Healthy Food Recipes - 7 Dinner Recipes For Fast Weight Loss|Weight Loss Dinner Recipe InHindi|High Protein|Dr.Shikha Singh

December 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7hBguvm9tuU


Hello and welcome back to my channel guys. I am Dr Shikha Guys in today's video I have brought for you seven dinner recipe amazing dinner recipe for weight loss Guys everyone tells a lot of things for weight loss Sometimes I also tell you many things about weight loss but if someone ask me to tell one secret by which I can lose weight which I follow and I lose weight I'll tell you I'll tell you to follow one thing in your life that you should take your dinner properly at right time and eat proper things at your dinner and that's all you will start losing your weight If you change this one thing in your lifestyle that you should not eat your dinner after 7-7:30 pm and eat right thing at your dinner Then its guaranty that weight loss is must because this is most important time of a day where our whole diet can get disturb if we take our dinner late at night or it's not right then from there only our weight start gaining So always remeber one thing that your dinner should never be late then 7-7:30 and your dinner should be right that it, follow this and you will see amazing weight loss So what should we eat at dinner this is the confusion So to clear this confusion only this video is here Let's move to my kitchen and see 7 amazing weight loss dinner recipes we are making Moolo or raddish saag (greens) I kept one pan on gas I'll add 1 spoon oil Now here I am adding rye means mustard seeds now I'll add Jeera means cumin seeds a bit of hing ( asafoetida ) little red chilli powder little turmeric powder and I'll cook a little mix them well and will saute them Now I have taken raddish leaves and I'll put them in pan.


Guys its's not just raddish leaves, there are many benefits of it don't take it lightly. Most of us are anware about its benefits Guys first of all it is fibre rich if you have problem of constipation or any digestive issue than you must include it in your diet it will be so beneficial for you If your cholestrol remains high then also it is very benefical for you if you are diabetic patient than it is a great thing for you and if you want weight loss than it is superb for you Rich in vitamin C calcium and folate rich now along with this chopped raddish leaves I am adding a chopped raddish we will add this also in a pan Now I am adding a pinch of salt now we'll mix them very properly so that all the spices that we have added in a pan get coats well and all ingredient get mix altogether and will saute it a little now it's is sauteed well now we will cover it with a lid and I'll cook it around 5-10 minutes Now after 5-10 minutes now we will check our vegetables is now properly cooked this looks very delicious I include this a lot in my diet This is so superb for weight loss You must try it you will surely like it as it is very tasty I am adding little lemon juice in it I like it but if you want to skip this you can You must try this guys this will give you amazing weight loss and this is even very tasty also This is so filling also, rich is fibre it will keep you full for longer period and you will not feel hungery annd give you a superb weightloss This is so simple,quick and easy meal option.


Here I have taken blender jar I have added 1 glass skimmed milk Pcos and Pcod patient can use almond milk here Here I am taking seedless dates and will add this also in jar here I have already soaked 4-5 almonds 5-6 rasins I am adding these also in a jar These are soaked very well and soft also. They will get blend properly here I have taken 3-4 strands of saffron will add this also in a jar Little crushed cardomom now we will blend them now I have blended them it turns out to be very yummy and it get ready so easily, quickly in 5 mints You can take warm or cold milk according to your choice I'll garnish it with some almonds which I have already sliced and will add little of saffron in it and its absolutely ready I have kept pan on gas I am adding spoon on oil,cumin seeds corainder powder red chilli powder Turmeric powder chopped ginger chopped chilli Saute them now I am adding cauliflower florets in it Mix them well So all spices get properly coats well Now add peas and chopped tomato in it Pinch of salt Little garam masala Mix them well Now we will cover this with a lid and will cook it on low or medium flame for 5-10 minutes Now as after 5- 10 minutes we will remove lid and in this we will add corainder leaves and now our corainder cauliflower is ready to be served This is very delicous This is my personal favourite this is so delicious and filling.


And will help you a lot in weight loss You must try it.You will surely like it I am giving you 100% guaranty This is fibre rich nutrition dense and superb for weight loss First of all to make mix vegetable I have kept pan on gas, in that I'll add 1 spoon oil (only this much) in this I'll add cumin seeds Bay leave Little chopped green chilli Chopped ginger Little red chilli powder Little corainder powder turmeric powder Mix them well cook and saute them add chopped onions in it will cook them properly and will mix them with all spices Now I am adding chopped carrots Chopped beans chopped cauliflower chopped capsicum and here I have taken green peas and now we will mix them altogether and saute them now here I'm adding chopped tomato and a pinch of salt Now here I'm adding cheese ( panner ) in it You can skip panner if you have problem of PCOD or PCOS than mix everything well, cook them and saute them you can use any vegetable that is at your home and will cook them for around 10 minutes 10 minutes are over now we will remove lid and check vegetables it is cooked well We will add little garam masala in it and mix it and that simple that quick and that easy.



Our mix vegetalbe is ready now I like it bit crispy thats why I don't overcook it and because of this our vitamins also remain intact all nutrients remain intact. Now we will serve it Look a this isn't it so colorful and beautiful All these beautiful color which look so good then how tasty will be to eat and if you get meal option like this if you're on diet then its too good you'll not even feel like your are on diet. or all taste buds get satified and along with this you will get amazing weight loss You must try this you will find it very delicious Let's look spciy masala cabbage Pan is kept on gas, in that I am adding 1 spoon oil Now in this I'll add asafoetida Little carrom seeds Little cumin seeds Little chopped ginger chopped green chillies red chilli powder little corainder powder, little turmeric now will mix them all and cook a little ans saute it I add spices first because So spices get cooked properly.Spices are cooked now I am adding now I'm adding cabbage in it I have washed and chopped it well Now I'am adding fresh peas in it 1 chopped tomato and little salt in it now we will mix them properly so that all spices get properly coat in vegetalbes we will mix and saute them Many people tell me that there is so much craving while dieting than eat this It cooks very tasty Cover it with lid and cook for sometimes Its almost 10 minutes and our cabbage is also cooked well Now we'll add some garam masala Little chaat Masala It will enhance its taste Little corainder leaves and now will them all properly So now our tasty and delicious masala cabbage is ready ready to serve and very tasty too any craving while dieting you can have this that's it you will enjoying eating this and you think while on diet you arehaving tasty food that you will not even know that you are on a diet simultaneously you will lose weight also this this one for sure you can have 1 bowl of this Here I have taken a pan kept on gas I'm adding 1 spoon oil adding seasame seeds Chopped garlic I am adding spring onion fresh from market if it is not available then you can use normal onion also Saute it a little Don't overcook it now adding broccoli pinch of salt little black pepper thats it This is simple and quick recipe when you don't have leisure time and this get cooked very quickly saute it a little and cover it with lid at low to medium flame for 5 minutes don't overcook it 5 minutes are over now we'll remove lid our broccoli is ready now add a little lemon juice mix it well and thats it it is ready to serve and it's super delicious and super yummy you must try it you will surely like it It gets cook quickly It is rich in antioxidants and look at the green color it looks so amazing so beautiful this is so healthy and superb for weight loss For matar(peas) mushroon I have kept a pan on gas added 1 spoon oil in it adding jeere cumin seeds Bay leaves adding cinnamon stick adding clove adding cardamom little of pepper corn saute it a little It'll be flavourful and fragance little chopped garlic chopped ginger chopped green chilles saute a little we have taken big chopped onions saute it a little adding big chopped tomato pinch of salt saute it a little don't over cook it cover it with lid and cook it for around 5-10 minutes 10 minutes are over lets check by removing lid.


Tomatoes are now plumpy and soft and now we'll cool it off the gas and I'll tranfer it in blender jar and grind it.we will tranfer all of it and will make a smooth paste by grinding nowwe have kept pan back to gas and will add smooth paste in it adding red chilli powder and saute it a little I have taken mushoon which are properly washed and chopped it in slices and will put in a pan I'm taking few peas in it mix well in gravy add some water and mix cover it with lid and cook it for around 10 minutes 10 minutes are over our veggies are now properly cooked now it is ready to serve let's serve it and they are ready to eat just look at this isn't it so beautiful and its equally tasty It is very tasty and delicious you will like it lot You must try it and this is superb for weight loss So guys these were amazing 7 dinner recipe for weight loss You can take this entire week by changing in one by one no more confusion you keep on asking me in comment to bring more dinner options so I bought this for a whole week you eat it changing it in right portion and at right time and then you can see you'll be getting great weight loss.


Must try it and do tell me how it like it If you like my today's video and if it is helpful to you and press like button I feel so motivated and encourgement if you like my video share my video with friends and family so that they can also get help and they also know about what to eat at dinner for weight loss If you havn't subscribed my channel than please subcribe it fast as I give bring these kind of amazing videos for you If you are on instragram than please follow me there this is my instagram ID so will meet you in my next video till then stay tuned to my channel Bye

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments