Healthy Food Recipes - Crispy Oats Dosa Recipe - Thyroid/PCOS Weight Loss - Oats Recipes For Weight Loss | Skinny Recipes

September 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NiysFMS1mao


hey guys I'm Nisa Homey, today I'm sharing 
a super crispy and healthy oats Dosha recipe   along with an instant tomato chutney 
ideal as a filling breakfast or as a   dinner in your weight loss Journey so 
let's get started with the recipe into   a bowl I'm adding in one and a half 
cups old-fashioned rolled oats 1 4   cup Bengal gram also known as kadala 
Purple in Malayalam half cup urad Dal 1 teaspoon methi seeds also known as fenugreek 
seeds into this I'm adding in some water and I'm going to wash and rinse it a couple of 
times or until the water runs clear once rinsed   I'm adding in some more water and I'm going to 
allow it to soak for about three to four hours now   the reason why you need to soak it for at least 
a minimum of four hours is to help release the   phytic acid content in the oats and in the dals 
phytates are nutrient Inhibitors which may cause   digestive issues to some people so it's always 
ideal to soak grains for at least four hours you   can soak it for up to 6 hours if you prefer for 
now I'm going to soak it for 4 hours it's about   four hours now and the oats and dals are nicely 
soaked I'm gonna rinse it a couple of times and   then I'm going to add it into the blender jar 
okay now I have added the ingredients into my   blender jar add in one and a half cups water 1 
teaspoon sea salt or as needed and I'm gonna blend   this until it becomes a Dosa batter consistency 
Blended Dosa batter into a bowl or a container   with my hand I'm mixing this really well for for 
about 10 to 15 times mixing the batter like this   will help with easy fermentation note that I 
have not added any cooked rice in this batter   so do not skip mixing the batter with hand once 
nicely mixed with hand I'm gonna cover it with   a lid and allow it to ferment overnight or for 
about 8 to 12 hours fermentation times may depend   upon the climate of the place you are living in 
note that I am not using a tight lid as we need   aeration for the wild yeast to help with the 
fermentation process so try not to use a tight   lid so I'm going to ferment this overnight 
and the next day morning you can see that   the oats Dosha batter is nicely fermented see how 
perfectly fermented and Airy the Dosa batter is   see those bubbles in the batter it shows the 
batter is nicely fermented now the best thing   about this naturally fermented oats Dosha batter 
is that it will stay good in the refrigerator for   up to four days so this is also an ideal way to 
meal prep you can make this ahead on a weekend   and and breakfast for the next four days will be 
sorted out and now this Dosha batter is ready to   make crispy doshas to make instant tomato chutney 
I'm heating my kadai with the one teaspoon wood   pressed sesame oil also known as gingerly oil or 
thill oil instead of sesame oil you can use any   locally sourced wood pressed oil of your choice 
once the oil is heated I'm adding in one teaspoon   mustard seeds once the mustard seeds starts to 
splutter reduce the flame to the lowest and add   in two whole red chillies which are broken into 
two a sprig of fresh Curry leaves give it a stir I have roughly chopped four tomatoes and I have   slit two green chilies halfway through 
I am adding the green chilies [Music]   and then I'm adding in the chopped tomatoes 
add in sea salt as needed give it a stir add in a splash of water cover and allow the 
tomatoes to soften and lightly cook on low Flame   two to three minutes later open the lid give 
it a good stir and lightly mash the softened   tomatoes with the spatula add in one tablespoon 
kashmiri chili powder kashmiri chili powder has   less heat and also gives a nice color to the dish 
however if you don't have kashmiri chili powder   you can use ordinary chili powder but make sure 
you reduce the quantity by half as it is more   pungent and spicy 1 4 teaspoon turmeric powder 
and give this all a good mix I love the tomatoes   to saute for a couple of minutes so that the 
raw flavor of the chili powder is diminished   once the tomatoes are sauteed for added flavor I'm 
adding in half teaspoon organic jaggery powder and   give this all a good mix the jaggery will give a 
subtle sweetness to the Chutney so it will sort   of balance the flavors however adding jaggery is 
entirely optional and once nicely mixed turn off   the flame and my instant tomato chutney is ready 
to serve let me just show you a close-up of the   batter see how Airy the batter is this means the 
batter is nicely fermented and perfect to make   crispy doshas no added soda powder or you know 
in this naturally fermented oats Dosha batter to   make the Dosa I'm heating my Casta and tawa and 
once the tawa is heated reduce the flame to the   lowest and lightly grease it with wood pressed 
gingival oil also known as sesame oil pour in   one lateral full of the Dosa batter and spread 
it out as thinly as possible into a round circle   drizzle in one teaspoon wood pressed sesame oil 
instead of sesame oil you can use a to desigi or   any wood pressed oil of your choice cover and 
allow the Dosa to get cooked and crispy about   a minute later open the lid you can see that 
now itself the Dosa is very crispy carefully   flip the Dosa over and allow that side to get 
crispy as well once done flip it over again   and you can see how crispy the Dosha is and I'm 
going to transfer this to a plate repeat the   same thing with the rest of the batter leftover 
batter can be stored in the refrigerator serve   the crispy Dosha with the instant tomato chutney 
and my super healthy crispy oats Dosha and instant   tomato chutney is ready to serve so guys do 
try this healthy crispy oats Dosha and let me   know in the comments how it turned out thank you 
for watching and until next time take care bye


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments