Healthy Food Recipes - My whole day routine in Pregnancy| workout diet mindfulness | HINDI | WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES |

November 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AQA_PMsVHBo


Hello Hello guys and welcome to another beautiful episode of Debina decodes I want to tell you guys one typical day how I spend my day? now I keep the camera with me all day and record everything you know, from waking up to everything the first thing that I do after waking up is sit in the bed and drink a lot of water because I always feel very very thirsty early in the morning after waking up in the morning I feel like oh God I am so thirsty after that obviously, I go to the washroom and I spend a little bit of time on skincare skincare is one such thing in my life that I can never forget these days what I am usually doing in skincare is keeping my skin hydrated there is some minor problem you know a little bit of discoloration, this that but these days I am only taking care of my hydration so first of all if you are worried about Stretch marks or things like that thing about the Stretch marks latter I think this is the time that you should think about Stretch marks when you are on your plumper side or specially you are pregnant that is the time apply thick moisturizer or may be thick cream all over your body the next is comming to skin care during these days there are so many thoughts that are there in the mind but I somehow feel when I do skin care I just feel fresh I feel my day has started do any skin care that suits you the best so the first thing that I would do is wash my face and that is the basic to all skin care so right now I am using 1 % collagen face serum cream and collagen you know they are the building blocks of our skin which holds our skin tightly I mean with age and maturity skin starts sagging because the collagen production of the skin reduces this has collagen peptide green tea extract hyaluronic acid and I use it for day you can use it during the day as well as night it makes the skin plump soft soft it reduces the wrinkles and it has no fragrance means usually I have become little more receptive towards fragrances I feel too much of strong fragrances are something that I am not in favor of and that's what I've always told weather you are at home or weather you are going out apply any sunscreen that you like here I am applying sunscreen gel with 1% hyaluronic acid It contains hyaluronic acid contains vitamin E and it is fragrance free so it is completly goes with my current state of mind it is absoultly quick absorbing formula while applying sunscreen, make sure that for how long it will protect your skin so this one has SPF 50 which completely goes with me and Dermaco product I like because because they are design using scientific ingredients and they are also clean cosmetics like you were asking me how do I find out which one are clean cosmetics behind every cosmetics who are clean cosmetics ? you will see written behind as written here sulphate and Dye free Paraben and Mineral oil free In fact in both products you will see also there is one aded advantage If you buy with code Debina 2022 from the Dermaco's own website then you will get extra 20% discount otherwise, you can buy the products from here then I start my day with a Fat first like I said and usually show I start my day with very light coffee with ghee (clarified butter) and this coffee also I ordered organic very hardly 5 gm ghee to 10 gm ghee whatever suits you for me 5 gm suits me I call it butter coffee and how to make it you will get the link of that here and then I do some morning rituals you can do any morning ritual that your body permits I mean whatever stage of life you are in if you are absoultly fine then push youself a little and do some kind of little mobility means take a walk do a little workout then after that walk bare feet in a grass It's so important guys means the earth connection is very very important I mostly go down for a walk usually I do 5 km of walk 5 km walk is good for me good for blood circulation and good for everything healthwise the days I feel better I feel really good I do little bit of weight training very light As you can see, I have recorded here If you want my full weight training how do I do it? very light and very simplee you can just do it within half an hour take it easy maybe with in 45 minutes but do it actually, I will not post unless you ask from me so you ask me If you guys want to see then I will definitely post it for you guys any kind of activity is good unless your docter has specifically told you to take rest or may be take bed rest in particular situation otherwise there is no situation that you are sick you are not allowed to move or not allowed to do anything so a little bit of mobility is always good I have posted some dance video since few days then most of the comments are like why I wear jeans relax guys whatever I wear jeans, tshirts they are comfertable for me In fact most of the days I feel like that scattered all over sitting in my sofa lounging reading a lot of stuff to wich I will come later but while the videos that I make or while I shoot tha dance reels so at that time gathering myself a little bit getting ready and being presentable I am coming in front of you so I will show you the kind of clothes that I mostly wear In facts some of the clothes my best friend Priyanka gifted me from her pregnancy days that she doesn't use now because she become skinny now and don't need it and recently one brand gifted me some maternity clothing where, I will just show you also how high is this pant is the pants are high uptill here and with lovely quotations like this , you know some have baby feet on it this is another one mama in the making how sweet? If you want to know about it, I will give it below I quite like it I feel like they are so comfartable they reming me of beautiful phase that is going to come into my life very soon after that I come home I have my breakfast which is mostly piece of sourdough bread or two egg omlet I usually eat the yellow because that has got good fat and the maximun protein out there the day I eat vegetarian I eat Barnyard Millet poha Barnyard Millet poha sound funny it means you make it like poha with lots of cooked green vegetables by boiling Barnyard Millet and putting it all together I eat in this way that has got good protein little bits of carbs and lot of green, red vegetables mixed right now I am not drinking raw vegetable juice somehow I felt that I am not able to digest raw vegetables well It is giving me a lot of bloting so I completely avoided any kind of raw juice then coming to lunch I usually eat at lunch is little bit of rice pulao I am saying pulao because the quantity of rice I have there is more or you can say double quantity of mix vegetables are there like we make pulao so I make the pulao like that or along with that I have chicken and very less of the days I eat lentils very less because the lectins in lentils that doesn't suit me I feel blotted from that so I started avoiding having lantils I'm showing a little preparation this is little different which I eat sometimes It's a vegetarian dish so it is like take a coconut flour and this I mix almond flour and then make dough of it then gently by pressing them like we make bajra (Pearl Millet) roti because we can't roll it so we have to press it with our hands and make like roti along with that I made moong dal kadhi (Green gram dal curry) so you can see the whole combination It was absoultly yummy and it was absoultly healthy coming to the rest of the days the days I shoot video for you I will shoot in the afternoon or the day I just don't feel like shooting I would just rest I am also trying to do a lot of more research there is a lot of things available for you know a new born but what things don't work at all and what is something that is very important it is necessary to know it in advance before I waste the money and before I buy it and then realize it and then I am planning that my green room that you have seen which is my library or some guest come, it is like little office where I do my all meetings I will make that as my baby's room for that planning is going on my mind I will implement it slowly so that will be also very cute journey for which work will start again after that in the evening again I am mostly at home I genuinely don't go out anywhere I hardly meet anybody I am at home at peace with myself at 5 o'clock I eat Murmura which is calles as muro or Bhel but usually in bhel there are sev(Indian snack) Chana Jor( Indian snack) which is fried so I avoid that I dry fry the bhel and mix some chopped onion and green chili and eat it It helps in controlling my gas and blotting and in another day it doesn't feel like eating this food I have cup full of socked mix nuts in coconut milk I take lots of mix nuts which also have some raisins it also have walnut and almonds also and also have cashew nuts all of them are very very good source of protein and very good fat and that is the very good evening snack and then in night before sleep which is around 7:30 to 8 o'clock I mostly try to finish my dinner which is agian If I am eating vegetarian I will take either pumpkin soup or butternut squash soup along with that I take vegetable tikki Fenugreek, carrot, beans mashed and mix all these and make Tikki out of it and then I dry fry them in a very less oil and I just love it the bitter taste of fenugreek comes in that it feel so good I love it other days I have some veggies and some chicken or fish that is all about how my day goes then I sit at night and watch Netflix or whatever in the OTT platform I watch whatever new has come and read your comments in between the day and try to reply back and I am planning also that how we can connect with each other that there are so many things so many of you wants to get in touch with me who wants to know a lot of details about my journey and who wants to share your journey with me but you know in this platform YouTube some would think that this is unnecessary information so to streamline this thing a little bit I am thinking and trying to come up with some way where we can have two-way communication If you say something I can here and if I say something that you can here so, that I am trying to figure out soon till then tata bye-bye I think I talked a lot today and now I should go to sleep ok good night no no good afternoon Bye


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments