Healthy Food Recipes - EASY KETO DINNERS TO COOK IN THE INSTANT POT IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES | Keto Soup & Chili Recipes

December 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/G_Ws253aorc


I am off work I've changed into my cozy
clothes and now it's time to make some dinner so I'm gonna show you guys two of
my favorite easy keto dinners that can be made in the instant pod these are so
simple so they're great for when you come home from work and you've got no
time but you have to get dinner on the table first up I'm going to show you how
to make my keto lasagna soup this soup is hearty it has tons of tomato flavor
and it's delicious your kids are gonna like it too
then I'm going to show you how to make my keto spicy creamy chicken and rice
that's also cooked in the instant pot and it's absolutely phenomenal you could
actually use it as a dip too and just scoop it up with some pork rinds one of
my favorites so let's get started first up I'm going to show you how to
make my Keto lasagna soup like I mentioned before the soup is hearty it
has tomato in it ground beef and it's delicious I'm gonna be using a shirataki
noodles in my soup you don't have to use that if you don't want to like if you
don't really like the texture of shirataki noodles you can substitute
with just some cauliflower rice chunks of cauliflower even some sheets of
zucchini noodles that would be perfect in this recipe too it'd be like you are
actually having lasagna this recipe will probably take you around 10 or 15
minutes to make the soup is only cooked on high at 5 minutes under the pressure
cooker start by adding 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the inside liner of your
pressure cooker then add 1 pound of ground beef 1/2 a cup of chopped onion 1
cup of chopped celery and 2 minced garlic cloves into the pot we're gonna
saute this until the beef is browned next we're gonna add one full can of
diced tomatoes make sure you save the liquid to don't drain it off and then
two tablespoons of tomato paste you could totally omit this if you're not
wanting to open up a can of tomato paste it's still gonna taste excellent you'll
also need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce look for a low sugar variety 2
teaspoons of Italian seasoning 1 bay leaf 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon
of black pepper then add 4 cups of chicken broth and I actually like to
make my own chicken broth I'll have a link up here where you can just click
and it will show you how I like to make chicken broth it's actually turkey broth
but and you can just throw in chicken parts to there too and it turns out the
same and also that full recipe is gonna be linked down below too and we're also
going to add our shirataki noodles at this point too so this is one full
package that I'm adding into the broth these are the shirataki noodles I'm
gonna use today they're by Zeroodle I like them because they actually have oat
fiber in em too they're very very low in carbs hardly anything I think it's like
one gram of carb per per serving in this which is 1/4 of a packet so it's a lot
of noodles but the oat fiber just gets rid of that that weird texture that's
sure talking it wills tend to have so it it's more of an actual noodle texture so
this is my favorite look out for this one but like I said any brand will work
and you could use cauliflower rice if you wanted to then replace the lid plug
it in and we're gonna pressure cook this for five minutes on high I'd like to do
a natural release for around 2 or 3 minutes before completely releasing the
pressure top with mozzarella cheese and a scoop
of ricotta cheese next up I'm going to show you how to
make that keto spicy creamy chicken and rice for this recipe I'm going to add
one and a half to two pounds of chicken thighs to your chili we're also gonna
add one and a half cups of chicken broth to my instant pot one can of diced
tomatoes with the juice to one small can of diced green chilies two tablespoons
of heavy cream one and a half teaspoons of chili powder one teaspoon of salt one
teaspoon of ground cumin half a teaspoon of garlic powder a half a teaspoon of
onion powder a half a teaspoon of dried oregano and one teaspoon of black pepper
whisk all of those ingredients together until they're combined we're also gonna
add one package of cream cheese that have cubed up into small chunks and just
place that around the chicken secure the lid on your instant pot and
make sure your valve is set to seal and then we're gonna pressure cook this on
high for 15 minutes let your pressure release naturally for 10 minutes before
releasing the valve just shred up your chicken I have an
easy tip for you and that's to use your hand mixer so just whip out your hand
mixer and blend everything together it's gonna shred the chicken up beautifully
you could also take your chicken out and shred it with two forks or just cut it
up with a knife but this is so easy just to mix it up with the hand mixer you
don't have to forget splatter all over your kitchen counters perfect way to
shred chicken and that's it it's ready to serve you
could top it with some sour cream some cilantro cheese bacon crumbles it's
delicious I hope you guys enjoy today's recipes and let me know down in the
comments below what your favorite thing to make in the instant pot is and don't
forget to subscribe to my channel


Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments