Healthy Food Recipes - Keto Pizza Bites Recipe – Dr. Berg

February 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m1R8D6AACv8


be serious be serious hey guys we're
back we have a really delicious treat for you oh my gosh this is really good
its addicting why don't you describe what it is it's a pepperoni pizza
without the crust basically and I like pizza mm-hmm it's it's good it's one of
those things you take one and yet out of this tasty and then after a minute maybe
I'll have one more maybe just one more yeah these are good five or six later you have a combination of pepperoni which I'm like into salt type
things it has cheese some basil olive sauce mm-hmm oh my gosh got the basil
right out of the garden oh yeah mmm I like it yeah okay fresh mozzarella mmm
and you get that sandwich size pepperoni and you cut it the video will show you it's
really easy but um oh my gosh this is addicting isn't it huh can't talk with
my mouth open you can't talk with your mouth open in front of the camera you can't
talk with your mouth full I could that's true reverse that this is pretty good remember have it with the
meal not as a snack right unless you're making a video right or like we seem to
have done twice now just have it as your meal yeah or actually within the
window the eating window of our intermittent fasting program all right
yeah in the window window of allowable food I have a big window yeah four hours
is big okay anyway probably more information than you needed to have but
all this to say these little snacks are really good your kids if you have kids
love them you can make them as appetizers what else you can and
we we popped we made them and then put them in the refrigerator brought them
out the next morning cold hmm cold pizza who doesn't love cold pizza I
like it I mean come on it's really good give it
a try okay check it out yeah hey you probably already subscribed but
if you haven't press this little button down below and I will keep you updated


Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments