Healthy Food Recipes - An overview of what I have been eating in new diet. | HINDI | WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES | Debina D |

February 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/W0rxdvNMoPk


Welcome to the second part of my gut cleanse video. If you have not seen the first part, then watch the first video so that you will properly know what this video is all about. First, there's a food catalog which I am sharing here which they have given, the foods that we can eat in this gut cleanse. So, the food that we can eat are sweet potato, snake guard, pumpkin, carrot, can mostly eat all the root vegetables. The foods that you cannot eat are milk, paneer, cheese are eliminated, infact curd is also eliminated from this diet. And any kind of food that has gluten, that is also eliminated like tortilla, bread, infact lectins has also been eliminated from my diet. Lectins is something that prevents the seeds from insects. It produces its seed for its protection. Lectins sometimes stay in dal to some extent, Infact there are lectins in brown rice. So, those lectins are not good for our gut because our gut cannot digest lectins. The peel of dry fruits also has lectins.


So, more or less you saw what's there in this food list. They have also put the recipe in a sweet way so that it doesn't happen that, I am eating some grains, plain rice with veggies It isn't like that. I can prepare rice in variety of ways. There are some things like I have brought with some effort for this diet. By the way, rice was also allowed but with that Tapioca roti, Tapioca flour was allowed.


Tapioca is Arbi, ground flour of Arbi. So, I think most of the people don't know about Arbi because it is a very easily available vegetable. And we could eat Barnyard millet where the amount of protein is more and there's carbs to some extent. Many people wrote to me, Can I have Quinoa, Can I have other, other options?! So, if you can afford a quinoa, you can definitely afford Barnyard millet. So, lectin was not allowed so Quinoa was also not allowed. To make my lunch interesting, instead of rice, one day I ate Barnyard poha, and ate Barnyard millet's fried rice on another day. One day, I grinded Barnyard millet and made dosa and ate it. Like in the first day during lunch, I ate brocolli, carrot and mushroom cooked veggies.


In this you can see there's cauliflower, those who don't eat broccoli, can eat cauliflower. And this is Tapioca flour's tortilla and with that I ate chicken because protein should be there a little. That is how it becomes a balanced diet with portion of protein, vegetable and slight carbs. And after that, I ate two bananas and bunch of dry fruits in the afternoon. Soaked dried figs, soaked dried apricots and soaked walnuts and cashew. I ate pan fried vegetables during dinner and slept. Second thing about this diet is starting the day with fat first. So many of you asked why fat first To know about this very clearly, I m putting a video in the description below which is straight from the dietitian herself. But if I say in layman's language, first of all if we add fat inside our body, healthy fat, for that the fat reduction becomes fast those who want to reduce fat. And the second thing is the craving is less throughout the day. The ups and downs in sugar level, it is because of craving.


So, fat firsts removes craving and hair, skin becomes good because you are having two tablespoon of coconut oil with coffee. In this way I take coffee. If you don't drink coffee, you can put two spoons ghee in hot water and drink it. If you dont even want to drink that, then you drink two spoons ghee straight and that is how you can start your day with fat first. Another thing about this diet is called doing a morning ritual. Doing something that connects you to the ground, that connects you to your inner self. So, take out time in a day and mediate or listen to music so that you are free from tension. Second is walking on the grass barefoot. This is also very important to connect to the earth and that is where we can heal ourself. And see here, I am giving you a small list I made for second day's diet so that you ll understand Like, first of all, after getting up, I took 5ml ghee with coffee. After that, whatever morning ritual is being done. After that, i ate Barnyard millet idli and coconut chutney.


There's good fat in coconut. After that, mid-morning snack was optional. I did not feel hungry, so I did not eat anything At lunch, I ate Tapioca Roti and coconut milk veg curry. I mean, I made veg curry and added coconut milk in it. And in the evening, I ate some soaked nuts, which included walnut and cashew which was soaked At dinner, I ate Barnyard millet pulao and bottle gourd kofta curry. So I drank water, the entire day, a lot, two and a half litre and had a sleep of 7 hours. So, here you can see, I made a typical vegetarian diet and I am giving options for non-vegetarians. So hold on Day 4 diet. I started with ghee and coffee and after that morning ritual. After that, I ate two boiled eggs and one fourth avocado, 100grams of papaya in breakfast I ate this one fourth avocado because it was already there in my fridge because before that I was following keto diet.


If you dont have, its not even necessary to eat. After that mid-morning snack optional, none, I did not eat any. In lunch, as usual I ate two tapioca roti, with chicken, mushroom and sweet potato curry. I only drank lemon water for evening snack. In dinner I ate, Palak wrap and steamed chicken and mixed veg soup. Now I am saying day 9 diet. I started my day with ghee and coffee as usual. I went outside for walk for morning ritual. I ate barnyard poha with cooked veggies and one fourth avocado as usual. Mid-morning snack was optional for me, I did not have. In lunch I ate, Rice pulao with lots of cooked veggies and mushroom palak. I did not eat anything for evening snack because I was pretty full after eating rice. In dinner, I ate veg tikki, which a pumpkin, carrot and methi, by mixing these three I made a tikki. With that I ate one bowl cooked bottle gourd. And actually in the middle I had a little gas problem, the one I was saying, Bloating. Thats why I drank two litres of cumin and ajwain water.


Boil cumin and ajwain properly in water, and sip that water throughout the day if you are feeling bloated like me. And today on the 12th day, I do not have any bloating. Infact am feeling lighter, I am feeling good. And my gut is feeling good. It seems like I have done service for my gut. I learnt from this diet that extra cup of coffee doesn't suits me. Any kind of cruciferous vegetables during night like palak, salad leaves, brocolli or even cauliflower, these kind of veggies doesn't suit me during night. Even if I am eating it in the morning, I am boiling it, taking out the water then I am eating. And I am not feeling bloated at all. Milk and milk products definitely doesn't suits me which I have just quit. Now my brain knows what my body wants and my body knows to send the signal to the brain that this is what is suiting you and this is what is not. I am feeling so much better that I thought I must share this with you.


I may get scoldings because I said all the secrets to you. But for your good, if you follow this, I am sure it will be of great help and if you want to do this in detail, i will give the link below, you can go ahead with that Because there will be someone's help, and there's someone's good, there's nothing better than that. Not even, you know self promotion or anything else. Just eat healthy, take care of yourself and I love you guys.


Dont forget to like share and subscribe to Debina Decodes..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments