Healthy Food Recipes - DIETVLOG#1 [53kg-46kg] 🍎 -1,4kg in 3 days | Simple Diet Recipes to Lose Weight

December 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ghV2d4AFnDg


Hi ~~~ I'm Nhi From today I will record my weight loss journey I buy pure greek yogurt The texture will be thicker than regular yogurt I eat with cereals, including dried fruit The apple is pretty hard, it will be crunchy I bought soft, limp apple bags several times add some cherry tomatoes, make it colorful The cereal is both crispy and the sweet and sour taste of dried fruit When chewing has a nutty taste, yummmm full up this is the kind of pudding made from Semolina powder This flour is often used to make pasta feeling like eating sweetened condensed porridge Eat half a jar and feel bored, it's too sweet for me Although no added sugar on the package I cook the chicken breast to prepare for dinner I bought salad bags available in supermarkets I opened it the day before and forgot to tie a packet The stalk of the vegetables is slightly darkened, so I wash it back to make sure I thought the chicken breast was cooked very quickly, and then I even boiled the whole piece cut in half, boiled again add corn, my camera is misaligned but I don't know The chicken breast is done The rest of the chicken breasts will be stored in the refrigerator to eat tomorrow kewpie's roasted sesame sauce is top, so tasty, creamy Today I'm going to try making healthy banana-oat pancakes I use rolled oats, and I can also use other types of oats Anyone who likes sweet can add 1-2 teaspoons of honey This is my first time, hoping to succeed the mixture is slightly loose For about 120ml of milk, the mixture will be smoother We don't have any fruits other than apples and bananas chopped apples, decorated around Let's try it so tasty, the next time it will definitely be perfect I'm going to cook oatmeal tonight The ingredients required extremely simple chicken breasts diced pour into fry pan, roasted over oats when it smell savoury Add water and other ingredients to simmer I found the porridge a bit thick, so I added more water ratio oats:water = 1:1 Increase or decrease the amount of water depending on whether you want to eat thin or thick porridge add salt and soy sauce I added more water and the porridge is still thick chicken, vegetables much, oats less Today I make fried egg sandwiches I don't know how to call that Add a pinch of salt, beat the eggs well pour the eggs in before the pan gets too hot, and cook the eggs, to also dip bread in egg be moisturized I'm so clumsy show talent for folding eggs add ketchup, add cheese if desired both easy to make and tasty add more cheese is delicious I blended an apple and banana juice to replenish my energy after work-out I fry the beef and onions for tonight and tomorrow Tomorrow morning I have to get up early and go to the city near my town prepare before, shell heated by microwave is finished add soy sauce, salt, mix well When beef is nearly cooked, sprinkle a little pepper My phone is out of memory, so I lost the scene of making mashed potatoes, sorry This dish is also very simple, I will do it again for you to watch


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments