Healthy Food Recipes - Homemade Keto Kahlua – Keto White Russian Recipe – Low Carb Keto Recipes

July 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/r_yc2ti7Ahk


Welcome all! Papa G here. Today I present
probably one of the easiest recipes you'll ever make, just in time
the holiday season, my Keto Kahlua; also at the end of the video, I'll show you
how to make a Keto White Russian. Let's get started. Begin by adding 8 ounces of freshly brewed hot coffee to a mixing bowl or
large measuring cup. Add a sugar substitute equal to 1/4 cup of regular
sugar and give a mix with a whisk to incorporate. Now I hear some of you in
the comments talk about the unwanted aftertaste to a cooling effect of some
sweeteners... I like this stevia/erythritol mix made by Natural Mate. It's twice as
strong as regular sugar, so you only use half as much; and I personally find no
bad aftertaste or cooling effect at all.


Once the sweetener is fully dissolved,
add some rum and a little vanilla extract. Pour into an airtight container
or jar and store in the refrigerator. This makes a perfect addition to your
regular coffee for a nice little hot-toddy, or use some for adult beverage time
and make my Keto White Russian. To do so, just add to a cocktail glass, one and a
half ounces of my Keto Kahlua; one and a half ounces of vodka; and one and a half
ounces of heavy cream; and give a stir to mix. Add some ice and enjoy!
There you have it folks! My zero carb keto kahlua recipe, who says you can't
entertain without carbs? I hope you enjoyed this video. If you did, please
like and consider subscribing. Thanks for watching and I'll see you next time!.

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments