Healthy Food Recipes - 0 calorie ice cream recipe for a calorie deficit diet- 0 calorie dessert recipe

August 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lYOghuGOk5k


Zero calorie ice cream recipe! Coffee: 2 tablespoons Erythritol or swerve: 2 tablespoons. Substitute is given later in the video.You can use granular swerve Whisk well Water: 2 tablespoons Nope! This is not dalgona coffee. You will see in the video as I have used more ingredients Whip on medium to high speed Vanilla: 1/2 teaspoon Here I am adding 2 tablespoons of low fat whipped topping. Because I want to keep this video almost 0 calorie, I am adding 2 tablespoons. You can add up to 8 tablespoons of it.


2 tablespoons has only 5 calories so add accordingly. I will leave some options in the description box We just have to add 2 more ingredients This recipe makes two servings. I will show you how this zero calorie ice cream looks before and after being set in the refrigerator Sweetener: 1 teaspoons You can use regular white sugar or brown instead of sweetener this 0n calorie dessert/ice cream comes together in a few minutes I am dividing it into 2 parts Pour sugar free chocolate syrup or my 1 calorie chocolate syrup on top. Link is given in the description box. You can skip adding this syrup This is my second serving This is the texture right after making this 0 calorie ice cream. I will show you how it looks after being set for an hour Refrigerate for an hour or two and it will set like this!

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments