Healthy Food Recipes - Weight Loss Salad(Hindi|3 Healthy Salad Recipe For Weight Loss|Flat Belly|Easy Salad|Dr.Shikha Singh

March 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dPWOENkLoOM


Hello and welcome to my channel guys I am Dr. Shikha Guys what now a days Your schedule is very hectic You are very stressed Or recently you have attended many parties You have eaten a lot of junk Or there is a lot of water retention in your body You are having problem of constipation Or are you feeling very bloated Then my toady's video is for you Specially for you Guys in today's video I have bought for you Very amazing salads recipes We always think that Salads are very boring It is absolutely a diet food It is not at all interesting It is not so Today the salads that I have bought for you They are very yummy They are very interesting And after eating that you will not feel at all That you are eating some diet food And the most amazing thing is that You will lose weight These are very detox salads They will detox your body If you are very constipated Then they will clear your system Because they are very fibre rich There are antioxidants Many minerals, vitamins are full in this It will give you amazing weight loss It will give inch loss And you will not at all feel That you are on a diet If you will follow this with my diet plan Then assured In 15 days You can lose up to 8-10 kgs By using this You can have this in lunch Can take it in breakfast You can take this in dinner But in dinner you have to take care of one thing That you don't have to use salt at all In breakfast and lunch You can add some salt But in very limited quantity You have to eat this in portion control You have to take one bowl Of salad Guys it is prepared very quickly There no much requirement And it does not take a lot of time to prepare it And it is very easy to carry In school, college, office Very easily in a box Pack it and take it And you can easily eat in breakfast and lunch So come we will see its recipes Guys first of all we are making over here our amazing Filling and protein rich Bean salad For that we are preparing over here dressing I have taken a glass In that I have added extra virgin olive oil 1 spoon Now I am adding lemon juice over here I have taken salt, pink salt Just a little bit Red chilli powder Black pepper powder Cumin seeds powder Roasted cumin seeds powder Green chillies Coriander Now we will mix this properly Our dressing is ready I have taken a bowl in which we will make salad I have take over here chickpeas White chana These all are boiled Beans Black chickpeas Lobia I have taken chopped tomato Chopped capsicum Chopped onion Chopped cottage cheese Little bit 2 big spoon flax seeds powder Guys definitely include this In your diet Everyday and specially People suffering with PCOD We will mix it properly Slowly we will add the dressing in it And we will keep on mixing it So that your dressing Mixes in the whole salad properly This is very filling salad After eating this you will not feel hungry for very long time And this is protein rich And it is superb for weight loss And it very yummy and delicious Our salad is ready Enjoy this For fruit salad I have taken a bowl Now I am taking homemade low fat milk curd I have blended it properly I have taken 1 bowl of curd over here Now I had mixed saffron in hot milk I am adding it over here for good colour and taste We will mix it properly Now I am adding elaichi powder If you don't have this Then you can crush elaichi at home and add I am adding 1 pinch salt 1 pinch red chilli powder We will mix it These are 2 big spoons basil seeds I had soaked them in half glass of water Before 10 minutes They are amazing for constipation And they will keep you very full for a long time We will mix it properly This is chopped papaya Chopped Kharbuja which means musk melon I have taken half chopped mango Chopped apple If you don't have any fruit at home Then you can skip it I am taking chopped peach over here And I am taking some annar over here Which means pomegranate And I have taken some nuts Almonds, raisins and walnut I am adding some honey, just 1 small spoon in this Now we will mix it properly guys So easy Our salad is ready It is absolutely like a dessert If sometime you are having craving of sweet Or if you want to eat dessert Then eat this It will also give you weight loss Now our salad is ready Super gorgeous After eating this you will not at feel that You are on a diet guys It is super amazing Here comes my personal favourite Detox salad We will prepare its dressing I have added 1 spoon extra virgin olive oil in a glass Over here I am adding lemon juice This is chopped garlic which means lasun Chopped green chilli Chopped coriander Some oregano seasoning Some chilli flakes And some pink salt We will mix this properly Our dressing is ready I have taken a bowl for salad I have chopped the carrot long I have taken half carrot Capsicum I have chopped this also long and thin Onions Tomato Some corns, just 1 tablespoon And some cottage cheese That easy Now I am adding this dressing over here We will add dressing little by little Side by side we will mix it So that the dressing gets mixed properly in the salad That easy guys Our salad is ready Now we will mix it properly Now I will add the remaining dressing And I will mix it That's it, mix it Our detox salad is ready Eat this And have a superb weight loss Guys super gorgeous and super super yummy Isn't it And fab for your weight loss So guys how did you find the recipes? They are yummy right? And also simple You definitely try this And definitely comment and tell me That how did you find them And how much weight loss it has given you And before this also I had uploaded a recipe Of summer diet plan You definitely go and watch it If still you have not seen it It is very amazing diet plan guys Easily 8-10 kgs You can lose in 15 days By using this If still you not subscribed my channel Then subscribe it Along with that there is a bell button, definitely press it Because I keep on bringing for you Very amazing Diet plans And healthy recipes for weight loss If you are on instagram Then definitely follow me on instagram This is my instagram id Over there also I add amazing updates And tomorrow I will bring for you Amazing weight loss ideas for dinner And amazing weight loss recipes So I will meet you again in my next video Bye guys


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments