Healthy Food Recipes - Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe - Best Party Dessert!

February 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HSlBKL8wQdg


(lively music) - Hey everyone, it's Natasha
of Natashaskitchen.com and today I'm so excited to share with you one of my absolute
favorite party desserts. It is always a crowd pleaser
and it's so easy to make. You guys are gonna win
friends by making this, I'm telling you. So let's get this party started! Because the jello needs time to cool, we're gonna start with that. So get a six ounce package
of strawberry jello and combine that with two
cups of boiling water. (lively music) Stir that together until the
jello is completely dissolved and set it aside. Pre-heat your over to
350 degrees fahrenheit because there's a teensy bit
of baking in this recipe. Put your two cups of pretzels
in a sturdy Ziploc bag and just crush them with a rolling pin.


You don't need any special
equipment for this. (lively music) You can see they're just coarsely crushed, I didn't pulverize them. Now, in a medium saucepan, melt one stick or eight tablespoons of unsalted butter. Add a quarter cup of sugar. Mix that together and then
stir in your crushed pretzels. (lively music) Transfer your pretzel
mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. And I like to use glass,
because you can see the layers and it's so pretty. Press the pretzels down into the pan and then bake at 350
degrees for 10 minutes. Once it's done, pull it out of the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Now we can get started on that creamy and irresistible center. Combine eight ounces of
softened cream cheese with half a cup of sugar and beat those together
on medium-high speed until it's fluffy and white. I'm going to fold in an
eight ounce tub of cool whip, which has been thawing in the fridge.


(lively music) Once it's well blended, without
any streaks of cream cheese, you're ready to put it over
your cooled pretzel crust. I find it's so much
easier to spread the cream when I scoop it evenly over the crust. (lively music) When you spread, make
sure you go all the way to the edges to create a seal. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Now we move onto the strawberries, and you're gonna slice an entire pound of fresh strawberries. (lively music) Stir them together with
your room temperature jello and it's ready to top your dessert.


(lively music) Give me a thumbs-up below if you like where I'm going with this. (lively music) It's looking amazing. Just cover that with plastic wrap, refrigerate for about two to four hours or until the jello is fully set. I will see you soon, my darling. (chuckles)
I'm excited. Now onto my very favorite
part, the taste test. And this is very dangerous,
actually, because I don't have a party planned for today. Which means I'm gonna eat a lot of this if I don't take it to somebody's house. Lets cut into this baby. (lively music) I don't think I could ever
get tired of this recipe. My husband's probably gonna have to confiscate that dish when I'm done.


Here we go. Seriously you guys, the
saltiness from the pretzels, the creamy sweetness from the filling, and the tartness from the strawberries is just a flavor explosion. This is so good. I hope you guys enjoyed this video. If you did, give me a thumbs-up below. If you have a suggestion
for a future video recipe, leave me a comment below. I would love to hear from you. And thanks so much for subscribing.


(lively music) If you like jello, you're gonna love the other jello recipes we have posted. Check them out over here. (lively music).

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments