Healthy Food Recipes - Atkins Diet: What I Eat in a Day + Sugar Free Dalgona Coffee Recipe (Atkins 40)

November 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rRXV9k3NM4g


good morning guys I just woke up and did 
my makeup just as a little self-care act   in quarantine in this video I'm gonna be 
showing you a full day of eating low carb   just a little disclaimer I'm not doing keto 
I'm doing something more similar to Atkins 40   where I eat about 40 grams of carbs a day 
this is just a way that I personally feel   my best so you're gonna see that most 
of my meals are pretty low carb but I   still eat more carbs than you would on keto 
I hope you guys enjoy and let's get into it okay so for breakfast I'm gonna be having a 
smoothie and I want to try this new product   that I got sent by Teami blends it's a greens 
superfood blend with matcha spirulina and   wheatgrass and I'm so excited because this will 
like let me add more greens to my smoothies and   you can use it in water juice smoothies and 
porridge here are the rest of my ingredients   almond milk almond butter collagen peptides 
which I mainly use for protein I have frozen   wild blueberries I'm gonna use half a banana some 
ice and then the rest of these strawberries which   they weren't so good to eat on their own so 
I'm gonna use them in a smoothie hopefully   they'll taste better and yeah let's make this 
smoothie just want to see what this looks like   wow that's like a really vibrant green color 
smells exactly the way that I would expect   like concentrated greens so I'm excited to 
try it out here is the nutritional value 35   calories and 2 net carbs which is pretty good 
they also sent me this really cool tumbler that   is awesome for tea and infused water because 
it has this little strainer on top the color   is so pretty I'm excited to drink from it 
okay I'm ready to test it out I'm excited mmm I was expecting to not actually taste the 
greens but I do but I'm not mad about it actually   it adds a little bit of like interesting matcha 
flavor it tastes really good actually I really   really like it so I'm gonna keep drinking this 
and I'll see you later for lunch okay I finished   my smoothie it's already 1:00 p.m.


So time for 
lunch I think I'm gonna make a salad with grilled   chicken kale some greens cherry tomatoes just I'm 
going to see what I have and I'm gonna incorporate   it in my salad so yeah let's go so I basically 
just cut up one chicken breast because that's   the only chicken that I have and I'm going 
to season with garlic salt and some pepper so I'm using a mix of these trader joe's salad 
mixes power to the greens and a little bit of   spring mix also going to chop a few cherry 
tomatoes I'm going to use this organic   vinaigrette 80 calories and 4 carbs and then 
I'm gonna use these cheese bites as croutons okay this is my salad and I also got some 
Seltzer with a little bit of lemon and I'm   gonna have lunch okay I ate everything and it 
was really good also my cat says hi hey guys   it's 4 pm right now and I haven't had coffee 
today so I really want to make this whipped   tiktok coffee that everyone's making it's 
really good I've been making it too but my   version is keto friendly and low carb friendly 
because I'm using erythritol instead of sugar   so it's like zero sugar and I'm super 
excited because it works just as well hey guys it's 6 p.m.



I'm not super 
hungry but I want to start prepping   my dinner for when I am super hungry I want 
to be ready I'm gonna be making steak tacos   I'm gonna link the recipe down below I 
make it all the time it's really really   good and super easy like very hands-off so 
yeah I'm using flank steak for this recipe and this is what I have for fillings for 
my tacos I have avocado for tortillas I'm   using these low-carb tortillas from 
Trader Joe's and a really good I have   sour cream this mild salsa from Trader 
Joe's cotija cheese and these greens I   know it's not romaine but this is all that I 
have right now and it's time to assemble them so I'm a little bit over 40 carbs but 
I need dessert so I'm gonna have this   Atkins bar that has two carbs and I'm gonna be 
probably under 45 which is still good for me   I'm not super strict for the 40 grams of carbs 
it's just a guideline for me but I'm not like   obsessed with it so whatever happens I'm just 
striving for it and if I can keep it under 40   that's great if I'm a little bit over that's 
still fine okay guys I'm gonna stop eating   now and that's the end of this video I hope 
you guys enjoyed if you did please give it a   thumbs up make sure you subscribe and I will 
see you next week with another one bye guys

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments