Healthy Food Recipes - High Protein Instant Breakfast Recipe - Thyroid/ PCOS Diet Recipes To Lose Weight | Skinny Recipes

July 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/y1e7X-jQQSc


hey guys I'm Nisa Homey, today I'm sharing 
a protein and fiber rich instant breakfast   recipe made without wheat flour or rice flour, 
and is completely gluten free. It's ideal as   an instant meal for breakfast lunch or for dinner 
in your weight loss journey. So let's get started   with the recipe. Into a bowl I'm adding in 
1 cup of grated lauki lauki is also known   as bottle gourd. Into this I'm adding in 1/4 
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper powder.   2-3 tablespoon coriander leaves finely chopped, 1 
green chilli finely chopped (green chilli you can   increase or decrease as per your taste), half of 
an onion finely chopped, 1 teaspoon crushed red   chilli flakes, half teaspoon jeera, 1/3 teaspoon 
turmeric powder.


Today I'm using Waigon turmeric   which has high curcumin content. 1/4 teaspoon 
Hing also known as asafoetida powder. I have   already shared how to make asafoetida powder 
at home please do check it out. Pink Himalayan   salt as needed. Add in 2 tbsp water and with 
my hand I'm mixing all this really well. Into to this I'm adding in half cup jowar flour. 
Jowar is also known as sorghum, it is a highly   nutritious Millet and it is completely gluten 
free.


I'm adding in 3 tbsp besan flour and with   my hand I'm gonna mix all this really well. Jowar 
is rich in fiber and the high fiber helps to keep   you feel fuller for a longer time thus it helps 
in weight loss and weight management. Jowar helps   to manage blood sugar levels and aids in good 
digestion. Jowar is a good source of protein,   it's a powerhouse of essential vitamins, 
antioxidants, and minerals. Jowar is also   a good source of iron and being a complex 
carbohydrate jowar gets digested slowly hence   ideal for those with health issues like diabetes, 
PCOS, and thyroid. I'm adding in 2 tbsp water   and give this a good mix. The addition of water 
will depend upon the type of jowar flour you are   using, I am using stone ground jowar atta, it 
also will depend upon the moisture content in   the lauki.So add water accordingly and once it has 
been keaded you should be able to spread it with   your thumb like this. So this is the consistency 
of the dough.



To roll the dough I am taking a   small steel plate and placing onto the countertop 
and then I am placing a wet cotton napkin over the   steel plate I'm dividing the dough into three 
equal portions and I'm taking one portion of   the dough and I'm placing it onto the wet cotton 
napkin. I'm dipping my fingers in water and with   wet fingers, I'm pressing the dough into a round 
roti. So this is very easy to make especially on   those busy mornings since jowar is high in fiber 
and lauki is also high in fiber it will help to   keep you feel fuller for a longer time. Jowar also 
has a good amount of protein along with other much   needed minerals and vitamins, flattening it out 
into a round roti. You can also shape the sides   with your fingers if there are any uneven edges. 
I'm heating my cast iron tawa and I'm drizzling in   little bit of wood pressed grounded oil and then 
place the napkin roti side down onto the hot tawa,   about five seconds later carefully remove 
the napkin.


Cover and allow the roti to   get cooked . A couple of minutes later, open 
the lid and drizzle in a little bit of wood   pressed grounded oil. Lightly spread the oil 
all over the roti. Now flip the roti carefully   and allow that side to get cooked once that 
side is done carefully flip it over and   serve to a plate. Repeat the same thing 
with the rest of the dough and my super   healthy gluten-free Instant Breakfast 
Roti for weight loss is ready to serve..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments