Healthy Food Recipes - Super crispy keto 5 seeds crackers | keto vegan gluten-free

April 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1nO2wgqnG48


[LAUGH]
Hello everyone that today is going to be a rushed recipe
okay so this week has been really hectic for me but unfortunately I
don't want to leave you without a recipe to try these of these crackers are
so good I 've been eating them
a lot lately and they are so easy to make
so I'm dying to share with you so let's do it so I call it 5c
crackers because we're going to use five different seeds
okay first we're going to use pumpkin seeds
so they're roasted and also there's no flavoring added to them so
regular pumpkin seeds and then sunflower seeds They are
just beautiful seeds and these are sesame, so I have both
white sesame and black sesame.


I think they're both
toasted you can use on toast if you
like but these will make the crackers really aromatic and on top of
these chia seeds so we'll add a lot of chia seeds
in there I know that going to add some herbs
in my crackers I'm using seasoning you can use
herbs Or other spices if you want and tie these wonderful seeds together we'll
add some hard psyllium powder and instead you can use ground
flaxseed or ground chia seed it's up to you
I'm using psyllium house powder today and then we need
a little salt on top of it and that's all You need it and
to make the cookie dough super easy
I'm really not kidding I'm just going to put all the ingredients together
and then mix it up really easy I'm going to add
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds then 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
and then my sesame so I have 1/4 cup each so Just
put them in there pretty and then a quarter cup of sunflower seeds a cup of chia seeds
and then I'll add two tablespoons of
psyllium husk powder that goes in if you're using
ground flaxseed or ground chia seeds add four tablespoons and
as usual all the details are in the description below
And then with the dry thyme I'm going to put about 2 teaspoons
of it it smells very good and now we're going to season it
so I'm going to add about a teaspoon of molten salt so molten salt is
very flaky so if you're using finely ground salt you
probably only need half a spoon Small and a bunch today
I think I'll add a little bit of black pepper as well
so you can put whatever spices or herbs you want
or nutritional yeast to season if you like or I
said chili flakes too and now we'll give it a quick mix
it's just a bowl of goodness here and then I'll add about half a
cup of cold water about half a cup
should i do now just mix everything together so you can see the psyllium husk
is starting to bind everything together make sure you mix it well so
every seed is coated with the psyllium husk so the chia seeds provide a
little bit of binding too
So if you're not using the chia seeds be sure to add a bit more
psyllium house powder so guess what the
mixture is cracking I did say it was easy and now I'm going to
cover it with a towel and let it rest for about 15 to 20 minutes just allow everything
to properly bind together So it's been about 20 minutes
to take a look so it looks good so it should
tie together very well and at this point
if for whatever reason it still feels really loose just then sprinkle
a little bit of seedling peel and it should be a little fine just small
okay so here is my baking tray i have a really shallow tray here
i am going to put a layer of baking paper on top of it
and all i am going to do is just tip my batter
onto the tray with this size baking tray i probably only need about half of
my batter let's see how it goes and then use your spoon to press it
and spread it out on your tray and press it down and spread it
thin you don't want cracks in it because it will become brittle
so you can use a rubber spatula and press it down
like that or you can put another layer of
baking sheet on top then use a rolling pin or A cup and roll it up okay
nice and it's ready to go
into the oven so we want to preserve all the quality of the
seeds so we're going to bake it a very low temperature
so I'm going to preheat my oven
to about 150 degrees and we're going to bake it for about 30 to 35 minutes
so you can bake it all over and once you're done
You can just pick it up in different sizes but I'll take it
out of the oven in about 15 minutes while it's still
a little bit soft and then cut it into individual squares so it's been about 15 minutes and
the surface will turn out crisp a lot but this is still a
little bit soft so this It's a good time if you want to cut
them into individual squares or whatever shape you want so
pizza cutters will be perfect I got one with these boards that
works just as well so you can cut them into any size you want
I'm going to cut them a little bigger Today so I'm going to
just go there like this better I can just cut them into a nice moist and then I'm going to put them back in the
oven for another 15 to 20 minutes so these cookies go so we can
curl them up into little crunchies but I cut them a little bigger today
because I might I got this beautiful dip to go with it and it's not a dip it's
more like a topping it really looks like a beautiful color
and basically just chopped up the avocado in small chunks
and mixed it with some vegan mayo a drizzle of olive oil
and some salt for seasoning and you get this beautiful topping and I'm going to eat it
with crackers so these The crackers are
absolutely great to eat plain but you can add vegan cheese
or any kind of spread you want look at this beautiful combination when
you just take a bite can you hear the crunch it's lovely
with the dip on top whatever it is and it's so easy to make
too, They are so delicious in the packaging with
nutrients so you go out there and try them and apologies this is a
quick video so I hope you love today's recipe and we're going to
give it a go and these crackers are so good follow this on
my instagram if you haven't already or check out my amazon store as well it
features all the regular ingredients I use for my own
recipes thanks for the comments from me today
and thanks for watching see you next time
give this top a try please definitely see you [music]
you

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments