Healthy Food Recipes - My Top 5 Go To Meals (Easy Keto Meals for Weight Loss)

December 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VnZtRXHCdMY


- When you have go-to meals,
it's easier to stay on track and keep your nutrition plan in check. The great thing about the
Code Red Lifestyle is that meals don't have to be
complicated or fancy. Here are my top go-to meals
that are easy to make, simple and effective, and does the job. To accompany your meals, download my free Code Red Lifestyle
Guide that will help you lose weight with even a busy schedule. (upbeat music) My first go-to meal is Noatmeal. And we call it Noatmeal because
it stands for No Oatmeal, we combine that word. And it's simple, it's
easy, it's delicious. It is, for me, unsweetened
flax milk, chia seeds, flax meal, a little bit of
Stevia and a few other items if I want to throw them in. Maybe I throw in some walnuts, maybe I throw in some berries, maybe I'll throw in some spirulina. And I always add a little
bit of Stevia to sweeten it. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I like mine just a bit sweeter.


Some people heat it up. Some people eat it cold, like me. Some people make them like a mason jar and they actually let it store for a week, and they just eat one every morning. It's totally up to you. See that's the thing about this meal, it's totally flexible. It'll work with your schedule. You could make them up ahead of time or you could eat it right then. The great thing about
chia seeds is they will become gelatinous when you get them wet, and they will bind to toxins
and help move the toxins through your body.


They're great for motility,
they're great to help you poop, let's just be simple. They're great to help you poop, okay? They're very, very high in
fiber and they're excellent. They're what we call wet carbs. My second go-to meal, eggs and bacon. Yep, I know it. Great source of protein,
great source of fat and almost zero carbs and sugar, so it's barely going to
trigger any amount of insulin but it's gonna give you
long lasting satiation.


I love eggs and bacon. Plus, come on, they taste fantastic and you can get them anywhere. My next meal is always
going to be frozen veggies that I steam in the microwave. Remember, there's nothing
wrong with frozen veggies. Don't be turned off by the frozen veggies in the frozen food section. There are a lot of things in that section you shouldn't have, but frozen
veggies are totally fine. So my favorite are brussel
sprouts or broccoli.


I take them home, they
come in 16 ounce bags. I usually put 8 ounces
or so in a container, put some saran wrap over it
and steam it for five minutes. I'll throw some mayo on the top of that, I'll put some albacore in there
or I'll fry up a beef patty. Really, it's so simple. I'm on this kick right now where I like Alaskan Burgers from Costco. They're in the frozen section, they're wild caught salmon
and they're flash frozen, so I find them to be very
convenient and very tasty. I like to put a little
sriracha sauce on it and they fry up in the pan. They're great, they're
easy, they're convenient and they stay frozen so
they'll stay for a long time. Always want to throw a veggie with that.



Remember, always, always,
always get a veggie with every meal. Another item that I like to
make in to a meal is guacamole. My favorite thing is, from Costco, they have these guacamole cups to go. And I think they're made by
Holy Guacamole, I'm not sure. But they're great because
they're in individual cups. You peel it back and there
it is, right there, fresh. It's so good, it's measured out perfectly. It's the perfect serving size. And that, I can put on
all kinds of things.


I can put it on veggies, I
can put it on a beef patty, I can put it on the
salmon patty from Costco. Lots and lots of options. I could always put it on a
big pile of scrambled eggs. Great option. Guacamole is a great source
of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and fat, and that's
always going to keep you satiated for longer, so
that's always a good idea. So Code Red Rebels know
that with every meal, they always want to have a vegetable. I'm not saying you always
have to have a meat, but normally, people choose
the meat and the vegetables. So the meat is the one
that you can change out, but the vegetable, you cannot change out.


That is a non-negotiable,
you're going to have to have a lot of veggies. Veggies are packed with
fiber, packed with nutrients, packed with vitamins and minerals, and it's better for our bodies long term for us to have a lot of
vegetables in our diet. And guess what? It's better for our planet long term. So we're talking about
longer sustainability if you definitely eat a lot of veggies. I'd like to see half that
plate full of veggies. You can add a meat to
it, or you can just add another source of fat like the avocado or macadamia nuts, for example. Code Red Rebels, we eat two meals a day. Very few people can
justify three meals a day. You simply don't need the volume and you don't need to eat that often. Two meals a day is perfect. You're just going to want
to eat when you're hungry, and eat what you want when you want. Don't let society brainwash
you in to believing that breakfast items for breakfast, lunch items for lunch, and
dinner items for dinners. Listen, you eat what
you want, when you want, when it's convenient for you.


If you wake up and the whole
family is eating at 8:00 a.m. and you're not hungry, don't eat. Eat at 11:00 a.m., eat
when you are hungry, eat when it's right for you. Maybe your eating times are
11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Maybe you eat at nine and three. Whatever meal times work for you, that's what you want to do. If you like this video,
give me a thumbs up and better yet, subscribe to my channel. That way, you're informed
when I release a new video. But I want to hear from you. This is a simple question,
this is one you can answer. Put it in the box, tell me, what is your favorite go-to meal? Do you like mine? Are they similar? Put it in the box and I'll
see you on the next video.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments