https://www.youtube.com/embed/J2hzPJDV3Yc
Hello Everyone! Today, I will share an almond flour keto
buns recipe
I came up with and thought is quite good. So, I decided to share it with you. Even when I used to eat regular bread, I didn’t
like the fluffy ones and those buns are nice and dense, just the way I like them.
For about 9 buns, you will need 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
4 oz of cream cheese 2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of yeast ½ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup of plain full fat Greek yogurt 2 eggs
2.5 cups of almond flour (And this is the brand I use. I love it and I will put an Amazon
link to it in the description) Start by microwaving the Mozzarella and cream
cheese for a minute and a half at 30 seconds intervals, while mixing in between the intervals
so the cheese doesn’t get burned. Next, place the cheeses in a food processor
and add the dry ingredients and the yogurt. I am not adding the eggs now because the cheese
is too warm and it will cause the egg whites to start cooking. By adding the yogurt first,
I am able to cool the cheese down quite a bit.
Run the food processor for about 15 seconds and then add the eggs and run it for another
15 seconds. Finally, add the 2 and half cups of almond
flour and run the food processor for about 20 seconds.
At the end, you should end up with a sticky mess that looks like this.
At this point, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour some olive oil in a plate where you can oil your hands before forming the buns.

Otherwise, it will become a huge mess. You should be able to form about 9 to 10 buns. Place them in a baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake at 400
degrees Fahrenheit for 18 minutes, or until goldenish on the top.
Make sure to start checking on them after 15 minutes as different ovens might heat differently.
When done, take the buns out of the oven, cover with a towel and let them rest for 15
or 20 minutes. Look at those nice, firm and dense buns…
You can use them as burger patties, as bread rolls, or as a toast slices.
I hope you enjoyed this video and if so, please click the like button.
If you have any questions
or comments, please leave them down bellow. And if you are new to my channel, please consider
subscribing. As always, thank you so much for watching!
I love you all! Goodbye!.
