Healthy Food Recipes - 4 Ingredient Chicken Noodle Stir Fry 83g Protein 🥡 | Gluten Free Recipes #shorts

March 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R0mqsnBQSHk


Wait... better than take out? It's a weekday chicken noodle stir-fry First I soak my noodles in lukewarm water Here's the secret to tender chicken I like to slice the thin 
end into planks, like this It's my simple marinade: fish sauce Take your chicken, slap it, 
and work it around in the bowl Before I touched anything else, I washed my 
hands, and my cutting board, and my knife On to the vegetables! I washed them! Then I sliced those sweet peppers into big planks Then I cut them on a bias By now the noodles are soft and 
i've set up my mise en place. A little oil in a preheated pan I spread the chicken out and made sure each 
piece is making flat contact with the pan I flip each piece when I see a 
little bit of white at the bottom When both sides are mostly white, the 
chicken's gotta come out of the pan I cooked the peppers until they were soft Now the chicken can come back 
in, along with our rice noodles Stir stir stir ...and it's time to plate.


Juicy! 
Perfectly cooked noodles. Enjoy.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments