Healthy Food Recipes - Potatoes O'Brien (Easy Breakfast Potatoes) | I Heart Recipes

December 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lx7EiE25yak


It's time to get this breakfast thing on and crackin'. And we are going to start off with some delicious potato O'Brien. So via Facebook, the people have spoken. You want more breakfast recipes, and I'm going to do it. So we're going to start off with potatoes O'Brien. And I have some yellow little potatoes here, you can use red if you choose. Now I'm just going to dice these little suckers up. And you can peel them if you want, I just left the peelings or the skin on, it doesn't bother me. So now I'm going to dice some onions
.


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments