Healthy Food Recipes - 💥2 INSTANT POT KETO RECIPES | Keto Beef Stew & White Chicken Chili

July 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_dsCzDmGEd4


- Happy day friends. We are wrapping up our home school day getting some dishes done. Mia's still gotta pick up
her school stuff over there. We are going to get our gis
on and head out the door to Taekwondo, fast weekend in a hurry, but I had on my list today, I was gonna do a keto instant pot white chicken chili. I'm doing it now, and by
the end of this video, you'll probably see me
ready to do my Taekwondo knife hands and all that. Okay, so I've got some chicken
that I had got at Costco. This is a ten pound bag. I'm gonna use about three to four pounds. As always, the full recipe
with pictures and directions will be over on largefamilytable.com. I've got some jalapenos, green onions.


We have some mini peppers. We've got heavy cream. I'm also gonna put in
one can of diced tomatoes with green chilies. Garlic powder, chili powder,
onion powder, and some cumin, butter and cream cheese, and I'll put some salt and pepper with it. Let me just put that over there, so it doesn't cause any confusion. So right now, let's get the
chicken in the instant pot. So I did eight cups of
water in the instant pot with the chicken. Ya know, really, if
you're just cooking meat, cooking anything in the
instant pot, you need one cup of some kind of liquid,
whether it's water or broth. However, I am making a
soup chili type thing. I want a lot of broth.


I'm not using any thickeners
in particular with this, but it's still fantastic. Anywho, I went ahead and did eight cups so it'll make a lot of
chicken broth for us to go along with our
white chicken chili theme. Now I'm gonna chop all these vegetables. (calm music) I'm just gonna pour this right in. I've had this saute button
on while I've been chopping these vegetables, now I'm
gonna add in the spices and put the lid on this for a bit. I try to get as many things
crammed into the instant pot as possible, just like I
would do with the slow cooker. Also, in the recipe, linked
in the description below, I'll have the slow cooker directions. Anywho, I've got four
ounces of butter here, I'm gonna go ahead and
throw in because the butter will cook up just fine
in this instant pot.


Okay, and so now, I am eyeballing, I don't even have time to
walk across the kitchen to get my measuring
spoons, so I'm eyeballing about two tablespoons each of each of the spices that I have. So I just put in cumin, and then here, we've got our onion powder, here we're gonna put in our chili powder. We're gonna put in our garlic powder, 'member Jamerrill eyeballing school. Real quick, I'm gonna add
salt and pepper in here. (lid shutting) So now I'm gonna put it on manual. I'm going to put it on 30 minutes. So, sadly, what's gonna have to happen, but that's where these
handy dandy appliances come in so handy dandy. We gotta go, we gotta go to Taekwondo, I should've started my little
hey, let's film my quick and easy keto instant pot dinner
about an hour before I did because now, I've gotta change, Travis is gonna drive us
though and it'll be a fun time, so what'll happen is the
75% of this or let's see, it's more like 90% of the meal, that is in the instant pot will finish.


When we get home, I'll
show you how I add in the last two ingredients,
which is the heavy cream and the cream cheese, and show you what it looks like when we serve it up. I'm gonna take a whole block
of cream cheese and remember, when I'm making this, I make
things large family size, large family style, so it's a lot. Anyway, this is eight
ounces of cream cheese, kids singing as they get on
their pajamas in the background. Gonna soften this in the microwave and then add this and the heavy cream. Alrighty, so here's the
reality of what we have, I'm gonna pull the chicken
out now, shred it with a fork fast, quick, and in a hurry, so now I've got the
chicken shredded in here.


I'm gonna add in one cup
of cream, and remember, this is my eight quart instant pot which you can see the chicken. Now we're gonna get
the cream cheese going, so once it all got back in here,
I clicked the saute button. I have been letting it simmer
and then just stirring it over the last minute or two. I just scooped a scoop
out to start serving, so this is what it looks
like, and then I sprinkled it with a little bit of shredded cheese, so there you go, here's our low carb, keto,
or Trim Healthy Mama S meal, anyway you wanna call it,
chili, or white chicken chili, that we are going to
have for dinner tonight. So friends, I am back this
evening, and I can guarantee there's gonna be some background noise cause I got four little
boys running around with those giant character
heads on having a good old time, even Benjamin, 19 months
old, he has joined the fun, so he gets another brother
badge this evening.


So before things get
anymore wild and wacky, I am doing my large family
meals of the week videos. I have shared a keto instant
pot stew or soup that I have been doing for
awhile, and so I've gotten so many requests for a dedicated
video for it, here ya go. So without further ado,
let's jump right into this. So I've got some avocado
oil, I already put that in my instant pot and I went ahead and put it on the saute mode. We've got that pasture-raised
cow end of August or so, and so now it's mid-March,
so yay, winning, and I don't have anymore roast left. I went to go get some
more, this is beef kabobs, and I did find I had a
boneless chuck roast left, so we're gonna use this
roast, and I'm gonna use my one little pack of beef kabobs left. I'm gonna use this to make
the beef for the stew.



I'm gonna go ahead and
open these packages, just set it on saute, because you see, I've got a bunch of veggies to prep. So we're gonna do mushrooms,
little bit of carrots, celery, whole bunch of radishes. These radishes take on a
texture and flavor-profile similar to a potato, so if
you're watching your carbs, if you're doing low carb
or keto or if you're doing more Trim Healthy Mama S meals, then radishes are your new best friend. So I just ran a little bit
of water over these packages since they're frozen and
that just, believe it or not, cold water, cold water actually
helps loosens things up when they're in frozen bags. (soft music) Okay, so here we go, we
see the beef in there, that is by my general
eyeballing school calculations, that's about two and
a half pounds of beef.


So I'm gonna put my avocado oil up. Avocado oil can get to
higher temperatures, see it says on there,
high heat cooking oil, and it can get to higher
temperatures safe, pretty safely, so now I'm gonna wash all these vegetables and we're gonna get to chopping. (calm music) Okay, so while we did all those veggies, I let this meat saute, so it feels like it's pretty much completely defrosted. It's brown on both sides.


I have done this where I do
exactly what I'm gonna show ya and the meat is frozen,
so you just work with whatever meat you have at the time, but hey, look at me, I had time to defrost my meat and saute it. Yay, winning. So here are all the veggies
were gonna put into it. It's four cups of radishes,
a whole stalk of celery, two carrots, and then
a package of mushrooms. Here is how the meat looks. I just poured in the last of
this 32 ounce of beef broth. Okay, guys, here we go. That beef is at the bottom, all the veggies are piled on top.


The broth is in there
under all those veggies, and those will reduce down. It'll just make a
wonderful, wonderful soup. I don't even know if I said
it, but I added my classic throw the powder on ya,
little bit of parsley, little bit of cumin, salt and pepper. So I'm gonna hit cancel, if
we do saute, you won't be able to seal the lid, so hit cancel,
yes cancel, put the lid on, alright, there it is, in all of its glory.


So I just broke some of
the bigger chunks up, but there you go. There's a couple variations you could do. You could of course add in
more beef broth at this point, you see how much everything reduced down. You can also add in a
can of diced tomatoes with green chilies or a few
tablespoons of tomato paste if you would like it
to have a redder color and a little bit more tomato-y flavor. If I didn't say it already, you
can add a bay leaf in there, I just didn't have any of those right now, but here's a look at the
keto instant pot beef stew from above, and now we'll
put it in the bowls. This is my bowl, and Zyan's
bowl, Gabriel, Liam, Travis's, Naomi's, and then Amelia and Daniel, and that's who's having this
keto instant pot beef stew for dinner tonight and of course,
there's seconds available. So that is all there is
to it for my instant pot, keto, low carb, beef stew.


You can make it bigger,
you can make it smaller, you can find the recipe over
on largefamilytable.com. The link will be down in
the description below, and don't forget to click
on this video right here, and keep on watching and
I will see you next time with another brand new video. Bye bye..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments