Healthy Food Recipes - Baking Soda Tonic for Weight Loss?

January 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jsHILuCKy6o


There's always some new trend or trick popping up on the internet. It's hard to know what's true and what's not. So we're telling you what's the real deal. Hundreds of videos are out there on YouTube claiming you can slim down by drinking a tonic with this common household ingredient. We're talking baking soda. So a lot of these videos and blogs claim if you drink baking soda, it will aid in weight loss. A lot of these publications offer very littler reasoning on how it works, but one video, for example, has over three million views claiming that baking soda boosts your metabolism, burns fat more effectively, the list goes on and on. Lot of recipes online for the tonic. Some call for the simple mixture of one teaspoon of baking soda mixed with a cup of water. Others add in all sorts of ingredients, whether it be lemon juice, grapefruit, apple cider vinegar, a lot of this is.


That would give me a tummy ache I think. But Drew, a lot of them say to do it on an empty stomach too. So on top of everything else, and I guess here's the deal, if you have an empty stomach and it means you haven't had anything to eat, you know, I guess that you'll probably lose some weight. But here's the real deal. There's no real evidence for this. And I love baking soda. We all use baking soda a lot.


For baking. But I don't use baking soda to lose weight. Because it doesn't work. I mean you have to be very careful with these internet hacks. We talk about it all the time. These fake stories, they just, they just go forth and they just find their way all around the internet and people believe them, more so then the true stories. So many are geared toward losing weight. Yes. What I would say is if you're looking to lose weight, a simple tip, I look at this glass as half full, but I do, I drink water, I drink a glass of water before every meal and that alone, in some studies, you may consume 20% fewer calories.



You don't need any special concoction. That tip makes sense. Just the volume itself will help you feel full and by staying hydrated you feel fuller throughout the day. You don't need to put all sorts of crazy ingredients in there that you don't even know what you're doing. So sometimes just keep it simple. Right docs? Absolutely and then I think another one is if you're going out to eat with friends or family, intentionally spoil your appetite before you get there. Like eat some carrots, eat some healthy nuts, or something like that. I agree. On your way and then you won't be as hungry when you get there. And don't show up dehydrated too. A lot of times you feel hungry and sometimes you're just a little bit thirsty.


Parenting 911. She sedates her kid on long flights. Almost a slippery slope. It doesn't feel or sound right. Then. I am always so cold. I'm always hot. New device claims it can act as a personal thermostat. Does it work? This little thing is gonna cool me off? Plus hundreds of videos are out there claiming that you can slim down drinking this common household ingredient. The doctors have the real deal. (upbeat music).

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments