Healthy Food Recipes - Fat Burner Coffee | Coffee Recipe For weight Loss | Best Fat Burner|Lose Weight Fast|Dr.Shikha Singh

February 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6dEJjOZgl_s


Hello and welcome back to my channel guys I am Dr. shikha Guys my 7 coffee recipes You all had liked a lot You all liked it a lot That's why again today For all my coffee lovers I have brought one extraordinary coffee recipe Which is going to taste very outstanding And you will like it a lot Guys in many researches It is well proved That the coffee Cuts your fat amazingly And specially your belly fat area It cuts in a magical way Coffee has many benefits The biggest one is that It boosts your metabolism And it is very beneficial in your weight loss And it has a lot of vitamins B They have polyphenols, antioxidants So it very healthy If you take it in proper portion and in limit So whenever you will have this coffee Then your unnecessary hunger Or the unnecessary cravings It will satisfy it in a very good manner So you will not have any such cravings If you will take this But you take care that You have to take only 1-2 cups in a day And you don't have to add sugar at all Then see What magic it will do on you And how well It will cut your body fat So come into my kitchen We will see How I prepare my magical fat cutter coffee To make our coffee First of all I have kept a pan on the gas In that I will add 2 cups water This is 1 cup And this is the second cup Now I am adding 2 cardamom means elaichi In this I am adding 2 laung which means cloves This I am adding 3-4 peppercorns Which means kali mirch Now I am adding a small cinnamon stick Dalchini Now I am adding over here coffee powder You can use coffee powder according to your taste Now we will mix it We will mix it And that is it Now we will cover it with a lid And we will let it boil Very well And till 2 cup water is reduced to 1 cup Till then we will boil it Now our coffee is boiled It is absolutely ready Now we will serve this It is absolutely ready Our fat cutter Fat burning coffee And it tastes amazing You should definitely try this You will get very nice effect In fat reduction Specially in your belly fat area You will get very nice inch loss And it is very tasty You can take this 2 cups in a day One at time of mid morning And second one in the evening time And it tastes really fabulous So guys I hope you all will like my this coffee recipe You definitely use it And you get a lot of cravings While doing diet Or you feel very hungry Then you should definitely try this You can have this 2 cups Don't add sugar at all in this You can have it at the time of mid morning And you can have it at the time of evening But don't take it more than 2 cups at all But if you have problem of sleeplessness Then you avoid it in the evening You take it in the morning only You might have had normal black coffee But if you will try this one time Then you will forget normal black coffee And you will never ever drink it again So if you like this coffee recipe of mine Then definitely comment and tell me Definitely share it with you friends and family If you like my video Then definitely hit the like button Subscribe my channel And definitely follow me in instagram also This is my instagram id Over there I keep on putting a lot of updates About many of my clients transformation And many health updates So I will meet you again in my next video In which I will bring for you Some other amazing recipe Or some weight loss diet plan Stay tuned to my channel guys Bye for now


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments