Healthy Food Recipes - 3-Day Carnivore Diet Meal Plan FOR WEIGHT LOSS!

March 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lB14yPUEuu8


in this video I'm going to be sharing
with you a three day carnivore diet meal plan this is an example of what a day of
eating might look like if you want to lose weight on a carnivore diet I have
been eating a version of a carnivore diet for almost two years now and while
there are some nuances the basic concept is simple eat only foods from the animal
kingdom meat fish and animal products and don't eat any plants generally
coffee is accepted as our herbs and spices because you only consume them in
trace amounts this video is going to be based around eating two meals a day
which I find to be the sweet spot this means you will spend a portion of your
day fasting which will help to keep your metabolism high and will accelerate
weight loss and make sure to stick around to the end of the video because I
am gonna be hooking you up with a free part of our diet shopping list hey guys
welcome back to my channel if you're new here my name is Kait I'm a health coach
and I post videos on a high fat nutrient-dense way of eating if you like
this video please give it a thumbs up feel free to share and it makes you
subscribe and make sure to follow me on Instagram Twitter and Facebook where I
should new posts every single day and that's what three days of eating a
carnivore diet for weight loss might look like now if you want a free carnivore diet shopping list head to my website health coach kait.com sign up
for my mailing list and they'll send you that shopping list right away and if you
are looking to start a carnivore diet but are not quite sure where to start or
maybe you're just looking for some more accountability and support then my four
weeks signature program keto to carnivore is for you I give you
everything you need to know to start a carnivore diet and see results we go
over a wide range of topics from how to avoid the carnivore flu to digestion to
portion sizes and more you also get access to an exclusive Facebook group
where I answer all of your questions and offer additional support head to kedo -
car horn comm for a free preview of the program and to sign up now thank you
guys for watching if you enjoyed this video you will also like the videos in
my new to carnivore diet playlist which is here if you want to catch up on my
most recent upload you can click here and if you want to check out my keto or
carnivore diet coaching programs you can click here thanks again guys
I'll see you next time bye


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments