Healthy Food Recipes - 2 SOBA NOODLE Recipes | Fat loss Diet - Lose 5 Kg

December 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rbYabB-y2Ps


Hello, I am Yummy Shanny
哈喽哈喽 who likes to treat people to meals
我是好请人吃饭 and is getting fit.
且正在瘦身的珊妮儿 Today, I'm going to share
今天请大家吃 diet meals with you.
减脂餐 I wanna share two incredible ways
分享两道 to cook soba noodles.
荞麦面的神仙级吃法 Let's go!
走着! Oyster sauce
蚝油 Light soy sauce
淡盐酱油 Sesame oil
香油 Spiced beef
酱牛肉 It's so delicious!
太好吃了 So good.
真的 Here's a second way
下面分享荞麦面的 to make soba noodles.
第二种做法 Carrot
胡萝卜 Spinach
菠菜 I will use this steak.
我会用到这个牛排 I don't fry it.
不会煎 Instead, I will stir-fry it.
我会去炒他 I will just tear it by my hand,
也不用刀切 instead of cutting it with a knife.
直接用手撕 It is ready.
好了 Oyster sauce
蚝油 Light soy sauce
淡盐酱油 White sesame seeds
白芝麻 Done.
做好了 This is the steak I just teared.
这是刚才的牛排 It is very soft.
非常软 So good.
真香 Try to cook it in this way.
这种做法去做吧 It couldn't be better.
简直不要太好吃 If you like this video,
如果你也喜欢这期视频 hit Share, Like, and Subscribe.
欢迎点赞关注转发留言 Keep following me.
一键三连 I am Yummy Shanny
我是好请人吃饭 who likes to treat people to meals
我是好请人吃饭 and is getting fit.
且正在瘦身的珊妮儿 I will share
我会时不常的 my fitness achievements
间断性的跟大家分享 and my diet meals
我的健身成果 with you from time to time.
以及我的减脂餐 See you at the next video!
咱们下期再见咯 Bye-bye!
拜拜


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments