Healthy Food Recipes - The Strongest Weight Loss Drink, a drink that melts belly fat in 7 days

December 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sfKWkurncMA


Assalam o alaikum friend's how are you i here with you ADNAN And you are watching my YT channel food with Adnan today i will bring you
a special drink for losing weight If you use it with the way i tell you let start making it with the help of only Two ingredient's . 1. flaxseed that are full of fiber
and 2nd one is cinnamon and it's improve our immunity system and improve blood circulation in our body take half liter water in the pan and put 2 piece of cinnamon into the pan and one spoon of flaxseed in it and cook it till this water remains half of it take one and half lemon juice in the cup tell me in comment section where are you from watching my video and also tell me what is your weight in comment section this is ready to drink for sweetness you will put a spoon of honey in it don't use sugar use it 2 time in a Day a You will see the results in few days Allow me remember me in your prayers Allah Hafiz please subscribe to my YT channel and press the bell icon for latest update


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments