Healthy Food Recipes - Magic Weight Loss Diet Soup | Oats Soup Recipe for Weight Loss | Oats Recipe For Weight Loss

November 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RuXcYSkl248


Hi Guys Previously I have shown many soup recipes in my 
channel, some were hard to make and some were easy   but this 1 is the easiest. I have also featured 
many oats recipes in my channel so this is a mix   of both, and I am talking about Oats Soup. It 
is 1 of the easiest oats recipes that you can   try for a quick breakfast or light dinner.
It's delicious, healthy and nourishing.  So let's get started-
Take a hot pan and add 1 tbsp of   olive oil. Next, add 1 tbsp each of finely chopped 
garlic and ginger. When they start to turn brown,   add 1/2 cup of oats. I am using rolled oats 
in this recipe. If you are using quick oats,   then the process will be the same and if you are 
using steel-cut oats, then roast for 3 minutes.  Now roast the oats for 1-2 minutes.


Next is 
the time to add some veggies. I am adding 1   1/2 cup of mixed vegetables which 
are carrot, beans, peas and corn.  Saute them for 2-3 minutes.
Then add 3 cups of water and   cook until the oats and vegetables are cooked.
As the oats will thicken the soup, so you can   add more water to get the consistency you wish.
Now I am adding dried herbs like oregano and   Italian seasoning for flavour. Now add some 
salt as per taste and crushed black pepper.   Here I am using Himalayan Pink Salt.
Now add some handful of chopped   Coriander Leaves and mix well.
Shift the soup to a bowl. Lastly,   squeeze in some fresh lemon juice 
and sprinkle some red chilli flakes.  And now our Vegetable Oats 
Soup is ready to be served :) Few pointers are-  Fine chop the vegetables so that they cook faster and evenly
You can use any vegetables of your choice.  Roast the oats else they 
will turn out to be sticky.  Let the consistency of the soup be runny 
initially as it will thicken with time.  Don’t skip oregano and black pepper as 
they give a great flavour to the soup.


Have this soup warm, and I am sure you are 
going to enjoy it. This soup is safe for all   including PCOS, PCOD, Thyroid, Diabetics, 
Pregnant & Nursing Mothers etc. PCOS,   PCOD & Diabetics should avoid corn and opt 
for rolled or steel-cut oats instead of quick   oats. And Thyroid patients may use gluten-free 
oats and avoid beans and use peppers instead.  The soup is rich in soluble fibres which help 
lower cholesterol and glucose absorption. It   will also keep you full for a long time and 
reduce food cravings. Oats have beta-glucan   which raises the level of a hunger-fighting 
hormone in our body, thus helping us shed   a few extra kilos. I usually have this for my 
dinner and I feel great, It keeps me light and   it's so yummy that I eagerly wait for it. Try 
this and let me know how it turned out for you. Hope you like this video.


Do hit like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. Also, scan these   icons to follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK and 
I will see you soon with a new video, till then   get some oats as they are neutral in taste hence make them as tasty as you can. Bye! :).

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments