Healthy Food Recipes - Weight loss Recipes in Hindi | 2 Quick Breakfast Recipes For Weight Loss | High Protien Diet Recipes

December 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tjlcf7BhuSw


Hi friends I am Arti, sharing with
you two healthy breakfast recipes that you can include
in your weight loss diet. They are low in calorie also they
are full of nutrients and vitamins. Both recipes are gluten free.
This recipe is perfect for those who have diabetes, thyroid,
PCOS PCOD problem. And the best thing is
that we can quickly cook it. Sharing with you my favourite
quick instant hot breakfast meal and you will love it
to have it in your breakfast Because it is very tasty, and it can be
cooked in 3 minutes with 3 simple steps. Everybody will love to include this
instant hot breakfast meal in their diet as we all remain in hurry in the morning everyone needed to reach their office on time
and many people skip their breakfast for that.


So this is really perfect for them
who skip their breakfast. You can instantly cook it and not only that you can take it to your office and if you have microwave facility
there you can cook it within three minutes. So I'm talking about
Kapiva's Masala Supergrain Mix. Which is really healthy, rich in protein and
fibre and it is made using 4 super grains. Also Ayurvedic herbs are used in it but before that, I would
like to tell you about Kapiva. Kapiva is a modern
Ayurvedic nutrition brand which brings ayurveda inspired
natural foods to modern-day consumers. And Kapiva's Masala Supergrain Mix
is their newly launched product. That I like it very much, and I have
been using it for the last month. And I like its taste and flavour,
and it is very beneficial.


It contains oats, green
grams, amaranth and ragi. Green gram is the green moong dal. Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix
comes in mint flavour. It contains three herbs and
garlic, Garcinia, green coffee. Garlic controls our blood pressure, helps in reducing body fat, it maintains our blood
sugar and cholesterol level. Garcinia reduces our stress-related cravings. It boosts our metabolism rate. It helps in weight loss. It helps in burning
fat, helps in digestion. Also, the green coffee helps in controlling
our blood sugar level protects our liver. It's a good source of antioxidants, also it improves our skin quality, it boosts our metabolism
and helps in losing fat.


And it controls our cholesterol level. So this is Kapiva's packet and you will get
10 pouches like this, which are single-serving. It is perfect for a single person and the whole method of
cooking is given over this packet. You just need to cut and pour in a pan,
and you need to fill water to this level and within three minutes
your breakfast will be ready. Now I have poured all the
contents of the packet in this pan. Now I will be
adding water to this, and I really like the measurement
option given on the packet.


You will also find it useful. So I will fill the water
up to the given level. Now we have to pour the water. But before turning ON the gas flame, let me set the timer so that you can see
it really takes 3 minutes to cook. So I have turned ON the gas flame
and I will wait for it to get a boil. This is a hot breakfast meal
which you can carry outside for lunch, you can cook it in the microwave also. Apart from having it as a breakfast you can also eat it as a snack
at any time of the day. And the good thing is that the
cost per serving is very cheap. It cost ₹20 per serving which is cheaper as compared to
a plate of poha or idli. Also, it provides you protein, fibre and
good nutrients and vitamins at low cost. So this is a very good option
definitely have it.


You can buy it from their website,
also, you can get it from Amazon. Definitely check the link
in the description box. To cook it, in the beginning, you
need to set the gas flame at high. Once you see it boiling, lower the
gas flame and cook it while stirring. So my Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix
is ready. And I'm getting a lovely smell. And you can see the time here,
it is cooked almost within 3 minutes. Let me stop the timer.


And quickly tell you
how I like to eat it. If you are at home you can enjoy
it like this, but if you're outside then you can enjoy following my
process or you can eat it as it is. definitely you will like it. If you want you can cook it by frying onion,
tomato etc but it already contains vegetables. So what I do is after cooking it I garnish it with roasted peanuts and
chopped onion, tomato, chilli and coriander. Which makes it crunchy, tasty and
also, it increases the protein content. As we use peanut
we get healthy fats also. This is zero oil recipe. So I really hope that you like
my serving method. Now I'm sharing the second recipe with
you which you can carry in your lunchbox.


And it is perfect for your breakfast you'll
get approximately 172 cal, 8.5g protein and you are getting 4.4g fibre. I have taken 100g cucumber, little onion,
tomato, garlic, green chili, curry leaves and I have some items here,
I will tell you about it in the video ahead. So first of all,
we have to grate the cucumber. You need to cut the onion
in four pieces, it is of 17-18g weight. Here we will grate the cucumber first,
but before that, we will slightly grind the green chili, garlic, onion
and tomato together.


I'm cutting the onion and tomato into small
pieces, we have to roughly grind it. We don't need fine paste. It is ready,
so by grinding roughly like this the flavour of the vegetables
blends very well in our recipes. We get a very good
flavour of all the vegetables. If you want you can also
add them after chopping them. I have grated the cucumber,
cucumber keeps us hydrated. It is low in calorie and it helps
in weight loss, it's rich in antioxidants and it contains a lot of
nutrients, minerals and vitamins. If you don't have cucumber
then you can use bottle gourd. Or you can use any
vegetable of your choice. Now I will take 30g of besan it is rich in protein, fibre
and it is gluten free. And if you eat recipes containing
besan your belly remain full and you do not get hungry quickly.


It's a single serving
so I have taken 30 g and if you have no means of measuring then
you can use 1/4th cup for single serving. One important thing that I'd like to
tell you is not to miss your breakfast. Breakfast is our first meal of the day and it is important for us to take it.
And I'll add one tablespoon of low-fat curd.


If you have Greek yoghurt
then you can add it too. From curd we get probiotics
which is good for our digestion and also it is rich in protein. So if you have curd then definitely add it,
otherwise, you can skip this step. And now I will add the
vegetables that I have grinded. This is a very flavorful, tasty recipe.
If you try my recipes then you can share the images
on the Instagram page or email me. We will not add water, because
cucumber already contains a lot of water. First, we will mix it well, and if we find
it necessary then we can add the water. Now we will add some spices.
So now I am taking turmeric. You can take 1/4th to 1/2th teaspoon. Now I will add roasted cumin powder. if you want you can add chat masala also.


I'm not adding any other masala. We will mix it well,
and here I want to tell you that both roasted cumin powder and
turmeric both boosts our immune system. It is good for digestion
and aids in weight loss. Here the batter is mixed well,
I haven't added water to it. We will leave it for 5-7 minutes,
so that besan swells up and our recipe tastes delicious. Now we will grease a pan
with half teaspoon olive oil. You can also use clarified butter. Our batter is ready
and the pan is also ready. Now I will add half a teaspoon
white sesame seed and flaxseed. I like using flaxseed like this because
in this way, we can include it in our diet So it is a very perfect idea. Also you need to add fresh curry leaves. Curry leaves helps in our weight loss and
flushes out harmful toxins from our body. Now we will pour our batter onto the
pan, I am pouring it in little portions and I would suggest you to
make it in small parts like this.


And try to make round shape using a spoon. Now we will fry it like this
in low flame 1-2 minutes. Now let us check by turn it see our pancakes are almost ready. The colour is really good, and try
to make this in small portions like this it will be easy to turn them. We will again cook this side
in low flame for 1-2 minutes.


So these are my favourite pancakes,
you can call it chila they are very soft and fluffy. You do not need to use
any baking soda or powder. If you do not have
sesame seed or flaxseed then you can add mustard seeds. And if you have curry leaves then
definitely add them, it enhances the taste also it is very beneficial for our body. So using very less oil, I have cooked this
simple and tasty and very healthy pancakes. I really hope that
you'll like this recipe. These three small pancakes
are perfect for one person.


You're getting approximately 170 cal. For more details you can
check the description box. Try both the recipes and let me know in
the comments how much you liked the recipe. Like and share the video,
and subscribe to the channel and definitely tell me in the comments
if you love to have your breakfast or you tend to skip your breakfast,
and what's the reason for it. So tell me those reasons in the comment.
And if you have any queries you can ask me in the comment box,
I reply to all of you.


We'll meet you soon in the next
video, till then eat happy and stay happy. Bye-bye, take care..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments