma will start coming from them Till then we will roast them We have to roast them on very slow flame Otherwise they will get burnt Now we will keep it in a plate to let them cool down And after that we will grind them Now that pan I have taken again I am taking 1 spoon desi ghee in it I am adding some asafoetida which means hing I will add some mustard seeds which means rai I have taken granted ginger I have taken washed split chickpeas I have taken some split black gram I am taking some haldi which means turmeric We will roast all these things properly Till they turn little brown These are now cooked Now I am adding grated carrot over here We will saute this, we will cook it little bit only not much Now I am adding some salt We will mix it properly Now I am taking half cup semolina We will roast this also on very low flame It will turn a bit brown in colour And a good aroma will start coming from it Till then The oats that we had roasted and grinded them I will add it also in the pan And we will mix all these things together And we will roast them a bit more Now all the things are mixed properly We will let it cool down a bit We will remove it in a bowl Now I am adding half cup curd We will mix it properly I am adding little water to adjust its consistency We will mix all the things properly And we will leave it for around 10-15 minutes So that our semolina and oats gets a bit swollen Now we will add some water and adjust the consistency And we will mix it properly Now we will add some eno so that our idli will rise properly And they will be soft We will mix it, but we will not mix it more We will mix it lightly We will grease our idli mould with oil or ghee And we will pour the batter in it We will keep it in the steamer And we will cover it with the lid and let it cook of 10-15 minutes 10-15 minutes are over, our idli is cooked very well We will remove it from the mould With the help of spoon or knife Our oats idli is absolutely ready To serve You can have it with my homemade chutney Or you can have it with a sambar In breakfast or in lunch This is a very different dish And it is super yummy You should definitely try this And this is very nutritious And it is very filling And it is excellent for weight loss And it is very unique dish You will like it very much and it very helpful in weight loss We will take a blender jar I am putting 1/4th cup roasted oats I have taken 2 seedless dates I have taken 1 chopped banana I am taking 5-6 almonds Now we will add around 1 glass of water And we will do it blend blend blend! This smoothie is superb for people suffering from PCOD and PCOS Because we are not using milk in this So they can take it easily And our smoothie is ready We will serve it in a glass You can see it is so creamy and yummy smoothie Its consistency is very thick And it is very delicious in drinking I am adding some mixed seeds on it This is amazing guys, you should definitely try this It is very delicious and yummy And it is superb for weight loss You can take it in breakfast or lunch And this is amazing for thyroid, PCOS, diabetes cases Anyone can take this And gets ready very quickly You can prepare it night only and keep it in fridge And you can also carry with you very easily First of all I have kept cooker on the gas And I will add 1 spoon desi ghee in it The actual fun of having a khichadi is with desi ghee only Now I am adding little hing which means asafoetida Now I am adding jeera which means cumin seeds in to this Little chopped ginger Chopped green chillies Red chilli powder Turmeric powder which means haldi We will mix everything properly We will saute a bit Now I am adding chopped onions in this We will mix that also with all the spices We will saute them until they are light brown After that we will add 1 chopped tomato in this I am taking this chopped carrot I am taking some peas which means mattar Now we will add some salt in this Whatever vegetables you have at home, you can add them There is no hard and fast rule That you have to add these vegetables only We will saute them properly Now I am adding over here 1/4th cup moong dal Which means yellow moong dal which is washed I am adding 1/4 cup of that I have washed it properly And I had soaked it for 20 minutes Now we will mix this also We will saute it a bit If you do not have much time for cooking Then make this It is prepared very quickly Now I am adding half cup instant oats in this The quantity of dal we had added We have to add double quantity of oats over here We will saute this a bit Now I will add 2 cups of water Which means the quantity of oats we have added We have to add 4 times water of it Now we will mix it properly Now we will close it with the cooker lid And we will let it cook until 2 whistles Now 2 whistles have came And its steam is completely released Now we will see what is the condition of our oats khichdi Khichdi is cooked very well See this is looking so delicious It is very yummy Now we will add dhania which means coriander leaves And little garam masala powder Now we will mix this This will increase the taste a lot more See how beautiful khichdi is looking It is ready to serve It is very colourful And it is very yummy So now instead of having rice khichdi You eat this oats khichdi It is more yummy in taste And it is superb for weight loss You can have it in breakfast or lunch And this will give you awesome weight loss And it is very delicious in eating To make smoothie I am taking blender jar In that I am adding 1/4th cup roasted oats In that I will add 2 dates These are seedless Now I have taken 1 apple I have not peeled it I have removed the seeds and cut them into slices I will add this also in blender jar Now I am adding over here 1 spoon peanut butter This is unsweetened peanut butter If it is not available at your home Then you can add around 10-15 roasted peanuts Due to that it becomes very creamy and yummy Now I will add around 1 glass water Now we close the blender jar And we will blend blend blend it It is so simple, easy and quick I am giving you an breakfast and lunch option And this is very tasty Trust me See this is made so creamy and yummy Its consistency is so thick And it is very amazing And the most special thing about this is that It is superb for weight loss Now I am adding roasted peanuts On top of the smoothies Due to this it becomes very crunchy You should definitely try this It is very yummy And it is my favourite If you like peanuts Then you will definitely like it And it will give you superb weight loss You can have it in breakfast or lunch And this also can be included by PCOS, thyroid, diabetes Or anyone can include it in their diet I have taken a mixing bowl I am adding this oats powder in it I am adding some salt in it Little red chilli powder Little bit of haldi which means turmeric powder Little bit of jeera powder which means cumin seeds powder Chopped green chilli And these finely chopped onions Some chopped capsicum I chopped it very finely And I am taking this grated carrot You can add any vegetables of your choice Some chopped ginger Chopped garlic Chopped coriander leaves which means dhaniya leaves Now we will mix properly all the ingredients Now I will add a bit of water in this We will prepare the batter like chilla We will keep its consistency And we will mix it We need this consistency for chilla Our batter is ready Now I have kept a pan on the gas And I am putting the batter on the pan We will spread this We will not make it very big in size Otherwise we will not be able to flip this Now this is cooked from one side I am flipping it on another side This is cooked very nicely from another side also Now our chilla is ready to serve you can have such 1-2 chilla in breakfast or lunch I will apply some desi ghee on this Do not miss this step This is very amazingly tasty It is very filling I am serving it with a chutney You can eat it with curd also Or you can serve it with chutney also It is very tasty You should definitely try this guys And this is superb for weight loss For veggie soup I have kept a pan on gas On medium flame I am taking a small spoon of oil I am adding 1 spoon garlic I am adding 1 spoon ginger over here We will saute them both properly When they will turn a bit golden brown After that I am adding half carrot over here Some green peas 1 tomato I am adding some corn And half capsicum We will mix and saute them properly We will cook them a bit Now I am adding 2 big spoons of flax seeds powder Guys they are very good for our health They contain omega-3 fatty acid Which is very good for our body and weight loss Over here I am adding oregano seasoning, half spoon We will mix it properly I had soaked 1 big spoon of oats Before half an hour We will add it in the soup With this our soup will be very thick We need not add any corn starch after that Over here I am adding 1 glass of water in this I am adding 1 more glass of water I have not added salt in this We will mix it properly And we will cover it Until boil comes We will cover the pan with lid And we will keep it until boil comes Now this is boiled See it is boiling so well It is super yummy guys You should definitely try it once This soup is very filling It has so many fibre rich vegetables I am adding a bit of coriander leaves from top It tastes very nice in the soup Now it is ready to serve If you want you can squeeze some lemon in it It's absolutely ready to serve guys So thick and yummy It's super rich in fibre It has many vegetables And its super yummy You can add some black pepper from the top And I am adding some chilli flakes With this it's taste enhances a lot Let's have it It is ready to be served We are making overnight banana oats I have taken a jar over here I am adding half cup oats in this These are chia seeds We will add this also in the jar We will add 1 spoon honey in this This is organic honey I am taking half cup milk, this is skim milk people suffering with PCOD and PCOS can use almond milk We will mix it properly And we will close the jar We will keep it in the fridge Overnight Next morning we will see this See they are completely soaked In the milk Super yummy Now we will add this banana slices in this And that's it, our breakfast is ready We all some almonds on top of it You prepare it the night and keep it And when you are in a hurry in the morning Then you can carry this with you Or you can enjoy this in 5 minutes And this is super delicious So should definitely try this This is very quick and easy option And no cooking option look at it So guys these were our 10 recipes Of oats You can eat by changing them Everyday a different oats recipe This will give you an amazing weight loss So if you liked my today's video If you found it to be beneficial Then definitely like it And definitely share it with your friends and family Because they should also know That there are so many recipes There are varieties Which we can prepare from oats And we will get amazing weight loss form them So guys if you are on instagram Then definitely follow me over there This is my instagram id If still you have not subscribed me Then what are you waiting for Quickly subscribe For such amazing varieties And for such amazing recipe for weight loss Where else will you get Only and only on my channel So quickly subscribe my channel So I will meet you again in my next video In which I will bring some amazing diet plan Or some tasty recipes related to health Stay tuned to my channel guys Bye for now


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments