Healthy Food Recipes - Easy Healthy Asian #StayHome Recipes - No Sweat: EP39

December 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hw1xs0xdBz8


Hey guys, greetings from my kitchen! I know a lot of us are confined to our homes right now because of the ongoing situation in the world and I want to tell you that I'm with you in strength and spirit. I've been home for the past two weeks just working from home, working
out at home. I think I've only left my house maybe about two times just to get groceries because I was severely low on fruits and vegetables. I've also noticed that staying at home has encouraged a lot of people to start cooking more so I thought that today I show you a couple of nutritious meals that I personally whipped up myself. Most of my meals require no more than
five ingredients so they're super easy to make and without further ado, let's get cooking! This is my Asian Savoury Breakfast Oats recipe.


I like having it as a hearty breakfast but you can eat it at any time of the day really. To make this, you will need 1/2 a cup of rolled oats, one handful of green spinach, half a
carrot, 2 to 3 shiitake mushrooms. 100g of silken tofu for protein or you
can use an egg or leftover meats for a non vegan option. Some garlic powder and white pepper for seasoning. Start by preparing your fresh vegetables. I'm gonna slice my spinach and cut my carrots into cubes. Please do not judge my vegetable cutting. I know I am not the best but I try. I'm also gonna remove the stalk of the shiitake mushroom and chop them up. Finally, cut the silken tofu into cubes. Bring about a cup and a half of water to boil and add rolled oats and chopped carrots. Let it simmer for five minutes.


Add all your remaining ingredients and cook at medium heat for another 5 minutes and you'll see that it comes together in a nice porridge like consistency. After I plate the cooked oats, I usually add garlic powder and white pepper for flavour. This is such a wholesome and heartwarming meal that is packed with nutrition, different textures and I especially love the sweetness that the carrots bring to the dish. This recipe is really versatile as you can add whatever is available in your fridge
to your liking. I usually keep my dinners light and I've had a recent obsession with soupy food so I'm gonna show you how to do my tomato egg drop noodle soup.


This is a relatively low calorie, comforting meal that is super nutritious. It's also a great recipe for you to finish any leftover veggies you have. For this, you'll need one serving of a
preferred noodles. I usually like using low-carb gluten free noodles like shirataki noodles or beehoon but the supermarket was out of them so I'll use buckwheat noodles or soba instead. I'm also gonna use some chicken stock, bok choy, one clove of garlic, low-sodium soy sauce, two small tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and one egg. In your pan, heat up extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Then stir fry the minced garlic for about 30 seconds. Add in the tomatoes and stir fry until the tomatoes start to soften. Then add your vegetables, chicken
stock and low-sodium soy sauce. Cover the pot and let it simmer for 45 minutes on medium heat. Prepare your noodles according to the
instructions on the packaging. But I like my noodles springy so I only cook them for about 3 to 5 minutes. Then beat the egg and add it to the simmering broth. Turn up the heat to cook the egg just a touch longer and it's done.


Transfer your cooked noodles and soup into a bowl and get ready for some slurpy goodness. This is such a comforting dish and if you love light soupy meals like me, you have to try this. These are my go-to sweet potato fries. This is super easy to make. You can use any kind of potatoes you have but I love Japanese sweet potatoes so I'm gonna use that. Pre-heat your oven to 220 degrees
celsius and while it's heating up, chop up your sweet potato into sticks. I'm really not a chef so I'm just doing this to the best of my abilities. Line your baking tray with aluminum foil and lay the sweet potato sticks.



Make sure they're not overlapping each other. Then, add your seasoning. You can use anything from Italian herbs, cajun, curry powder, but here I am using cayenne pepper. Using dried or powdered seasoning is in my opinion the best way to add flavour to
your food without adding any extra calories or sugars from bottled sauces. Let the sweet potato fries bake for 10 minutes until crisp and you are done. If you don't have an oven you can always cook this on a pan or an air fryer if you
have one. Sweet potatoes are packed with essential vitamins which makes this dish a perfect savoury snack. Before you call for fast food delivery, give this a try! Alright, so these are all the healthy recipes I have for you today, let me know in the comment section down below which one was your favourite and which one you might want to try out next. And we all know that maintaining a
healthy diet is just as important as getting exercise. So if you guys are looking for a way to get your home workouts in, I totally got you covered.


Go to your respective app stores and download the No Sweat app. With the No Sweat app, you'll get personalised workouts that are tailored to your fitness goals. You'll also get other perks like one-on-one
fitness assessments from me and yes, I do personally respond to everybody who writes to me on the app. Access to livestream chats and workouts and even exclusive invites to our meet and greet sessions. You get your first week for free the moment you download the app and after that you have the option of signing up for a one-year, three-month or one month plan.


And if you sign up for our one-year plan, you'll also get a free set of No Sweat resistance bands. And if you want to purchase the No Sweat resistance bands, you can also do so on our merchandise store. This has been a total staple for my home workouts and also for my clients because it adds that resistance and challenge to your workouts without the need for gym. Lastly with all other videos, please remember to give this one a thumbs up, click the subscribe button and hit the little bell so you'll never miss a notification every time we post a new video. Or you can download the Clicknetwork app to get early access to our videos before they hit YouTube. We just gave it a new look so let us know what you think.


So I'll see you guys in the next video, remember to stay home, stay safe, eat well and take care, bye!.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments