https://www.youtube.com/embed/-LmPBkMlPuI
Hi! Các bạn có thể tắt phụ đề ở nút cc bên góc phải phía trên ở màn hình điện thoại, hoặc góc trái bên dưới với máy tính nha. ₍ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ₎ Hi, guys - We meet again (✦ ‿ ✦) I'm still super busy this week so I decided to try the GM Diet. This diet is so famous, many people apply it and are successful. Day 1: Eat only fruit (except bananas) and don't need to cook. Plus, I find that I lose weight a bit slowly and seem to Weight-loss plateau. I come to a short-term menu to improve this situation. Starting with my first meal with 2 red apples. The apple looks crispy, hope it's not too sour. Apples are very crispy, with a sweet-sour taste exactly as advertised on the packaging.
It's been a long time since I ate fruit in the morning so I feel uncomfortable in my stomach. The box of strawberries bought the day before was still quite a lot because it was too sour for no one to eat it. I only eat two apples in the morning and now I'm famished. Asking me to eat only fruit again , I'm not sure I can eat anymore. Not to mention, sour strawberries like this, just eating each of them must be discomfort in the stomach. Well then... Cut the strawberries into small pieces first and figure it out later. Oat yogurt is also good for weight loss and is low-fat. So it's okay to put it on today's menu, right? The meal looks different, feel my stomach comfortable. Well, I've already broken the original menu so let it be broken. Adding a brownie pie feels a bit guilty. Just the first day I saw that the menu tends to fail. But I'm freaking hungry. I don't have the energy to go to work so what should to do? Eating a pie to supplement protein to get motivated to continue the menu.
This is also a pie for diet exercise, protein brownie chocolate. Eat also yummy, just a bit sticky to the teeth. The late afternoon continued with fruit again. The mango I peeled yesterday was still half left. There is still intact a large piece of mango that hasn't been cut. Add a few clusters of grapes already in the fridge. These two fruits contain quite a lot of sugar to ease my cravings. The day before, I planned to buy watermelon or melon. Melons are often water-rich and low-calorie so they'll make you full longer. But the supermarket below my house didn't sell any kind of melon. Well, I eat any fruit I have. For dinner, take a box of mandarins to the living room, and eat as much as I like. Mandarin is sweet but a bit dry, not very juicy. Eating a menu like this is also leisurely. Whenever I'm hungry, I take out fruit to eat, it can't be any faster.
But only eat like this for about 3-5 days. Because eating for a long time is lack of nutrients and not enough strength to work. I intended to eat 3 mandarins, but when I ate the second, I didn't want to eat anymore. It's been a long time since I haven't eaten this type of short-term menu. So my body isn't used to it. Noon tomorrow, I will get off work a bit late and avoid getting too hungry. I enlist to cook vegetable soup for the menu for day 2. I bought a box of vegetables to make soup at the supermarket. In the box, there are celeriac, leek, parsley root and carrots. I've already pre-processed the vegetables. I cut extra half a cabbage for enough vegetables. Shredded cabbage into large pieces, this must be over half a pound of cabbage. Because of making the soup, I thought that if I shred the cabbage too small, it will be crushed. I put the oil and stir-fry the leek first. At first, I didn't plan to put oil. I intended to boil the water and drop all the vegetables into the soup.
But it will be easier to eat if I cook well, anyway, I have to eat this dish all day. Now put all the vegetables to cook (except the cabbage). Cabbage ripens very quickly. If it cooks too early, it'll be overcooked and not taste good. I added 2 tsp seasoning seeds and 1 tsp MSG. It's already dark, I tried the soup and found it a bit insipid. I add some Maggi soy sauce for a richer taste. Tomorrow when eating just put the cabbage in, and that's done. I just got home from work, put cabbage in and lunch. Cabbage is too much, put it in and stir until the basket of cabbage is gone. It smells good. A full pot of soup like this only has 405 calories. Just eating only soup, calories are loaded into the body very little. So I decided to change it a bit to be more suitable.
I'll add one bowl of brown rice to eat with peanut sesame. Let's consider that this time I'm doing the GM Diet (version eat much). Suddenly eating rice with peanut sesame feels tasty. Cabbage vegetable soup is super sweet, the sweetness of vegetables. Rice served with soup is so wonderful. A chubby black cat. I came back home but he didn't bother to say hello, just lying around. It sleeps from morning till night, look at that face! That's, cover my face and prepare to sleep again.

The second meal of the day, since served with rice so I'm not very hungry. I've already reheated the soup for dinner. For dinner, I’m not serving with brown rice. I plan to make this menu in 4 days. Do it for one week, I'm sure I can't bear it. These days, I do work a lot, so I get hungry quickly. I have gone to the 3rd day.
Today will be a mix of first-day and second-day, fruits and veggies. Just now, when I got home from work, I went to the supermarket to buy a bottle of green smoothie. It includes mint, spirulina, lemon, cashew, banana, orange, apple, and coconut. Because of the mint, the taste is very fragrant. The ingredients are full of sweet fruit, so easy to drink. This smoothie is so yummy. 8 ingredients are combined very harmoniously to create a unique taste. For lunch, I continue to eat fruit. The pear is super hard, but pears hard like this are crispy. I have never eaten red pear. I often buy green pears, it's twice as big as this one. Winter is inherently less fruity and it's also not as delicious as summer is. There are only a few kinds of fruit and eat over and over again.
Sometimes, I crave guava, dragon fruit, longan, litchi and jackfruit, but it doesn't here. Today combines three types of fruit for variety. The fruit plate also looks plentiful and attractive. The pear is so sweet, but its skin is acrid. Eat a piece of kiwi to less acrid my mouth. Yellow kiwi is always number one. It's both sweet and not sore on the tongue. It is still the mangarin of yesterday, sweet but dry. The first day there was yogurt, and then today too. A tub of Greek yogurt peach 0% fat. I've never eaten this before, so I buy and taste it to see if it's as good.
Peach yogurt is eaten together with kiwi, it's a bit strange. The peach flavor overwhelms the kiwi flavor. But yogurt is so tasty. And eating with kiwi is not too strange, because the kiwi flavor is not very clear. In the evening, I eating all the cabbage soup from yesterday. And of course, still add 1 small bowl of brown rice. In overall, I eat the same as on day 2. Invite people for dinner. Today's vegetable portion is a bit much, but I want to eat all the rest of the soup. Eating all of these vegetables is to fill up. Day 4: 8 bananas and 3 cups of milk. I'll eat 2 bananas for breakfast. I don't think I can eat like on the menu. The menu is arbitrary, but never mind, eating happily is fine. I don't know if anyone has ever eaten bananas dot sesame peanuts? So yummy. I drink oat milk sugar-free instead of fresh cow's milk sugar-free. This banana dot sesame peanut was my maternal grandfather showed me.
In the past, my grandfather and I used to eat banana dot sesame peanuts and served them with rice. It's been a long time since I've eaten this dish, and it's still well together. Suddenly I crave bread, so I eat banana bread. In general, according to the menu, it still has bananas, still okii. I was going to spread Nutella, but anyway, peanut butter is still more healthy. Look at the pieces of bananas I cut, the high one, the low one. And of course, a glass of milk is indispensable. I just received the working schedule for next week.
I work the middle shift all week, I don't know when do I record the video. Drinking milk but the sound ''khakha'' is like drinking beer. For dinner, I eat 3 bananas and 1 bottle of strawberry yogurt. The last meal on the menu. Luckily, I still finished it, even though it didn't look like the original menu. My video here is finished, and see you next week. Have a good weekend..
