Healthy Food Recipes - Chia Pudding - 2 Easy & Healthy Chia Pudding Recipes - Chia Seeds For Weight Loss | Skinny Recipes

July 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iNQ6PquWcFw


hey guys! I'm Nisa Homey, today I'm sharing 
two different flavors of chia seed pudding.   A healthy filling and nutrient dense breakfast 
ideal for those busy mornings. No cooking needed,   it's dairy free and vegan. So let's get started 
with the recipes. I'm making homemade almond milk,   I have already soaked overnight 8 to 12 almonds 
and I have peeled the almonds. I'm adding the   almonds into my small chutney grinder. I have 
measured one cup of water and from this I'm   adding in 1/4 cup of water into the small chutney 
grinder and I'm going to grind this really well   to make homemade almond milk. Okay now it is 
nicely blended, since the almonds are overnight   soaked and peeled it will blend really well.


Add 
the blended almond milk into the serving bowl.   Add in the rest of the water into the chutney 
grinder and wash down the residue into the bowl   and now 1 cup of homemade almond milk is ready. 
Add in one and a half tablespoon chia seeds   and with a spoon give it a good mix Once nicely mixed wait for a couple of minutes. A 
couple of minutes later give it a good stir again   cover and allow it to refrigerate overnight. And 
the next day morning this is how the chia pudding   looks it is nicely soaked and has a thick creamy 
pudding consistency.


Four to five cardamoms,   I'm crushing it lightly removing the seeds into 
the stone grinder and I'm crushing and powdering   the seeds to make fresh cardamom powder. Once 
the fresh cardamom powder is ready I am taking   half of the ground cardamoms and I'm adding it 
into the chia seed pudding, giving it a good mix;   freshly ground cardamom powder gives an 
amazing flavor so try not to skip this. Next,   I am topping it with pomegranate seeds. I used 
half of a medium sized pomegranate pomegranate   seeds are not only a rich source of antioxidants 
they also give a subtle sweetness and a nice   crunch to the chia pudding. Lastly I'm sprinkling 
in little bit of the ground cardamom powder and my   super healthy pomegranate chia pudding is ready 
to serve. You can enjoy this as a protein and   fiber rich filling breakfast in your weightloss 
journey.



For the next recipe also I'm using   homemade almond milk, so I have already blended 
eight to twelve almonds in 1/4 cup of water add   the rest of the water into the chutney grinder 
and wash down the residue milk into the bowl to   make one cup of almond milk. I am flavoring it 
with a splash of vanilla extract give it a stir.   Add in one and a half tablespoon chia 
seeds. Mix the chia seeds really well,   a couple of minutes later mix it again really well 
you need to make sure that you're mixing the chia   seeds at least two to three times before keeping 
it in the refrigerator. Once mixed cover and keep   it in the refrigerator overnight, and the next 
day morning this is how the chia pudding looks   the chia seeds are perfectly soaked.


I had added a 
splash of vanilla extract in this chia pudding. As   a topping I'm using pears in this recipe so, I'm 
going to slice the pears into small pieces and top   it over the chia pudding. Add the chopped pears on 
top of the chia pudding instead of pears you can   also use chopped apples and my super healthy 
chia pudding is ready to serve you can enjoy   this as a filling and healthy breakfast meal. 
So guys do try these two chia pudding recipes   and let me know how it turned out thank you for 
watching and until next time take care bye! bye!.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments