Healthy Food Recipes - Almond Flour Keto Bread Recipe | 0.5g Net Carbs | Tastes like White Bread

November 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/b0lAldQezWI


This Almond Flour Keto Bread is delicious. It tastes like homemade white bread or even
better and it's so soft. The macros per slice is just 0.5 carbs, 5.7
protein, 8.5 fat and is 107 calories. So to me I can say it's guilt free. I strongly advise anyone making this recipe
to double or triple the ingredients. It's so good, I ended up using half of my
carb allowance enjoying this bread. Firstly, preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
or 163 degrees Celsius ensuring you have your oven rack set in the middle of the oven. Grease and line a loaf tin with parchment
or baking paper just one you have in the cupboard is fine. I have an extra-large loaf tin so my bread
turned out wide and thin, but ideally you need an 8.5 X 4.5
inch or a 22 X 12 cm loaf tin.


And if you don't have a loaf tin and you only
have round, that's fine too. Once your tin is lined, lightly grease the
paper as well, so your bread does not dry out on the crust. If you're new to my channel, welcome. If you find the information in this video
of value to you, please do subscribe and hit the like button so I can continue bringing
you great recipes.


I post new recipes every week so do hit the
notification bell. Now that your oven is set, and your baking
tin is lined, let's get on to making this Almond Flour Keto bread. For a single loaf, to a bowl add 1 and a quarter
cups of Almond Flour, and here I'm showing you what to look
for. If it's your first time buying Almond Flour. I feel like it's an essential item if you're
doing keto or low carb, and still want to enjoy carb like food or the sweet stuff. Next add 15 grams of coconut flour, then 1
tablespoon of monk fruit sweetener, then lastly for the dry ingredients,
add 2 tablespoons of baking powder and a pinch of salt. In normal baking you would sift all the dry
ingredients, and so to simulate that, whisk the dry ingredients properly incorporating
all the ingredients and also try to dissolve any lumps.


Ok set the dry ingredients aside for now and
next we will prepare the egg whites. Grab another bowl that you can you use a hand
mixer in or use your mixing machine. Add 12 egg whites at room temperature and
save 1 egg yolk for later. Then to the egg whites add a quarter teaspoon
of cream of tartare, then whisk the egg whites on the highest setting until you have them
at the stiffest peaks possible ...and set that aside for now.



Back to the dry ingredients, add the one egg
yolk we saved and 6 tablespoons of melted butter, then mix with your hand until you
have the same consistency as I do. the first time I baked this bread I kind of
went in blind so it's nice to know what to look for. Next add half of the egg whites to the Almond
Flour batter, and first fold it in, then mix with your hand in a whisking motion until
you have an even consistency. Then add the other half of the egg whites
and repeat until the batter is evenly incorporated, and all one color.


At this point
you can also check for lumps and dissolve them, but if you don't the bread will still
come out amazing. Bake for 40 minutes, then remove from the
oven and if you test it with a toothpick, it will come out clean. I've been caught by bread making before and
at this point I felt that some of the load will still have a doughy texture. So cover the loaf tin with tinfoil and bake
for a further 20 minutes. The results speaks for itself. If you follow the recipe exactly, you will
get to have the yummy Almond Flour Keto Bread every day. I just baked 3 loaves and I wanted to try
a herb variation. I added a heaped tablespoon of oregano, a
level tablespoon of pepper and crushed garlic and mixed into a single loaf portion,
because I can use it as a pizza base/crust or make Italian Meatballs or dollop some creamy
chicken.


If you prefer the plain, you can also enjoy
it with some melted cheese or avocado and hey, it's bread, you know what to do. Well, I hope you enjoyed this video and get
baking. Thanks for watching. Stay safe and be well..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments