Healthy Food Recipes - KETO PUFF PASTRY PIES /flourless

March 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S5JW_PROcKs


hi I'm vernaz and welcome to low 
carb keto recipes and having fun   so today I have yet another exciting 
recipe for you so we're standing in   my kitchen let's get cooking and don't 
forget to subscribe and press the Bell okay so let's begin I've taken a muffin pan 
and I'm putting half a teaspoon of ghee in   each cavity I'm going to get out about eight of 
these puff pastry pies that's what I've named them   you need to use ghee because it has a high 
smoking point now I'm taking a mixing bowl   and I put in two medium eggs and one third of a 
cup of heavy cream and half a cup of almond milk   oh yeah the muffin pan is gone into the oven 
so that the ghee melts and becomes piping hot   so now I give it all a good mix and now to this 
just use a fork and whisk it up it just has to   be well combined now I'm using 15 grams of tapioca 
starch do look up the carbs it turns out to about   1.4 or 5 uh per uh per puff pastry so not too bad 
one fourth of a teaspoon of baking powder and a   pinch of salt maybe half a teaspoon give it all 
a good mix so that the tapioca starch gets really   well combined it might get stuck okay now I have 
these fillings that are pre-cooked I've got one   with mushroom I've got some with leftover salad 
actually with broccoli and bacon you can make   any kind of filling but just see that you cook it 
because you're just going to fill these in when   they puff up you can use beef anything okay here's 
the muffin tin out with piping hot ghee in it see   that it's literally bubbling and I'm putting in 
uh I'll bring it up to about almost three-fourths   of the height of the muffin pan and it's ready 
to go into the oven to begin with 400 degrees   uh all together the time is 35 minutes or 
so for the first 20 minutes you put it in   at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then you bring 
the temperature down to 350 degrees and allow   it for another 20 minutes look how beautifully 
they've puffed up and they normally puffed up   they become lovely crispy and crunchy also 
here I'm just showing you the timer uh where   I'm bringing down the temperature and we'll be 
baking it for another 15-20 minutes all together   your baking time should be anywhere between 
35 to 40 minutes and Vary it at halfway mark   between 400 degrees Fahrenheit and 
350 degrees Fahrenheit and here they   are so beautifully puffed up they're Crispy 
Crunchy on the outside and soften the center   um I love a great mushroom filling which I've 
made with some heavy cream and some garlic and   some chopped onions and I am going to enjoy 
eating these These are completely Flawless   so the only carbs that you're getting is from the 
tapioca starch which is not too bad when you see   that it's divided between eight puff pastry pies 
so enjoy these puff pastry pies and do subscribe   to my channel and don't forget to press the 
bell and see you in my next recipe bye then


Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments