Healthy Food Recipes - 7 Breakfast Recipes For Fast Weight Loss In Hindi | Quick Easy Healthy Breakfast | Dr.Shikha Singh

December 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/eFvEviaXpjs


Hello and welcome back to my channel guys, I am Dr. Shikha, Guys, today I have brought for you, 7 recipes of breakfast that will help you throughout the week and you can take it by changing daily for the whole week, because I know that you are very confused when you are dieting and losing weight, what kind of breakfast should you take, what should you take. So you use it throughout the week and I guarantee you that it will give you a lot of super weight loss if you eat healthy for the whole day and use this as a breakfast. First of all let me tell you that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day, which you should never miss. I know whether you are working or a student or a busy housewife and you do not get any time for yourself, but if you miss breakfast, because of that, many problems comes in our body, & even our weight loss is also not possible. Guys, The litreal meaning of breakfast is break the fast, i.e.


The fasting we do throughout the night, when we are in sleep, we are fasting the whole time, we do not eat anything, so that when we break that fast in the morning is called breakfast. It refuels our body in the morning, for the whole day's work and full energy comes inside us, by having breakfast, so that we remain energetic throughout the day, and we can do all our work well.


If you do breakfast and that too on time, then it boosts your metabolism immediately because when you do the breakfast in the morning, it energizes the whole body & refuels you. If you have breakfast then your focus is better on your work, you are able to do your work better, you are able to perform better. Instead of if you miss your breakfast, you will notice that you are more irritable you are not able to focus in your work and properly not able to do your work and feel tired all the time.


Take care of this thing very much that within 1 to 2 hours after getting up, You must have your breakfast, don't make too much gap between your wake up and breakfast. Make the Plan ahead, plan your breakfast in advance, what you want to make, how to make it, or else you make it and keep it in the fridge at night. when you are leaving for work in the morning you ate it quicly or took it with you and ate it on the way, you can make such an easy breakfast.


Or you can do all its preparations at night & quickly made it in 5 minutes in the morning and then ate it. But never miss your breakfast because otherwise it can gives you problems like diabetes, BP or obesity. So that's why I have brought 7 amazing breakfast recipes for you today which is very quick, very easy & very tasty. so let's see these 7 amazing weight loss breakfast recipes in my kitchen. Paneer sandwich, I have taken a pan, I am putting desi ghee in it, I am adding a spoonful of green chili, a little cumin, a little red chili powder, a little turmeric, will saute a little. i have taken a chopped onion, adding a little salt, will sauté it a little bit. I am adding here Pav Bhaji Masala, if you do not have , you can also use garam masala. This is cheese, this is homemade cottage cheese of low fat milk, you can use cheese of low fat milk from the market.


You can use it by crumbling or grated. This is bread slices on which I am applying green chutney, that's it. This is our filling, now we will stuff it with cheese filling, that's it. Now we will grill it. I am applying a little desi ghee, guys, this sandwich is very much filling, you will not feel hungry at all till lunch, you will be completely full by eating it. That's it, Our Paneer Grilled Sandwich is ready, this is very tasty and filling sandwich. For besan cheela, I have taken a mixing bowl. In this I am taking a chopped onion, one chopped tomato, half chopped carrot, and half chopped capsicum. You can take any vegetables here.


I am also taking half chopped beetroot. I have taken a bowl of gram flour, adding a little cumin in it, a little celery, a little asafoetida, a little red chili powder, a little salt and a little black pepper, now I am mixing it with water. Guys gram flour is much better than wheat flour, much better than wheat because it keeps us full for a long time, it contains a lot of protein & it does not let us feel hungry for a long time, & it also helps us a lot in weight loss. I am adding some turmeric in it, will mix it well, see this should be the consistency of our batter, If we want to make cheela, then it should be a little thick. You can add any vegetables of your choice. Now here I have applied a little oil on the pan, I will spread it well. Instead of wheat, we should use gram flour because it is gluten free, keeps us full for a long time, that's why it helps a lot in weight loss. And it gives very little weight gain. If you cook it by covering it, then it will take less oil.


And now I will turn it over and cook it from the other side as well. You can take one or two besan cheela in the morning. It will not give you weight gain at all. So our cheela is ready, now let's serve it. I am serving it here with homemade chutney, don't use ketchup at all. It looks very yummy. Guys I had soaked the dal overnight to make moong dal cheela, this moong is whole green gram dal, you must soak it for minimum 4 hours.


Now I am putting it in a blender jar, we have to grind it, I have taken chopped ginger here, and putting it in the jar, I am taking one green chili, also put it in the jar, taking whole cumin seeds, will put this too. I have taken a little bit asafoetida, adding salt here, this is black pepper corns, I am putting it I will close the blender jar & it grind it. Now I am adding a little water so that can grind easily & it will become an absolutely smooth batter. That's it, it is ready our batter. our batter is ready for moong dal chilla. I will add some very very finely chopped onions. If you do not eat onions then you can skip it, will mix it well, that's it.


It's ready! Now I have taken a pan, and put it on the gas. I will apply a little desi ghee, very little. This is the consistency of our batter. Now I have to spread it over the pan, very simple guys. Just like we make any other cheela, you will spread it very well, do not dilute it too much. I am spreading it well, that's it that's it I am applying a little desi ghee on it, when It will be cooked from one side, then we will just flip it, & we will cook it well from the other side too. Now it is cooked very well from both the sides. Now We will serve it. You Can also eat with my homemade chutney. And I eat it with curd in breakfast, it's taste very yummy guys, you must try it. To make Stuffed Paratha, first we prepare its flour, I have taken here half cup of gram flour, half cup whole wheat flour.


I am adding black pepper powder, a little cumin seed, a little flax seeds and a little carom here are our spices, I am taking a little green chili, a little carrot, I have grated it I am adding beetroot in it that also grated. I have taken Ghiya or bottle Gourd, I have also grated it, taken a little grated paneer, very little quantity. Its a homemade paneer of low fat milk. Now we will mix it well. You do not need to add too much water in it guys, because vegetables have their own juice from which the dough will be kneaded. So first we will mix it well, then see How much water do we need to knead it. Now I am literally just adding two spoons of water in it, more water is not needed in it and our dough will be ready. Our dough is ready. And let's make our stuffed paratha. I have put some dry flour on it, and roll it, like we roll our normal roti or paratha. Just that's it, now let's cook it on the pan.


We will not use any ghee or oil on the pan at all. Just cook it well, we will cook it from both the sides. Now it is cooked well from both the sides. We serve it, apply 1 tsp desi ghee on it, guys. you can think that if you eat stuffed paratha with desi ghee, will you lose weight? Trust me, you will definitely lose weight. You must eat it in breakfast and eat it with a small bowl of curd, you will definitely lose weight and it is very amazing, very yummy and very much filling. You will be full for a long time by eating it and will be very satisfied, that we are eating paratha in the diet, that too by applying desi ghee on it and that too with curd.


This is a very amazing option for breakfast. You will definitely try this. Let's make masala oats, here I am taking a pan, I will put one spoon oil in it, add a little red chili powder, a little turmeric powder, haldi, a little coriander powder i.e. dhaniya powder, a little chopped garlic, a little chopped ginger, we will saute it a bit. I have taken a chopped onion, some chopped French beans, chopped carrot, chopped capsicum, chopped tomato, Whatever veggies you have, you can take it here.


I am adding a little salt, you put a lot of veggies in it so that the oats become more filling, and become more nutritious & it is also very amazing for weight loss. I have sauteed the vegetables here, now put the lid on it and let it cook for around 5 minutes on low flame. It's been 5 minutes, we removed the lid, our vegetables are cooked. I am adding half cup oats in it. This is instant oats. I will put one and half cup of water in it i.e. add three times of water by which you have measured the oats and mix it well, I am adding a little garam masala, that's it, We will mix it, and by applying lid, will let it cook on sim flame for 10 minutes. Now removing the lid, it's been 10 minutes oats are absolutely ready. Look at this, it's so beautiful and yummy, It is completely ready to serve. They are too amazing, trust me. You must try this. It is very tasty. You will forget that packets of oats, if you eat it, it is very amazing.


You must try this, definitely make it. To make Ragi Idli, here I have taken a pan, put it on the gas, I am putting a spoonful of desi ghee in it, adding only a little bit of hing, asafoetida now I will put some Rai in it i.e. mustard seeds, I have taken chana dal here, some urad dal. I had washed both of them. I have taken grated ginger, chopped green chillies. We will saute it well, we will fry a little. When it will be cooked well, all the things will become a little brown. I am adding grated carrot in it, adding chopped capsicum. We will mix it well and saute it. We will not cook it too much, cook it a little. We will add a little salt in it. I am mixing it. Now I am adding half a cup of semolina. We will fry it well with vegetables. Fry it on sim flame till it becomes light brown, little aroma will start coming out of it and then let it cool down.


We have just taken a bowl here I am taking half cup of ragi, & the semolina we have fried with the vegetables, it has cooled down that also i am adding in it, adding half a cup of curd in it. We will mix all these things well. I will adjust its consistency by adding a little water and mix it well.


I am adding some more water and mix it well. We will leave it for around 10 to 15 minutes because semolina and ragi will swell. Now see that I had left it for around10- 15 minutes, and it has become dry. we will add some more water to it . Now this is our consistency as we need to make idli. I am adding little eno in it to make our idli very soft and puffed up very well. We will mix it a little, lightly, we will not mix it much,after adding eno. And immediately we will pour it in our idli mould. First we will grease it a little bit with ghee or oil, so that our idli comes out easily. Now we will pour the batter in the mould.


Now we will put it in the steamer, water is boiling here. for around 15 to 20 minutes, will put the lid on it. It has been 15-20 minutes. Our idlis are ready, it is cooked very well. Now we will take them out, you can easily remove it with 1 spoon or knife. That's it, Idli is absolutely ready to serve. You can have them with chutney or with sambhar in breakfast or lunch. And it is very yummy and filling, and superb for weight loss. It has many benefits. You must try Ragi Idli, you will love it. We are making porridge of Barley means jau, I have taken a bowl of barley here, I have washed it well & putting it in the cooker. & we have to keep the ratio of water in it 1:3 means one bowl of barley and three bowls of water.


After washing it well I have put it in the cooker, now I will close the lid and Will cook it for 3 whistles. Now I have taken a pan side by side. Let's cool the vegetables for this in the pan. I have taken a small spoon of oil, put some cumin seeds in it, taking a little turmeric, red chili powder. We will mix it well and fry it a little. when it will fry well, i am adding a spoon chopped garlic in it, a spoonful of chopped ginger, we will also fry it. I am taking a chopped green chilli, one chopped onion, small pieces of onion, one chopped carrot, some green peas, one chopped tomato, half chopped capsicum. We will mix all these thing and fry it a little, I am adding a little coriander powder, garam masala, a little salt. We will cover it and let it cook. Now the Vegetables are cooked well, the barley porridge which we cooked in the cooker, is cooked.


Here I am making it for 2 people, if you make it for one person then you will take half quantity of it. See how well it is cooked, the best benefits of barley's porridge are that it is high in fiber & very less gluten as compare to wheat porridge. Now i am adding some water in it and will mix it well. It is very good for weight loss. If you take it in breakfast, then you can lose weight very quickly. I am adding a little more water. It keeps you full for a long time, it will not let you feel hungry at all till lunch and it looks very delicious.


You must try it. Just put the lid on it for 5 minutes. I will turn off the gas and see that it is completely ready, see how yummy our porridge is made. So this was 7 Amazing Weight Loss Breakfast Recipes, I hope you like it, you must use them and you can use it by changing it throughout the week, and it will give you amazing effect in weight loss too, i am sure. If you have liked my today's video, you have found it helpful, then please like my video and share it with your friends and family, for whom it will be very useful. It will also useful for them, if they want to use it in breakfast and Don't skip their breakfast. So guys, if you are on Instagram, then definitely follow me, this is my Instagram ID. If you haven't subscribed to my channel yet, then subscribe immediately, because i keep bringing amazing videos like this for you. And their a bell button along with it, definitely hit it too, so that you will get the first notification of my new videos and you can watch my videos first.


So I will meet you in my next video, in which I will bring such an amazing superb diet plan or recipes for weight loss. Till then stay tune to my channel, bye for now guys..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments