Healthy Food Recipes - Lose 3 Kgs in 2 Days | Simple DETOX Diet Plan To Lose Weight Fast In Hindi | Best Detox Diet Plan

January 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BHPT7RH2L3A


I’m Dietitian Natasha Mohan and today I have, Brought you all a very interesting 2 days detox diet plan. By following which, you can easily, Reduce your recently gained weight. It’s a very interesting diet plan, very budget-friendly, Easy, very easy-to-follow recipes that anyone can make. Moreover get thin by eating homemade food. Yes, in this diet plan, You have full chances of getting thin by eating and drinking. Friends, this diet plan is tried and tested on me, That too 5 days back.


It was a party season at my home. With 1 birthday party, a festive party was also combined. In which, I had my favourite Gujiya, Samosa, I ate all the things I liked. I even had Chole Bhathure. And after eating outside food for 3 days, My clothes started to get tight. I started having acidity problem too with bloating. In fact, the clothes I’m wearing right now were tight. They weren’t fitting me, and my eyes had tears thinking, How will I make a video this week for you all? When I can’t control my weight myself, Then how I will help you all lose weight? Then I tried this magical diet plan for the whole 2 days. And I got magnificent results. Look at this it’s so loose now! Quickly tell by commenting, what do you think, How many KGS did I lose in these 2 days? This diet plan is perfect for those who just had a function, Or a function is about to come in their family, You need to lose weight quickly in both cases.


But, before watching this magical diet plan, Quickly like this video of mine, subscribe to my channel, And don’t forget to press the notification bell. I have shared this diet plan with all my clients with my heart, They have got great results and I’m sharing it with you all too. So it deserves one like from you. Those who are at the start of their weight loss journey, Can also easily follow this diet plan and, Can get instant results in 2 days. And those too, Who have hit a plateau in their weight loss journey. It’s a low-calorie diet plan, that if you follow, So there is a full chance that your plateau will break, And instantly your stuck weight that will reduce too. And this diet plan is so healthy, so nutritious, That anyone can follow this be it of any age group. Only those who are insulin dependent, They don’t have to follow this diet plan.


So, come, quickly, Let's see, What’s there in today’s magical detox diet plan. So, firstly in this detox diet plan, We’ll take as soon as we get up, morning drink. Now summer season has come and in summers, To detoxify/cleanse your body in morning and to keep it cool, The best thing is Bottle gourd juice. It’s also called dudhi and, It's available at an affordable price and every state. India or abroad, bottle gourd is easily available everywhere.


You have to take half a piece of dudhi. You have to peel it, Wash it properly, and you have to blend it in a blender. Add some mint leaves and blend it properly. It will bring a great minty flavour to it. Now strain and quickly take it as a morning drink. Neither you have to add ice nor hot water in it. You have to take it as it is on an empty stomach. So now is the time for breakfast, That you have to take between 8-9 AM. Yes, just for 2 days take my diet plan at my meal timings, And after these 2 days, do anything you want. You have to take your breakfast at 8 AM. And what’s there for breakfast? One such superfood, by eating half your sins will wash out. All the wrong food you had that has slowed down your system, Your metabolism, by eating this breakfast you’ll feel very good. And for the next 2-3 hours you won’t feel hungry. Come, I’ll show you my superfood, Curd, and oats recipe. And the second day for breakfast, you have to take sprouts.


For sprouts salad, you have to take a handful of sprouts, That can be either of gram dal or moong dal, anything. With that, you have to take 100 grams of vegetables. Take it in raw form or steamed form. I leave it up to you. Add very light spices, squeeze lemon on it, And enjoy eating it. And yes, If you want you can add 50 grams of boiled potato in it. There won’t be any problem. It’s all counted calories. Quickly have your breakfast. I’ll meet you at mid-morning meal.


Friends, it’s 11 AM, and it’s the right time for you to eat fruits. In fruits, you can have a bowl full of papaya or 1 apple. We’ll avoid bananas. These 2 days, we won’t eat bananas. You can take guava or a bowl full of pomegranate. If you want, you can take sapodilla (chiku). Quickly take your mid-morning snack. I’ll meet you at lunch. Friends now is the time for lunch, Which is between 1-2 PM. As you can see, Here, my lunch plate is well decorated and ready. Here, you don’t have to eat rice for 2 days. You have to take only roti. Here, I’m taking bran roti made from choker and bran. And here I’m taking a bottle gourd vegetable, That I have made with 1 spoon of ghee only. I haven’t used onions and garlic at all.


It’s a very tasty and healthy option if you have to lose weight. And I’m taking a bowl of bottle gourd raita. Grate the bottle gourd, boil it, add it to raita, and eat it. A great taste will come. You’ll get a lot of help. And look, a plate full of salad with it is mandatory. It’s very important to eat high fibre rich food, Because it will help you in digesting the food, And will not let you feel hungry for long. It will give you a satiety feeling. Quickly eat your food. I’ll show you what’s there for evening snacks. The same small hunger that we often have in the evening, After 2 hours of eating our food.


Now it’s 4 PM on my clock. It’s the right time to take our evening tea. Here, I'm showing you a very interesting evening tea, One herbal tea recipe. Normal tea or coffee is not allowed. It’s only about 2 days. Do your detox properly, Then only you’ll get the weight loss results. Now you must have watched the detox drink, But what about evening snack? In that, you can take half bowl, 30-40 grams of unsalted makhane. If you want, you can add black pepper in it too. You can also take half a bowl of unsalted popcorns or, You can take 30 grams of unslated gram or peanuts too. Choose any one option from these 4 options. Now, you followed this diet plan so well the whole day. So come quickly, let’s look, what’s the dinner option. I’m making a very delicious Bottle Gourd and Oats Tikki.


It’s a very healthy and interesting option, If you want to eat a low-calorie dinner. Come quickly, let’s look at this Tikki recipe. To make bottle gourd tikki, we’ll first take a nonstick pan, And add half a spoon of oil, cumin, and asafoetida. Then we’ll add grated bottle gourd and, A lot of finely chopped vegetables. Here I’m taking carrot and cabbage. We’ll add a little green coriander and cook it. And then add 30 grams of oats, salt, raw mango powder, Black pepper and green coriander powder in it. You don’t need to add water at all, Because it will bind properly in the vegetable moisture.


For crunch we’ll add finely chopped onion, As soon as our mixture gets cold, We’ll make a good and hot plate of it. You have to cook it in very less oil. I hope you must have liked the dinner option a lot as well. But, in a whole day, you keep in mind, That you have to drink a minimum of 3-litre water. Not only in these 2 days but, everyday. Drink 3-4 litres of water in your everyday diet too. And you have to complete 7-8 hours of sleep at night. So start sleeping early in bed and rise early in the morning.


But before bedtime, you have to take such a drink, That will boost your metabolism even more. That is our Amla (Indian gooseberry) drink. You have to take the normal/regular, Amla available in the market. It's also in the season. You have to take it and peel its skin, Make a juice of it. 1 or 2 spoons however it comes, You have to drink it in the hot lukewarm water. Only this much you have to take before your bedtime, And start this diet plan again from the next morning. Follow this diet plan for the whole 2 days and, Look how much weight will you lose. You’ll get great results. You can follow this diet plan for a maximum of 4-5 days.


A small tip before going, If you can get thin by eating and drinking, Then why do you starve yourself to be thin? So many calls and messages come from people daily. Everyone says we don’t eat lunch, or dinner, or breakfast at all, Why do you do this? Look all my recent clients, Are getting thin by eating and drinking properly. And look at their meal plates too. Water must be coming in your mouth, after watching these, And they are losing weight too by eating this food only. So if you also like my client effort, so quickly like this video, And yes, share it too with all your known ones, That want to see this diet plan. And, if you want to connect with me, Then you can on Facebook, Instagram, You are on youtube with me. Follow there too.


You’ll get a lot of benefits. I share new recipes, tips, and tricks daily, Related to your weight loss program. I’ll see you soon with many many more exciting videos, Until then, take care! .

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments