Healthy Food Recipes - This Low Calorie High Protein Dessert will amaze you!

February 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D4xxgQWbcqw


with about 150 calories and 9 to 10 grams 
of protein per serving this is a dessert   that will definitely satisfy your cravings. One 
small package sugar-free peach or orange jello   if you don't have Peach, it's harder 
to find; add one cup of boiling water   and dissolve. during my last Summer's trip 
to Georgia's mountains I couldn't stop eating   their Peaches; I put it in the oatmeal, I ate it 
a snack and added to this no-bake cheesecake...   and I'm gonna add a half a cup of 
cold water and set it aside to cool   I was able to find farmer's cheese even in a small 
town in Georgia which is pretty good this is a no   salt added one it has only 35 calories per one 
ounce and 4 grams of protein good stuff I need   16 ounces and I tried to blend it in this type of 
NutriBullet blender because it's all the house had   but you know what it was a disaster 
it wouldn't blend well so best tool   for this is this this food processor 
grind until smooth just like this transfer to a bowl and add six ounces of non-fat Greek yogurt 
full fat can also be used it tastes better one teaspoon of vanilla extract half a cup of monkfruit sweetener 
adjust to your preferred sweetness   it can be a little bit less or a little bit more mix until all ingredients well combined and 
the butter batter becomes smooth I heated up   two ounces of milk you can use regular milk or 
almond milk almond milk has less calories though   and I added one tablespoon of gelatin dissolve in 
the milk and add to the cheese batter right away   so it doesn't set it's a very little liquid cools 
extremely fast and it sets extremely fast as well let's prepare 6 inch springform pan I'm going to use Biscoff cookies for the 
crust I used here eight to nine of them   and I am just going to lay the whole cookie 
and fill the blank spaces with little pieces pour the mixture over the cookies and smooth out we refrigerate for an hour to two hours for 
the cheesecake to set in the meantime I'm gonna   prepare Peaches I have here two medium sized 
peaches for me medium means about five ounces   four to five ounces each and they were so 
incredibly sweet and juicy completely delicious cut them in half remove the pit and slice them and it looks like someone is 
trying to get a bite as well   now I have someone to blame 
for stealing my camera Focus lay the peaches over the set cheesecake you can cut them a little bit 
smaller or different different shapes   I think I cut them kind of thick because I 
didn't really have good knives here in the house pour the cooled jello carefully over the peaches 
start with a spoon so you don't make any holes in   that cheesecake and once the cheesecake is 
covered with Jello you can slowly pour the   rest on the peaches refrigerate until Jello is 
completely set it takes about four to eight hours   and it looks amazing they're sticking out a little 
bit that means I cut them a little bit too thick   or maybe they were too big it's better if you 
cover them because they're not going to dry out run a knife around the edges to separate the   jello and cheesecake from the walls 
before you remove them from the form use a sharp knife when cutting through peaches and cut yourself a Big Slice you deserve it if 
you waited all this time for the cheesecake to set how amazing this this dessert is look at it for 
a low calorie and high protein option this is   just a slam dunk I bet you wouldn't even know 
if I didn't tell you that you are eating a low   calorie dessert I guarantee you that it's a bit of 
a challenge to catch yourself a tiny piece to try   but it's all worth it of course look how creamy 
it is it has a pretty nice texture it tastes   really like cheesecake obviously it is a 
cheesecake so if you cannot find farmers   cheese in your local store you can use ricotta 
cheese but it will be a bit higher in calories   and it has less protein you can use either non-fat 
yogurt for this cheesecake or you can use five   percent I use Fage, it's my favorite flavor not 
that I'm advertising but I really like it and the   difference in calories per slice is about 10 - 11 
calories so I mean it's worth using five percent   to be honest even the the protein difference 
is not at all like I mean I calculated it was   exactly the same so I guess it is worth it for the 
crust you can use any type of cookies you like if   you follow a low carb diet you can uh just create 
your own crust or maybe there are cookies that you   prefer to use use those.


You can also slice the 
peaches thinner you can use different shapes of   the peaches also you can use a different fruit. 
I made this cheesecake before with strawberries   I'm gonna link this recipe Below in description 
and then somewhere here there's going to be a   card you can click as well to go straight to that 
recipe. don't like sweeteners no problem go ahead   and use any sweeteners that agree with you. 
just few small changes elicit big results you   don't have to change your diet drastically to lose 
weight and keep it off and I wish I knew that 20   years ago this is very exciting! watch these two 
videos next and I guess I'm gonna see you there

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments