Healthy Food Recipes - Keto Cheesecake that will make you SPEECHLESS

December 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uFny5hieLR8


(soft upbeat music) - Hey guys, today on Low Carb
with Jennifer, we are going to be making this mile
high keto cheesecake. Well it's really not mile high. But it is thick and luscious and creamy. You are not going to
want to miss this recipe. You can find the link to the recipe on my blog JenniferBanz.com
and search cheesecake. Okay guys, let's get started with this super thick
delicious cheesecake. So we've got some almond flour. And I'm going to add in, this is
for the crust, I'm going to add in some cinnamon and some Swerve. And some butter. We're going to, we're going to stir this up. And then we've got our nine
inch springform pan here. We're going to put it in the pan.


And you don't need, this crust has got plenty of butter in it. You don't need to spray
the pan or anything. Also this one is non-stick. So if your springform
pan is not non-stick, you could be just on the safe side and go ahead and spray it. So got our crust mixture about ready. All that cinnamon in there. Okay so now, kind of made a mess. So now we can put this
in our springform pan. And then we are going to
just press it down and up, about halfway up the sides. But you don't, you want it to all be even. You don't want it to be
too thick in one part. And you can also use a
measuring cup to get this even if you don't want
to get your hands dirty.


But I don't mind. Okay, you want to make sure
there's no holes in the bottom. Make sure it's all completely covered. Okay, just like that. So now this needs to
go in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes just
for the butter to harden. And then our crust will be ready. Okay we're going to
work on the filling now for our super scrumptious cheesecake. So I've got six bricks
of cream cheese here. This is a very rich and
delicious cheesecake. And so now we're going
to beat the cream cheese until it's nice and smooth.


These have been softened. So it, they still need to be kind of worked down. But we're going to get these beaten. And then we're going to add
in our sweetener and eggs and the rest of our ingredients. Okay we've got that kind of mixed up. So I'm going to start adding
the eggs in one at a time. And scrape down the edges
just to get that back down in there so we can get it mixed. Okay, we're going to keep
scraping and keep adding our eggs. We've got four more eggs to add. Last egg. I'll go ahead and add in the vanilla. And now we can add in our sweetener. Just a little bit. We'll add about a third of this at a time. And this is Swerve, confectioner's Swerve. Okay, add a little bit more. Starting to look really creamy. The last of our sweetener. Okay, and we still need to add in our cream, I mean sour cream. And I'm going to scrape the sides.


Just going to get all of
this stuff from the sides. And I'm going to scrape the bottom. And I'll beat it one last time. Alright, our filling is all done. So we will get our crust
out of the refrigerator. And then we can just pour it
in and we're going to bake it in a 300 degree oven for about an hour. Okay, here is our crust all ready. Okay we can pour our filling in, ooh. It's a lot of filling. But this is a super thick
and delicious cheesecake. This is something you
could freeze portions of it and then you can
always have cheesecake. Or you can serve it to family or guests. Okay now we can just even out the top. And this is ready for the oven. But like I said, one hour at 300. And we don't need to do a water
bath or anything like that.


You just have to make sure that you don't overcook your cheesecake. Whenever it's ready, you check
it after about 50 minutes. And you want the center to still have a little bit of a jiggle. And then you will let it cool in the oven with the door open. And that'll just ensure that you don't overcook your cheesecake. And then it will set up
and then we will set it in the oven for about an
hour with the oven off. And then it can go in the
refrigerator and it needs to refrigerate overnight just so it can get completely set up.


And through the magic of television, I already have this
cheesecake ready to cut. And holy moly, it looks amazing. So I'm going to cut into this carefully. I put some sliced strawberries on it. And then I put some more Swerve on it. And this is a very thick cheesecake. Oh my gosh. Cannot wait to see this. I need a cake server. (laughs) Mm-mm, oh yeah, that looks good. I'm getting a little bite right here. It is so creamy, oh my gosh, look at that. That is so good. So this recipe is on my blog. And it's amazing. You have got to try it.


And I'm just so, I'm just distraught. I mean just so overcome with joy over how
delicious this cheesecake is. I forget what I was going to say. Oh yeah, JenniferBanz.com,
search cheesecake. We'll see you guys later, bye..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments