Healthy Food Recipes - Keto Fried Chicken: Hot & Spicy! | I Heart Recipes

February 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-bGCHnZZvo


Hey y'all, it's Rosie from IHeartRecipes.com.
I've been reading the comments, y'all you want some low-carb, keto-
friendly recipes, so let's get into it with this keto fried chicken. Now I'm
going to shoot this video over to my homeboy at Dane Drops Entertainment so
he can share this with his audience as well. If you want the recipe, head over to
my blog IHeartRecipes.com.


So I got started off with my spicy pork skins.
Y'all, this is supposed to be a spicy fried chicken or keto fried chicken. And
I'm just going to grind the pork skins until they are nice and fine, just like
so. And I'm going to start adding in some regular Mrs. Dash seasoning, as well as some
garlic powder. And I know Mrs. Dash has garlic powder, I'm going to add more. And I'm
going to add some onion powder. Mrs. Dash actually has that as well. But I want to
add lots of flavor, so I added some more. Okay, so now we're going to pulse it
until it's well combined. And then I'm going to grab a freezer bag and I'm going to
add our low carb breading into that freezer bag. So now, we're just going to
set this to the side and work with our chicken. Now as you see, I have some wings.
I'm going to drizzle it with some hot sauce because I told y'all, this is going
to be spicy keto fried chicken.


And now I have two eggs I'm going to beat, okay. So
lightly beat those eggs. Now we're going to drizzle the eggs all over the chicken.
And the eggs help our breading stick to the chicken, okay. So don't skip out on this!
And now we are just going to make sure the chicken is nicely coated with the
hot sauce and the egg. Now once it is, we can go ahead and grab our breading that
we made earlier - or we ground earlier. And now we're going to start adding in the
chicken. Be sure to shake off any excess egg and hot sauce because, yeah, it will
stick better if not too much is on there, if that makes any sense.
And once some of that's in there, you're just going to give it a nice little
shake to make sure it's coated.


And you can start adding in more of your chicken
after you do that little toss, okay. So let's add in the chicken, and
once all that chicken is in there, we're going to shake up this bag, and we're
going to make sure that each and every one of these little chicken pieces are
nicely coated with the breading, okay. And if in doubt, feel free to make, you know,
more or less of the breading. So here, I have my little cookie sheet. I
have a rack on there. I did line the bottom with some foil to catch all the
drippings because, you know, less clean up afterwards. And now I'm going to start
adding my chicken wings on top of the rack.


And you did see me spray the rack
with some cooking spray. Now make sure you use cooking spray - as you see, I'm
spraying the chicken - but make sure you use cooking spray and not baking spray.
They are different. Baking spray actually has flour in it, and if you're
on keto, you don't want any flour. So cooking spray, not baking spray! just
read the stuff really closely y'all. So now that everything is nice and ready
to go, again, we just spray the chicken with that cooking spray as well. We're
going to head over to our oven, which is on 400, and we are going to bake it, okay.
And what you're gonna do is you're gonna bake it for 30 minutes, remove it from
the oven, turn the chicken, and bake it for another 30 minutes, okay.


Cause you want
it nice and crispy on both sides. And once the chicken is done, this is what
it's going to look like y'all! Super crispy, fried - hey, let me it get right - keto
fried chicken. Head over to my blog IHeartRecipes.com so you can get the
exact measurements. And I want to thank you so much for watching!.

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments