Healthy Food Recipes - 5 High Protein Breakfast Recipes for Weight Loss | Healthy Breakfast Ideas

January 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6NcKh1jzRtM


hey y'all! welcome back to my channel if
you are new here my name is Kayla and welcome so in today's video I'm gonna be
sharing five high-protein breakfast recipes that are gonna keep you full all
morning long and of course I'm gonna throw in some healthy fats into these
recipes because y'all know I love my healthy fats but the healthy fats are
gonna keep you fuller even longer they're gonna help to balance that blood
sugar which is gonna help to avoid cravings and this video is a part of my
healthy meal prep series on my channel if you need a meal prep ideas for
breakfast lunch snack and even dinner options I'm gonna go ahead and leave
that meal prep playlist linked for y'all below but without further ado let's get
started the first recipe is my turkey sausage breakfast casserole
now this one is keto and paleo friendly so the first thing that I like to do is
to go ahead and add all of the seasoning to the ground turkey this is really
going to give it that breakfast sausage flavor so I'm gonna add in some paprika
garlic powder sage sea salt red pepper flakes Italian
seasoning onion powder and black pepper then I'm just going to mix it all
together you want to make sure that the seasoning is fully incorporated into the
turkey and now I'm just gonna cook the turkey
and a skillet over medium heat now one thing that I like to do when I'm cooking
with turkey is to add a little bit of water because turkey is very lean so it
can dry out pretty quickly so yeah adding in a little splash of water will
really helps keep that turkey moist once the turkeys done I'm gonna add in some
chopped kale and I'm gonna continue to cook that until the kale is wilted and
by the way sauteing some chopped greens into your ground meat like this is
really a great way to sneak in some extra greens and fiber
once the turkey is done I'm gonna set it aside and work on the egg mixture in a
mixing bowl I'm gonna add a whole carton of eggs let's go ahead and whisk that
until the egg yolks are fully broken down then I'm gonna add in some full fat
coconut cream sea salt and pepper and I'm just gonna mix that all together
now usually I melt the coconut cream beforehand to avoid the clumps but today
I decided to try it without melting it just to see how it turns out and even
though there were some clumps in the egg mixture it really didn't change the
taste much at all so either way whether you melt it or not it still turns out to
be super delicious now it's time to assemble the casserole dish of course
you want to grease the pan with there's some coconut oil or some avocado oil
then I'm going to add the entire turkey sausage mixture to the bottom of the pan
next I'm going to pour the egg mixture over top now at this point I am going to
add a little bit of organic sprinkled cheese now I don't really eat cheese
that much unless I'm eating something like a breakfast casserole it just makes
it so much better to me but of course if you are strict paleo then you do want to
skip this step now I'm just going to bake the dish at 375 degrees Fahrenheit
for about 40 minutes and it's done now you just want to let it cool for about
10 minutes before serving but this high-protein breakfast casserole is so
so tasty y'all and I highly recommend trying it and of course you can even
prep it in advance for a healthy breakfast meal prep option to serve
throughout the week and next up is my paleo banana protein pancakes and this
one is paleo friendly so I'm going to start by mashing the bananas with a fork
now ideally you do want to get bananas that have a lot of spots on them that's
fully ripe but this is sort of all I had to work with today this was as a ripe as
they got and it actually still turned out good one trick I like to do is to
use a handheld immersion blender to really make sure that those bananas are
pureed and very smooth I found that this makes the texture of the pancakes more
like real pancakes then I'm going to add in two eggs some collagen protein powder which is my
all-time favorite coconut flour vanilla extract baking powder and cinnamon I'm
going to go ahead and mix all of that together until it's fully combined then
I'm going to add in some blueberries and mix that again and now I'm going to
grease a skillet over medium heat with some avocado oil and then just scoop out
as much of the pancake batter that you'd like depending on how big or how small
you want your pancakes to be and I'm just gonna cook the pancakes on each
side until they're fully cooked through and that's it they are done so for my
toppings I'm gonna add some almond butter and bananas and for the syrup I'm
gonna be using organic coconut nectar which is basically a low glycemic nectar
which has a very similar texture to syrup and to be honest I love this stuff
and it tastes just as good as regular syrup next I'm making a simple almond
butter protein-packed chia pudding now this recipe is keto and paleo friendly
so I'm gonna start by adding some unsweetened almond milk to a bowl along
with some almond butter and I'm just gonna mix that with a fork now you will
have some clumping going on with the almond butter but after we marinate it
in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes the almond butter will begin to soften
and easily mix into the chia pudding so you know don't stress about it not
completely being mixed in right now next let's add some low carb sweetener today
I'm using monk fruit along with vanilla extract go ahead and mix that together now let's add the chia seeds and mix it
again and lastly I'm going to add the rest of the almond milk and mix it one
more time now we're gonna place it in refrigerator and let it marinate for
about 30 minutes after 30 minutes you will want to mix it again and by this
time the almond butter will have softened and you can easily just you
know stir everything together and everything should mix in perfectly we're gonna place the chia pudding back
in the refrigerator overnight and whenever you're ready to serve you can
go ahead and add in your protein powder and mix it one last time then get
creative with your toppings today I'm gonna add some cacao nibs blueberries
and almond butter next up is my savory chicken sausage breakfast bowl now this
recipe is keto and paleo friendly first I'm gonna add some coconut oil to a
skillet over medium heat and I'm gonna cook two chicken sausage links if you
guys have never made breakfast bowls they are so easy to whip up and
absolutely delicious and I love it because you can get really creative with
your toppings as you'll see in just a little bit okay so once the chicken
sausage is done I'm going to quickly saute some cauliflower rice until it's
soft and feel free to add some sea salt and pepper next I'm going to saute some
chopped kale until it's slightly wilted and of course you can add more coconut
oil to the skillet if you need to and as you'll notice as I finish sauteing each
vegetable I like to go ahead and transfer it to my serving plate and
lastly I'm going to saute some bell pepper slices and for the remaining toppings I did go
ahead and add a fried egg I'm also gonna add the cooked chicken sausage along
with some avocado and cherry tomatoes and because I didn't individually season
the vegetables while I'm cooking them I am gonna go ahead and sprinkle on a
little bit of sea salt and pepper here and it's ready to go I absolutely love
breakfast bowls right now because not only are they delicious and easy to whip
up but they're a great way to sneak in some vegetables for breakfast and lastly
is my green protein detox smoothie and this movie is paleo friendly so in a
blender I'm gonna add some unsweetened almond milk half of an avocado half of a
banana which by the way you can leave the banana out if you are quito ground
chia seeds collagen protein powder cinnamon almond butter and spinach go
ahead and mix that all up and just like that it is done now I love protein
smoothies because they're just an easy way to get in Green's nutrients fiber
and protein all in one drink okay y'all that is it for today's video
5 high protein breakfast recipes I hope y'all enjoyed it if you're enjoying this
healthy meal prep series be sure to give this video a thumbs up to let me know go
ahead and comment below and let me know which of these recipes you're gonna try
and don't forget to tag me on instagram with your recipe photos I love seeing
y'all recreate my recipes anyway if you haven't subscribed to my channel I'd
love for you to join the family go ahead and hit that subscribe button below and
of course if you're a loyal subscriber which I'm sure most of you are go ahead
and hit the little bell icon to be notified every time I post a new video
and that's it for today I'll see y'all in the next video bye


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments