Healthy Food Recipes - EASY 10 Minute Dinner Recipes | Healthy Dinner Ideas | Keto and Paleo Recipes

January 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hSBE69gMPPo


hey y'all! welcome back to my channel if
you are new here my name is Kayla and welcome so in today's video I'm gonna be
sharing four 10-minute dinner recipes that you can whip up super quickly
during the week you can even make these in advance and that way you'll have
leftovers throughout the week but yes this video is a part of my new healthy
meal prep series that I started on my channel and if you've already seen the
videos in that series then you'll know that I've already using you guys some
make ahead breakfast recipes and lunch recipes and even some snack options but
I haven't really shared many dinner ideas with you so I'm really excited
about today's video because nail you're gonna be equipped with everything you
need to start healthy no prepping you've got your breakfast ideas lunch ideas
snack and dinner ideas so today I'm gonna be sharing my chicken fajita
lettuce wraps my sweet potato tacos skillets my shrimp fried cauliflower
rice and one of my super easy sheet pan dinners with lemon rosemary salmon and a
roasted sweet potatoes and broccolini and let me just tell you all four of
these recipes are so so good in fact after I finished filming we ate like
half of it for dinner that night yeah we stuffed herself a little bit too much
but even my boyfriend said that these four recipes are some of the best
recipes that I've ever made him sort of taste test for me and so that's saying
something right there you know when a man says that healthy recipes are
delicious so yes you've got to try all four of
these recipes and keep in mind that all the recipes on my meal prep series are
gluten free and paleo friendly and a lot of them are also keto friendly and two
of the recipes that I'm sharing today are going to be low-carb keto friendly
and all four of them are paleo friendly alright let's jump right in and get
started first I'm gonna make my chicken fajita lettuce wraps now these are keto
and paleo friendly so this would be an example of what I would eat on a low
carb day I'm gonna start by slicing the chicken
breasts into thin strips now the key to making this recipe in 10 minutes or less
is to keep those strips pretty thin so that way they'll cook a lot faster and
in a mixing bowl I'm gonna add the chicken along with some avocado oil of
course you can also use coconut oil fresh lime juice paprika Italian
seasoning cumin black pepper and sea salt go ahead and mix that all together
until the chicken slices are fully coated with all of the seasoning now set
this bowl aside and while that's marinating for a few minutes I'm gonna
add some avocado oil to a skillet and I'm gonna saute some bell pepper and
purple onion again the key here to getting this recipe done in ten minutes
or less is to turn that heat all the way to hide and once the skillet is heated
up you can turn it back down to about you know in between medium to high heat
another thing that you can do to speed up the cooking process is to cover the
skillet with a lid this is gonna help to create some steam which is gonna have to
cook it a lot faster once the bell pepper and onion are done sauteing I'm
gonna remove them from the pan and I'm gonna add the chicken again go ahead and
cover the skillet with a lid to make that chicken cook even faster and once
the chicken is done I'm gonna add the sauteed bell pepper mixture back to the
pan along with some diced tomatoes go ahead and mix that up and just that fast
it is ready now to serve I'm just gonna take some lettuce now you can use
whatever lettuce you like I'm gonna use butter lettuce today add the chicken
fajita mixture to the lettuce top it with your favorite toppings I'm gonna
add some avocado fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime and I actually ended up
with about six lettuce wraps which is the perfect amount for two servings if
you have more people to feed go ahead and double or even triple this recipe
and don't forget all of these recipes will be on my blog I'll go ahead and
link that for y'all in the description box below in the next recipe is my go-to
sheet pan dinner with lemon rosemary Salman roasted sweet potato and rock
now this one is paleo friendly but it can easily be made keto friendly just by
substituting the sweet potatoes with something like cauliflower rice or even
a side of fresh guacamole this one is super easy to make and
requires very little effort okay so on a lined baking sheet I'm gonna add the
wild cult salmon I'm gonna brush the salmon with a little bit of avocado oil
of course you can use grass-fed ghee or coconut oil and by the way it's very
important to get wild cult instead of farm raised because farm raised salmon
is full of toxins and horrible for your health then I'm gonna season it with
some black pepper sea salt and dried rosemary now I'm just going to place
some fresh lemon slices and fresh rosemary over top next up I'm going to
quickly peel and chop a sweet potato into small cubes by the way the smaller
you make to sweet potato cubes the faster they'll cook and going back to the baking sheet I'm
just gonna add a whole bundle of broccolini alone with my cubed sweet
potatoes and now I'm gonna drizzle some avocado oil over top along with some sea
salt and pepper make sure you really toss that and rub that seasoning into
the vegetables you want to make sure they're all fully coated and by the way
I chose broccolini for this recipe instead of regular broccoli because it
does cook a little bit faster so just keep that in mind you know if you only
have 10 or 15 minutes to whip something up
definitely go for broccolini instead of regular broccoli and now I'm just gonna
bake this at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 to 12 minutes and that's it
this is one of the easiest sheet pan dinners that I like to make I use it all
the time and it's so filling and so delicious and next up we have my shrimp
fried cauliflower rice this one is keto and paleo friendly and let me tell you
if you love fried rice you have got to try this recipe I'm telling you you will
never go back to regular fried rice again so I'm gonna start by adding some
avocado oil to a skillet over medium-high heat now the key to getting
this recipe done in 10 minutes or less is using precooked shrimp and pre frozen
vegetables you just want to make sure that they're defrosted so you know
either soak them in some warm water or put them in the refrigerator the night
before also another thing is to keep the temperature of your stovetop to
medium-high heat I'm gonna go ahead and season the shrimp with a little bit of
sea salt and pepper and you don't want to overcook the shrimp so just a few
minutes on each side is really all it takes and once they're done I'm gonna
remove the shrimp from the pan now I'm just gonna quickly saute some purple
onion and chopped carrots in some avocado oil make sure you really mix
those vegetables into the OEL that's gonna bring out all those great flavors
and again covering the skillet with a lid will help to soften those vegetables
even faster once they're slightly soft let's add in some minced garlic I'm
gonna saute that for a few more minutes until it's fragrant
and now it's time to add in the cauliflower rice give that a good mix
again to speed up the process make sure you get the frozen cauliflower rice and
you can just defrost it overnight in most grocery stores actually carry the
cauliflower rice now but if your local store doesn't have any all you have to
do is take some cauliflower run it through your food processor using the
grading tool and I'm just gonna continue to cook this until the cauliflower rice
reaches my desired texture you know personally I like it pretty soft so just
whatever is your preference and then I'm gonna add in some frozen peas that I've
already defrosted go ahead and work them into the mixture and let that heat
through for a few more minutes now let's add in some black pepper sea salt ground
ginger and onion powder mix it all up again and today I'm gonna be using these
coconut aminos for the soy sauce because it's gluten free and it's just much
better for you most soy sauces today are genetically
modified and not good for your health but this is what's going to give it that
fried rice taste and of course you can't have fried rice without some scrambled
egg so let's add in the scrambled eggs and just continue to stir that until the
mixture starts to thicken and the eggs are scrambled into the mixture but be
careful not to overcook because you still want it to be moist now at this
point you can stir the shrimp into the mixture or just add them on top like I
do either way I'm telling you you are gonna
be amazed with how good this quick and easy dinner is and it's a definite must
right and the last ten-minute dinner is my personal favorite and it's my sweet
potato taco skillet now this one is paleo friendly and of course this would
be an example of what I would eat on one of my more moderate carb days so I'm
gonna start by quickly peeling and dicing a sweet potato into small cubes
just like we did with the sheet pan dinner now remember the smaller you dice
the potato the faster it'll cook and in a skillet over medium-high heat
I'm gonna cook the sweet potato in some avocado oil and make sure you stir the
potatoes around to fully coat them with the oil and for this one you'll
definitely want to cover it with a lid to let it cook faster and you can even
splash in a little bit of water to create more steam and that's just gonna
make it cook even faster and while the sweet potato is cooking I'm gonna go
ahead and prepare my taco beef mixture in a separate skillet adding in some
avocado oil followed by diced jalapeno pepper bell pepper and purple onion and
of course be sure to remove all the seeds from the jalapeno first so you
don't choke to death with all the spiciness unless of course you're brave
unlike me but anyway go ahead and saute those until they're slightly soft now
I'm gonna add some minced garlic and saute that for a few more minutes then
let's add in the grass-fed beef and you're just gonna cook that until the
beef is brown and by the way if you eat beef on a weekly basis I highly
recommend getting grass-fed or organic otherwise you're most likely consuming
beef from factory farmed cows that's been pumped with steroids and hormones
and fed a diet of GMO grains and I know it's ridiculous that we have to
distinguish between organic and grass-fed nowadays you know all beef
used to be naturally from grass-fed cattle but unfortunately we live in a
world of greed so at the end of the day it's important to get the highest
quality if you can if you want to reach optimal levels of health okay moving on
I'm gonna add in some taco seasoning and give that a good mix now don't forget to
check on your potatoes while the beef is cooking and it's okay if the potatoes
get a little bit mushy because they're gonna be mixed in with the beef anyway
once the beef and potatoes are done I'm just gonna add the potatoes to the beef
mixture and go ahead and mix that until it's combined and it's ready to serve of
course add whatever toppings you like to keep this full paleo I'm not gonna add
cheese or anything like that but I am gonna squeeze on a little bit more lime
juice I'm gonna add some fresh avocado jalapeno and I'm gonna drizzle on some
coconut milk sour cream and yes y'all this is as good as it
looks it's one of my favorites and it's so easy to make well that is it for
today's video for ten minute dinner recipes that you
can whip up super quickly during the week I hope you guys enjoyed this video
and I hope you're enjoying this entire healthy meal prep series on my channel
if you are be sure to give this video a thumbs up to let me know and don't
forget to comment below this video and let me know which recipe you're gonna
give a try of course if you make any of my recipes I would love to see your food
photos on Instagram so be sure to tag me there you can also tag me on Facebook
but anyway if you haven't joined the family be sure to hit that subscribe
button below we would love for you to join and of course if you are a loyal
subscriber as I'm sure a lot of you are be sure to hit the little bell icon
below to be notified every time I post a new video and that's it for today I'll
see y'all in the next video bye


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments