Healthy Food Recipes - Easy Keto Almond Flour Bread Recipe - 1.5 carbs per slice - Keto Recipes for Beginners

January 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/q0J_xBNcz2w


Hi everyone! Today I'm going to share my 
very, very, very easy almond bread recipe.   Start by preheating the oven 
to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.   And you can either have it as a regular toast, 
or you can just have it with your favorite soup.  To make the bread you will need food processor and 
you can do it by hand, however it's going to take   you a little bit longer to beat the eggs by hand 
so it's always better to have a food processor   for that. You will also need six room temperature 
eggs, four tablespoons of room temperature butter   and over here in this bowl I have three teaspoons 
of baking powder and I have a quarter of a   teaspoon of cream of tartar and this is what is 
going to make our bread a little bit more puffier   and also I have a quarter of a teaspoon of salt 
and I have one teaspoon of dry yeast. And you   don't need the yeast if your body doesn't react 
well to yeast. However the yeast helps to kill the   eggy taste a little bit because for some people 
the the bread could could taste a little bit   more eggy.


And you will also need a bread baking 
pan, some sort of oil to oil the pan and finally   you will need a cup and a half of almond flour. So 
first I'm gonna crack all six eggs. This is what I   did - I combined a couple of recipes, changed a 
couple of things. So you don't need to separate   the yolk and the yeah the yolk and the whites. 
I just do everything together and it turns out   pretty darn good Nothing fancy. I don't eat much 
bread, however if i if i'm having a soup I like   to have something bready with it and this is a 
great, great, great alternative oopsy doopsy.   And egg number six. And now I am going to add all 
of the dry ingredients and mix them with the eggs.   Close it and I'm just going to do pulse 
so I'm not going to do it too fast.


So, now you see how stuff gets stuck on the side 
of the blender so you're going to need a little   spatula to scrape it down and once you scrape it 
down once that that's it you don't have to do it   again. And now i'm gonna do a little more blending 
just to blend whatever I scraped from the walls.   And I am going to do the pulse option 
again - gotta hold it it's moving. All right that was about 15 seconds 
- I would say no more than that.   We'll open it again and I've seen recipes 
where they completely melt the butter,   however I do not. It's like true room 
temperature - I took it out of the refrigerator   last night actually.


And the reason I'm not 
microwaving the butter it's because the egg   whites will start if it's a little bit too warm, 
the egg whites will start reacting and turning   white as they are being cooked. And we don't 
want that. And now we'll do a few more pulses. That was about 15 seconds. Alright, that's good. 
And now we need a cup and a half of almond flour,   so here is my almond flour I need a cup and 
a half, but I don't want to dump the whole   cup and a half all at once. So what I'm going to 
do, is this is half a cup so I will do one half,   and then another half and then another half cup. 
I will do mixes between each one of the cups.


So,   I do a little mixing and that doesn't have 
to be much, so literally you just pulse it. We just don't need any clumps of almond flour. 
Alright, and then we'll do another half cup.   I buy my almond flour from Amazon - down in the 
description of the video I'm going to leave a link   because this is a really good almond 
flour and pretty good buy, as well.   So, we'll just do a couple of more pulses here. And the third half a cup and we 
are done with the almond flour.   And the oven is ready. How great is 
that? And I'll do a few more pulses. On   the last one, you have to do very gently. We don't 
want this to turn into too much of a liquidy mess. And I can see from here that I am doing darn well. 
And that's enough, that's totally enough. This   is what the mixture looks like. I'm gonna clean 
up here a little bit and I'll pour it in a pan.   Alright, so first I'm gonna oil up my pan a little 
bit.


I'm using avocado spraying oil, you can use   whatever makes you happy. 
Not too much, not too little.   And now, if you're using food processor, always 
make sure to to stick your finger in here   so the blade doesn't fall in the tray. I'm 
gonna start pouring it in and make sure to   scrape everything because the bread it's not 
very big as is, so we don't wanna lose any   of the goodness. Never, never hold the blade like 
this, it's very dangerous. You know what's easier?   Just use your finger. I'm gonna scrape the rest 
of the dough from here. You see how it's nice   and dense? Some videos I've watched, they claim 
that it will be too runny if if you don't separate   the whites. I will add the original recipe to the 
description, but in my opinion that is just fine.  Alright now i'm just gonna kind of shake it, 
make it all nice and even.


So this is what   it looks like and now I'm gonna put it in the 
oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 33 minutes.  And it has now been 33 minutes. I'm gonna take 
the bread out take this ridiculous gloves off   and I'm gonna let it rest for about 20 minutes.   Don't touch it, just leave it as is for 20 minutes 
and I'll be right back so we can cut through it.  And this is a bit better better of a close-up 
of it so you can see what it looks like,   but we're not touching it for 20 minutes.
Alright guys, it has now been 20 minutes since   I took the almond bread out of the oven. So now 
I'm gonna take it out of the tray. I'm gonna move   my little decore here. I'm gonna take it out of 
the tray - just flip it over and just let it fall   on its own. It should fall off pretty easily. 
And now I'm gonna place a paper towel over it,   flip it over and just let it sit for another 
two or three minutes before I slice into it.  Alright, so I waited a little bit more than 
five minutes but I had something to do.


So you   can see how some moisture got absorbed here. So 
if you don't... let me just say this first - if   you don't want that brown crispy stuff on the 
outside, you just bake the bread for 30 minutes.   However, I really really like the crunchiness 
on the outside. So I'm gonna slice it in   so we can see what it looks like on the 
inside. Look at that perfect little bread! There you have it. It's really nice - you 
can use it for soups and you can also put   it in a toaster and add some butter to it.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. I hope it's   helpful and if you like this video please give 
it the thumbs up, if you have any questions   please put them in the comment section below, 
and if you're new to my channel please consider   subscribing.
As always,   thank you so much for watching, I love you all!
Goodbye! Oh! and I store it... one moment please! And after the bread cools completely, I 
just store it in a little ziplock baggie,   so it doesn't get hard and dry and that's it bye!

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments