Healthy Food Recipes - 5 BREAKFASTS FOR WEIGHTLOSS - Lean Muscle Meals

January 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JnQqC8eVED0


Hello. Welcome to Patty's Kitchen. Today we are going to be making five breakfasts three sweet, two savory. They can be meal prepped. You can just make a small portion.
It's really it's up to you. But these are... I don't know. They're pretty good. And when have I ever let you down before? Except for that one time. Oh, this looks unconsumable. Looks like actually a nightmare first bite. Wish me luck. I promise you, this time will not disappoint. Okay, so let's go. We're going to be starting
with overnight protein oats. Yeah, it could be like 10 minutes. You just need them to soak a little bit
or you can eat them raw. That's up to you. I would recommend
you let them soak a little bit, though. Tools that would be good to have a scale for measuring. It's not 100% necessary,
but it is very helpful. So let's get right into it. I am going to be using a jar. You can see there's like
little stickiness around it because this used to be a pickle jar.


So if you like pickles
or things that come in jars, these can second as things that you use later cups. So yeah, we're going to be using the jar ingredient one: Oats. I'm using old fashioned oats. You can also use rolled oats. I wouldn't really recommend quick oats. Half a cup into the jar. Half a cup of oats comes out to about 53 grams. Next: chia seeds. one tablespoon. That is 13 grams. Next: protein powder of choice. I will be using gorilla mode vanilla. You can use whatever you would like. One scoop. That one came out to 30 grams. Now for the liquid, you could use water. I'm going to be using unsweetened
vanilla almond milk.


You can also use a different milk. It's kind of up to you. One cup or... 250 grams holy sh*t All right. Now we've got to mix. I will not lie to you. I usually wouldn't make it in this jar. If you have the lids for these jars, it's
very beneficial because you can just literally shake it. This is how the overnight proats turn out. Very nice. Very lovely. We are going to cover them and put them
in the fridge for at least 10 minutes. 11 minutes later. All right. Finished product. Again, you can top it however you would like. Also reminder, the longer you let it sit,
the thicker it's going to get because the chia seeds will continue to soak in that liquid
and it will get even better. It basically congeals overnight. It's incredible. So this will be like
20 times better tomorrow. next: Very similar, but no oats overnight chia pudding. You can go ahead and put all of these ingredients
directly into your blending mechanism. 90 grams of blueberries. That's about half of a cup. 75 milliliters of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
or milk/beverage of choice. That's about a fourth of a cup.


75 grams of nonfat Greek yogurt. Please stop coming for me with the Greek. It says Greek right here. Okay. Turkish, yogurt,
whatever you want to call it. Take it up with corporate. 75 grams 17 grams of chia seeds. That's about four teaspoons. Once you have all those goodies in there, it's time to blend. Transfer to your jar or don't. That's up to you. Lastly, cover and let it sit in the fridge, preferably overnight,
but at least 10 minutes. Then we're going to come back
and top it with some walnuts and a date.


You can also top it
with whatever you want. If you want to top it with oats, if you want to top it with cereal
or granola, that is up to you. I just topped it off with one date
and ten grams of walnuts. It looks unappetizing, but I swear, it's
basically like a tasty, thick smoothie. Okay. Moving right along to a savory option we are going to be doing...


We are going to we are going to be doing egg white muffin bites kind of like if you've ever had the Starbucks egg muffin bites, similar vibe, except we're making them at home. Step one. Cut your vegetables. alright maybe don't cut it exactly the way I'm cutting it. This isn't Gordon Ramsay. This is Chef Patty. So there should be, you know, explanation enough My eyes! *screams in pain* The Onion. The onion is done. Take your pan and onions into the pan. Next. Cut your bell pepper. I think people usually do it like, oh, whatever.


Honestly, for the onion and the bell pepper, it's just like how much you want in there. I'm just going to do half of a bell pepper. Into the pan. So we're just going to cook these on the pan for about 5 minutes until they're kind of, you know, cooked as that's happening. Let's cut up our spinach. Spinach is cool. If it's difficult for you to eat spinach,
you don't really like it. This next part is going to make it way easier because when you cook it, it gets so tiny, it shrinks down. All right. That looks good to me. Okay.


Now, while that's cooking, we're going to
multitask and also cook our turkey bacon. How many you use kind of depends on the size because these ones are humungosaurous I'm going to use two after your vegetables have been cooking to the point where you like them cooked mine are a little... mine are a little crispy in there. You add the spinach
for a couple of minutes. As you can see, it's already wilted a very fair amount. This is kind of an optional step. But after your bacon is done
cooking, pat some of the fat off, especially if you're using a higher fat bacon like this one really doesn't have very much fat.



But pat the grease and then crumble. Now that our bacon is crumbled, one cup of egg whites mix in your vegetables. Okay, final preparation step: 56 grams or half a cup of nonfat or reduced fat cheese I'm using mozzarella. Spice it with the spices of your choice. I'm going with paprika, salt and garlic powder mix Doesn't that look amazing? It actually doesn't want that bad. It kind of looks like some sort of soup. Anyway, now we're going to transfer
that into muffin tins. Make sure you spray them
first with nonstick spray. My look like bundt cakes.


It doesn't matter the shape. It's all the same. A little bit of left over because I used a lot of vegetables. Whatever. Final step. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176.667 Celsius) for about 30 minutes. They look kind of burnt,
but they're not burned at all. I don't know why it looks like that. I swear they're not burnt Okay. Next, we are going to be doing
eggs and potatoes. I also like doing it with rice,
but I just discovered right now that the cord for the rice
cooker has disappeared. So no rice and
I don't feel like cooking it on the stove. So we're going to do potatoes
because potatoes are awesome. Potatoes. Potatoes. Step one potato. I leave the skin on because that is, like,
the most amazing part. But don't forget to scrub it real well. Clean that tater. how you cut it Really does not matter. I'm going to do.... actually cut them up into little sticks. transfer. While I got my 150 grams of potatoes cooking over there, I'm going to cut up some vegetables. season however you would like. I'm just going to be using
the seasoning I had from before.


So, garlic powder. Paprika. Okay. Next. One cup of egg whites, one fourth
cup of nonfat or reduced fat cheese, and then two of our turkey bacon slices. a fourth cup of the cheese,
which is also 28 grams. Season as you would like. I'm just going to salt it. This, I'm probably just going to scramble up. But if you kind of want to do
like an omelet situation that is on you finished product. Okay, I will admit those are a little bit
burnt, but that's how I like them. Okay? That's how I like them. You don't have to burn them as much. If you don't like them like that,
that's completely fine. You can eat them raw if you would like to. Last but not least, we have banana chocolate chip protein muffins.


All right, let's get right into it. Step one: bowl for mixing. I am quite limited on my bowls. So we're just going to go
with this piece of Tupperware here. Enter 400 grams of banana. That's about three bananas of the size of banana that I had mash Your Bananas. Now that our banana is nice and mashed, enter 200 grams of egg whites. Mix them in there 100 grams of unsweetened... 100 grams of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 45 grams of coconut flour, 90 grams of vanilla protein powder. Again, I'm using gorilla mind. Use whatever you want. 90 grams. That's about three scoops. 45 grams of peanut butter powder. 10 grams baking powder. 12 grams of zero calorie sweetener. I'm using monk fruit. You can also use stevia, and I'm sure there's other kinds too a wee bit of salt. Go ahead and combine everything. Now that we're done mixing, spray your muffin tins. Put the mixture in the muffins tins.


The final step is honestly optional, but we're going to be topping them
with 30 grams of chocolate chips. Now into the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176.667 Celsius) for 25 to 30 minutes. Beautiful. Look at those muffins. Good job. Okay, I'm back. Taste testing the muffins...the egg white bites. Superb. They're amazing. Very good. Very tasty. Very delicious. Very sweet, very sensual, very fulfilling, very satiating. 10/10 the overnight oats that have not been overnight, again, they will be even better the longer you let them sit and you can top them
with whatever you want. I'm topping them with love. Smells like vanilla protein powder. Mmm so good and tasty. This is fire. Hmm. 10/10 The hash mixture. It's been sitting for a little while
as I've been cooking, so it's cold, but, you know.


Still good vegetables charred to an absolute crisp. Just the way I like them. So good. Especially for something like this, where
you're kind of cooking to preference. You ain't got to cook like that. You don't have to burn it
if you don't want to. But that's the way I like it. Very good. Okay, last but certainly not least, muffin time. They're still scorching hot
because I just took them out. But I'm just going to. Oh, okay. Muffin time. These are bomb. These were really successful. 10/10 Okay. And that is it for today. Those are five breakfast ideas
to keep you satiated and fueled and ready to take on the day. Or you can have them as a snack or you can have them as a lunch or a dinner Whatever you want. You can make them in bigger portions
if you would like to meal prep or you can do what I did
and just make like the smaller size.


It's up to you. I hope that you enjoyed. Let me know something else
you might like to see. Just let me know. Okay. Just... Just let me know. Just let me know how it's going. Maybe comment. Let me know what your favorite breakfast is. If you eat breakfast.
If you don't like breakfast. And yeah, don't
forget to, like, subscribe. Comment that breakfast or something else. And I will see you next time. Adios..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments