Healthy Food Recipes - Keto Hostess Sno Balls | Zero Net Carbs | Low Carb Snowballs for Dieters

January 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F33bo4Edm9g


We're making Keto Hostess Snowballs, let's go! A few of our subscribers, Lana and Michael 
asked me to create keto hostess snowballs   after seeing me post a Durban snowballs recipe 
and I think I am the first on Youtube to create   a keto hostess snowball which is very popular 
in the United States and of course Australia.   Hi I'm Mel and welcome to my channel. If you 
are new here please do take a look around at   our other recipes and if you love what you see 
subscribe and hit the notification bell so you   know when i post a new recipe.


Now I do love the 
Durban snowballs and when you guys told me about   hostess snowballs I was super excited to try 
it because who doesn't love a good snowball.   I was imagining the soft chocolate cake with the 
inner and outer marshmallow and then covered in   desiccated coconut and then I began salivating. 
Now I altered my keto sponge cake recipe   to make a beautiful dark chocolate cupcake and for 
the marshmallow component I used Vernaz' recipe   because with the way she explained it, it 
just spoke to me. But I'll leave a link in the   description box if you want to go check out her 
original video. Now before you ask I am going to   do Twinkies soon because I've just got my Twinkie 
moulds.


But for now let's make keto hostess   snowballs. I've got here 195 grams of almond 
flour, to that add seven grams of baking powder,   a pinch of salt and 60 grams of powdered sweetener 
and I use a blend of stevia and monk fruit.   To get our cupcakes really dark I'm using 100 
percent deep black cocoa powder and we need   45 grams. This is what it looks like but you can 
also use normal cocoa powder it'll just mean that   you get a chocolate color. Give it a whisk to 
incorporate all of the dry ingredients and it's   ready when it looks like this. For the wet add 
135 grams of heavy cream, 109 grams of water and   three whisked eggs and give it a final mix using 
a whisk and it will end up looking like this.   It is best to use a silicone cupcake mold as 
with the metal mold the cupcakes turn a bit   browner underneath but use the metal if that's all 
you have.


Also my mold is for a standard cupcake   and I have it on a rack so it's easy to 
transport to the oven and back. Using a   large scoop fill the cupcakes to about three 
quarters full which should give you 11 cupcakes. And this is what they look like perfect 
underneath and soft. To make sugar-free   marshmallows we are first going to prepare 
the gelatine. To a bowl add 238 grams of water   and sprinkle 60 grams of gelatine powder 
over the water then let it sit for 10 minutes   and it'll look like this.



Next we will make a 
simple syrup. Over a medium heat add 238 grams   of water and 20 grams or two thirds of a cup of 
sweetener to a saucepan and bring the mixture   to a rolling boil and I got the temperature to 200 
degrees Fahrenheit. Most important thing being you   should use the syrup while it's boiling, do not 
let it cool. Using a hand or stand mixer whisk   the gelatine and while you're whisking drizzle 
the boiling syrup into the gelatine mixture.   after two minutes scrape down the sides of the 
bowl and add 20 grams of vanilla and then keep   whisking until the mixture thickens and is 
smooth, and mine took a further 5 minutes.   If the marshmallow mixture solidifies you can 
always add hot water, about a third of a cup   at a time to loosen it up by whisking.


We need it 
to look like this so it pours over the cupcakes. To create that inner marshmallow filling we need 
to make a hole in the cupcake. I'm using a melon   baller because it has sharp edges and it will 
give me great depth. Add about 2 teaspoons of   the marshmallow mixture to the hole you have 
created in the cupcake then to create a lid   cut the cut-out piece of the cupcake in half 
and stick it back into the hole and press down.   We are just going to color some coconut. Because 
I used different colors I did one third of a cup   of desiccated coconut with a drop of food 
color and combined and it looks like this.   Do get your marshmallow mixture 
to be smooth and runny again   and then completely cover a cupcake with 
the mixture.


Lift and clean the edges then   completely cover in colored coconut. As you can 
see I had lots of fun making different colors. Oh my God I'm in heaven and a little 
confused as to which snowball I prefer,   the Durban snowballs or the hostess snowballs. 
Anyway I hope you get to make this recipe   and I hope you love it. Love you guys so much, 
thank you for watching stay safe and be well..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments