Healthy Food Recipes - What I eat in a day with Mouni Roy | Brahmastra | Pinkvilla | Lifestyle

December 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XpYDMs5Ur9w


Mostly, almost every day. I think my help is also tired of it. Two weeks and then I had a small intestine infection. Make sure you soak almond in the water because not only is it better but the outer coating is not good for you. Oh my God I can, like literally Staying in shape can be a lot harder than you think and while some people do work hard for it, it comes naturally to a few of them. And from what I know Mouni is definitely one of them So welcome to Pinkvilla Mouni. Hello Priyanka. How are you? I am really good Mouni told us she eats a lot during the day so we had to, had to, had to find out what she actually eats in a day. So I am going to ask you a few questions and you can answer, be quick about it A morning ritual that you follow I wake up, I have water with turmeric (Haldi) within a half-hour I have hot water with cinnamon powder Nothing then I finish my yoga and my morning ritual, mostly almost every day I think my help is also tired of it.


They make me poha. One small bowl of poha and some sprouts, they make it in an Indian way and they give me, that’s my staple breakfast. Everyday? Every day, with a fruit You don’t get bored of it Not really. I have some, sometimes I order from Zomato if I have or at shoots whatever the set ka naashta is, I love eating but that is my staple. I think you are one of the very few people that eat the same breakfast every day. Almost every day. A workout that you swear by the most? Yoga. And with a lot of breathing Because we have seen you looking fabulous in gym clothes I must tell you Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Please break down what you eat in a day. Really? Poha and that happens then which I am trying to leave now, I love coffee.


I used to have three cups of coffee which now I have cut down to one and I want to get rid of that as well. That’s quite difficult. So yeah, I have a big cup of coffee with one and a half spoon of hazelnut syrup and then it’s usually lunchtime so there I have a full meal. One cup of rice with all the possible vegetables, dal. It’s a full Bengali meal.


After that if I feel hungry I have fruit, after that, if I feel hungry I have lots of dry fruits, one full handful. They are the best source of vitamins. One must have one, two handfuls of dry fruits but make sure you soak the almonds in the water because not only is it better but the outer coating is not good for you. some kind of poison they say, you can look it up online.


So soak it in water for 5-6 hours and then eat. If I am on shott and there is set ka naashta, I won’t lie I will have that noodles or whatever that has come. Something chatpata. Or if I am home and feel hungry before dinner I will have bhel. Properly made, nicely made with a lot of Chutneys and all Not really chutneys but fried onions and cucumbers and some tomatoes, it’s yum. And then I have my dinner and I go to sleep. If I feel sometimes after lunch, I will have a Sondesh also someday. Are there any special diets or rituals that you follow while traveling or on sets? Not really. If I have to be in a certain shape then I just avoid carbs, that’s all. Other than that no. Honestly, diets haven’t worked out for me. I have tried everything in the world I did Keto for about two weeks and then I had a small intestine infection. When I am not eating rice I am such a crabby person. I can’t concentrate on anything that’s happening.


I feel like you should do something you can do all your life. Finally, in the last one and a half years I have come to, also my nutritionist she has really, really helped me. She has given me these cups, what should be what quantity. I have realised if I stick to that not that I am losing weight but also don’t put on either, do I have found, finally found my balance Your cheat meals? Which also I have three times in a week, fries with Piri Piri.


Earlier I used to order it or something but now my help knows how to make it and I just put the Piri Piri in it and have. Your favoruite cuisine Bengali food. Mummy ke haath ka khaana and Chinese also. I love Chinese. I actually also really love Italian food. Sucker for a pizza. Pizza, more than the pizza I think it’s the pasta. i love the aglio e olio. fusilli made in pesto. Oh my God, I can literally So lastly was there any special ritual for Brahmastra or Patli Kamariya? So Brahmastra, before initially, we started shooting we had to do some sort of training. There were people allotted, Kuldeep in fact, is one person who helped me a lot. In fact, I was battling a lot of injuries then Patli Kamariya, like I said, I was doing my daily exercise and just the food bit, I managed for about a week.


Thank you so much Mouni, it was great talking to you. I think I have known everything about you right now. I feel that. Thank you so much for chatting with us. Thank you so much, guys. Comment below and let us know what else would you like to know about Mouni and I don’t think they want to know anything more. That’s enough. Thank you so much. Stay tuned for more updates..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments