Healthy Food Recipes - [Trailer] Cooking keto with Kristie, season 1

December 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OcqTY9HCHy4


We're going to make Gumbalaya. Lemon cheese cake fluff. Chicken pot pie. Pizza for breakfast. Summer tomato pie. Yum! Should I knead it like bread? Don't need to be kneaded. This is like the best breakfast ever. I'm getting hungry.
How long is this going to take again? That is faster than delivery
around my house. This is a nice Saturday thing
to do with the kids. Oh, I've been smelling it all morning.
It's delicious, it smells delicious. They won't believe
this is part of your diet food. I'm so tempted, I just want
to take a bite of this right now. Did you all make some pizza for me? Wow! Look at that! So there's no excuses
not to make something like this. And start with butter,
because butter always makes it better. That's it!
Those are all of the ingredients.


Let's get started
and I can tell you all about it as we go..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments