Healthy Food Recipes - Intermittent Fasting - How to lose weight fast | Indian recipes for Weight loss | How it works

November 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4N8_lZI58I8


Hello everyone, welcome back to my channel. In this video, I’ll share with you some things about intermittent fasting. I've already made two videos on this topic. And those videos received a lot of love from you guys. There are so many requests. Since winter has arrived, it is time to make some changes in the diet. So, in case you're unfamiliar with intermittent fasting, I'd like to introduce you to it. In intermittent fasting, we have an eating window. For example, we have 24 hours in a day, so in 24 hours, intermittent fasting is a kind of style. You can do 14 hours by 10 hours. You can do 16 hours by 8 hours. And you can take it twelve by twelve. You can't eat anything for 14 hours in 14/10, but you can eat for 10 hours. Same for 16 hours-you cannot eat anything, and then you can eat for 8 hours. For 12 hours, you eat nothing, and for the rest of the 12, you can eat. It sounds very interesting that we can at least eat during those hours, so that is cool.


But we have to take care that whatever we eat in that eating window is very nutritious. Control the portion size. It should not be the case that you stuff yourself at lunchtime. You have to maintain the calories because you don’t want to be calorie deficient. At the same time, your meals should be nutritious. In the winter, you can eat winter vegetables like carrots and spinach. In summer, you can eat the seasonal fruits and vegetables. For beginners, I’d suggest starting with 12 by 12 and then 14/10.


The results are very effective. Talking about myself, I control my portions. I take my breakfast around 10 AM, my lunch at 2 PM, and then at 4 PM, I take my evening snack like green tea, and I take my dinner between 7 and 7:30 in the evening. So this is my eating window. I eat every 10 to 12 hours, but in a very controlled quantity. My portion size is small, so I use a quarter plate instead of the big one because the smaller utensil is usually used to serve a smaller portion.


I take rice in a minimum quantity. I haven't completely stopped eating rice, but I do eat white rice. I usually take one-fourth cup of rice by measuring it in the measuring cup. The quantity decreases after it is cooked. It is around 8-9 spoons. The roti I eat is sometimes normal, and sometimes I add besan to the wheat flour. I also eat millet flour roti. So it depends. Since it is winter, you can eat various kinds of food. The thing you have to remember is to not take sugar.


You should not eat any junk food. Stay away from packaged and processed foods if possible. You can have a cheat meal, but I prefer to have a cheat meal only once a week, and that too, only once a day. If I have any cheat meals, I take them in the afternoon, as I don’t prefer eating anything heavy for dinner. So this will be a detailed video on intermittent fasting, and I will also share with you my breakfast, lunch, snack time, and dinner recipes. I will also share one or two options with you so that you have options if you don't want to eat a certain food item.


But keep in mind that this is a journey, not a race. In a few weeks, you will start to notice the results if you are disciplined with your routine. So let’s start the video. I wake up early every morning. The first thing I do is drink a glass of water. You can also take lukewarm water. But I am making my tea. Around 7 am, I’ll make fennel seed water for myself. It is really good for digestion. And I love its taste. You can also drink lemon water. But I avoid it because I have tonsillitis. I drink fennel seed water on an almost daily basis. It is really very effective. I have been noticing for a few months that my productivity is getting delayed. Shifting to a new house was obviously an exhausting process.


As a wife and a mother, it is always very hard to maintain things. I also felt that I wasn’t getting the proper nutrients in my diet, especially protein, which is the building block for our bodies, our hair growth, and our bones. It has been two weeks since I started taking this protein powder from Oziva. Oziva protein and herbs is the first protein shake for women. Its best part is that it is made from ayurvedic herbs. This increases your energy level, but at the same time, it also improves your hormones. It is very effective for your hormonal balance. It is also very effective for improving your metabolism. It contains green tea and cinnamon plant extract, and it improves your skin and hair as well, because it contains multivitamins.


It improves your hormonal balance, as I mentioned earlier, because it has tulsi and flax seeds. It is also soya free, gluten free, and doesn’t have any artificial sweeteners. How will you consume it? You can take it with water or skimmed milk. If you don’t exercise, half a scoop is enough for you. But if you do workout, one scoop per day is all you need. At around 10 a.m., I started making my breakfast. I’ll give you two options for breakfast. First is this besan and paneer chilla. I added salt and black pepper to besan. And then you have to add water to make a smooth batter. After making the batter, we will prepare the stuffing. The stuffing is supposed to be a healthy one because we are using paneer and lots of vegetables. Here I’ve taken paneer and added grated ginger to it. For vegetables, I am using onions, yellow peppers, and green capsicum.


We have to mix it all with paneer. You have to season the paneer with salt and pepper. I have also added some red chilli powder. I’ve prepared a large quantity for the family. You can adjust the quantity. But trust me, your family will love it. Finally, I added some coriander and our stuffing was ready. Now the steps are very easy. I’ve greased the pan with desi ghee because I always use desi ghee in my food. And I am spreading the batter into pancake shapes. I’ll cook it on both sides, add paneer stuffing, and fold it. I’ll serve it with coffee. As I told you, I don’t take sugar in intermittent fasting, so you can have tea or coffee but without sugar.



So I am drinking sugar-free coffee. I’ll show you the second option if you find besan heavy. I’ll show you a semolina recipe. I’ll add curd to the semolina and then mix it well to make a smooth batter. Add water and then mix again. If you rest the batter for 30 minutes, the semolina will absorb the water and it will be even softer. I’ve added salt and red chilli powder to it. And the batter is smooth. We’ll add lots of vegetables to it. I’ll add onions, tomatoes, and coriander. You can also add carrots. Add all the vegetables and mix them well. Make sure to rest the batter for at least fifteen minutes. After resting, you have to make the same pancakes out of them, just like the besan ones.


And this is a very yummy recipe. Here I’ve shared two options with you. You can select anyone. You can also have eggs if you wish. Today, I had a chilla for breakfast, and the second option was to just show you an alternate. I am making lunch at 1:30. Here, I’ve taken oil and added cumin seeds and ginger to the hot oil. I’ve added turmeric and red chilli powder to it. I’ll mix it well. I’ve made a puree out of tomatoes, and I’ll add this puree to the pan. We have to cook it till the puree turns thick and the rawness of the tomato disappears. I am adding some Kashmiri red chilli powder for colour, and I’ll cook it well. In the meantime, I’ll chop one potato. Basically, I am making a gravy of carrots, potatoes, and peas.


Because the carrots are very good in season. Here, the masala is ready. You can see that the oil is separated. I’ll add carrots and potatoes and cook them for some time. I also added a half cup of water to give the carrot some moisture. After adding water, you have to cook it well for 10–15 minutes. I’ll cook it by covering it and stirring in between. I made dahi bhalle at home, so everyone asked me to serve that as well. I’ll add the link to the video so that you know what I am talking about. Here I am adding the peas. I have frozen ones. If you have fresh ones, please use them. I’ll cook it for 3–4 minutes after adding the peas. Our curry is ready. I freeze the bhalle to make dahi bhalle. I won’t eat dahi bhalle. I’ll have some curd only. I’ll take the curry. You can include cucumbers, radishes, and lettuce in your salad. I’ll have chapatti with this. You can eat regular chapatti also.


I also shared the ladyfinger option. I take these normal Indian vegetables only. I made carrot gravy for myself and gave you an alternate of ladyfinger. I’ll share a missi roti recipe with you. It is very tasty. I've added gram flour to the wheat flour. I added onions, coriander, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, some carom seeds, and some fenugreek. You can also add green chillies. I’ve added oil and knead the dough with water. It turned out to be amazing. So one missi roti, one bowl of carrot and peas gravy, I'll take fewer potatoes and I’ll take some salad. This is my lunch. I take my green tea around 4 o'clock in the evening.


And this is my everyday ritual. I made a masala, which I shared with you guys earlier. I’ll add the link to my intermittent fasting. My green tea tastes even better after adding those masalas. I am taking two walnuts, two almonds, and one raisin. And this is my snack. Sometimes I take fruits as well. It depends on what I want to eat. I don’t consume the same thing every day. That’s why I am sharing 1 and 2 options in this video.


For dinner, I am making moong dal khichdi. I have taken one-fourth cup of moong dal and a little else of the same quantity of rice. I’ll wash it and soak it for 15-20 minutes. And then I’ll make a simple khichdi with a bit of desi ghee. I’ll add Desi ghee to my cooker with cumin seeds and asafoetida. I’ll add onions and tomatoes to it. I’ll add salt and a little red chilli powder. After that, I’ll add the dal rice and water and cook it under pressure for 2 whistles. And my simple dinner will be ready. My family loves this khichdi. They enjoy it very much. You can also add garam masalas, but I like a light dinner. I also have soups sometimes. If you want to watch soup recipes, I’ll add a link to those videos. I get a lot of requests for khichdi, so this is my basic khichdi.


My daughter and my husband enjoy it a lot. I hope you enjoyed today’s video. So before the video ends, I’ll show you my night drink. After 30 minutes of having my dinner, I take my night drink, which is cinnamon tea. Cinnamon is a great ingredient for weight loss. Here I’ve boiled water and added cinnamon to my cup. If you don’t have cinnamon powder, you can boil the whole cinnamon in water and strain into your cup.


It is very effective for weight loss, and I hope you enjoyed today’s video. If you want to see more videos on intermittent fasting, do let me know in the comment section. And also, share your journey with me in the comments. Again, recipes are not the same every day. There are variations every day. As I said, it is a journey. It will take time to adopt the habits, but the results will be worth it. If you liked the video, please hit that big "like" button. Make sure to subscribe to the channel for more such videos. Bye..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments