Healthy Food Recipes - Low Carb Cookies Recipes! Gluten Free & Keto + FREE EBOOK - Mind Over Munch

December 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fge4wrtJbJ4


(upbeat music) - Hey Munchies! Welcome if you're new. I'm Alyssia and I am so
happy to have you here. A few months ago, I did a
low-carb desserts episode and you guys wanted more so now I have cookies. - (groans) Oh these cookies! - Put that cookie down! Now! - I have six cookie recipes
that are low in carbs and low in sugar and if you
stick around til the end I'm gonna show you how
you can get a free PDF with all the recipes.


First up is a classic,
revised chocolate chip. I combine almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in one bowl. In another, I whisk
together melted butter, now I chose grass-fed butter today because that's what a
classic cookie calls for, but if you aren't a fan,
coconut oil is fine. Eggs, Erythritol, or a
low-carb granulated sweetener of your choice, and vanilla extract. I stir the dry into the wet and then I can mix in
sugar-free chocolate chips, or you could use cacao nibs if you really wanted
to boost the nutrition.


Transfer scoops of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment. Slightly flatten with your hand and bake until the edges begin to brown and allow to cool before enjoying. Holy moly! Buttery, soft, and a
tad cakey in the middle with a crisp edge and a nice
balance of salty and sweet. That almond flour provides a
nice nutty taste that I love and I think you will too. (suspenseful music) How about another classic? Peanut butter. This one is so easy because
it has just a few ingredients and some of you may have
seen recipes like this before but what you may not have realized is it's actually so easy
to make it low-carb. Combine peanut butter,
a low-carb sweetener, and I recommend using a powdered sweeter, if you don't have one,
you can just blend up regular granulated sweetener in a blender. Along with an egg and salt if your peanut butter isn't salted. Mix it up. I prefer my hand mixer for this dough. And then scoop out the dough and transfer to your baking sheet. For the classic look, I use a fork to create the crisscross pattern and press those babies down.


Bake them up but don't
let them brown too much. They will burn quickly. Then you can transfer to
your baking rack and cool. If you are a peanut butter cookie fan, these will not disappoint. They've got a crisp
edge and a softer middle with a very potent peanut butter flavor since there's not much else
to them ingredients wise. If you are noticing that these
cookies seem higher in fat, you are correct! That is because typically
take one macronutrient out, like carbs, you gotta add
another back in, like fat. And that's the way the cookie crumbles. If you wanna learn more
about a low-carb lifestyle, check out my Keto 101 video. We're taking that recipe to the next level and making a low-carb double
chocolate chunk cookie. I combine almond or any
nut butter you prefer, two eggs, cocoa powder,
powdered sweetener, baking powder and salt if
needed with a hand mixer.


Stir in some dark chocolate chunks, sugar-free if preferred. Dollop that dough. Press down a bit and bake in the oven. Again, cool on a baking
rack before enjoying. (static) - We interrupt your regularly
scheduled programming to bring you an urgent announcement. It is time for you to subscribe. Not only that, but you must hit the bell. If you do not hit the bell, you will not be notified of new videos. I repeat, you will not be notified (static) - [Alyssia] Almond is a milder nut butter, so it pairs well with the
cocoa without overpowering it. This is definitely a
double chocolate cookie, Dense and fudge-y. Were going to the opposite side of the chocolate spectrum this time with one of my personal favorite classics: a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. What is your favorite cookie? Let me know in the comments below. First, I've gotta make
my white chocolate chips. This is a tough one for low carb because there aren't really
any white chocolate chips that are sugar free or low carb on the market that I know about.


If you do know about them, let me know. Either way, I'm showing you
how to make your own now. Melt down cacao butter and coconut oil, add that to a blender with
dry whole milk powder, powdered sweetener and a pinch of salt. Use a baster or syringe to transfer to your chocolate chip
molds or a bar mold is fine. And then refrigerate until hardened. Pop those babies out and
then store in the freezer until you're ready to use. For the cookie, I combine almond flour, baking soda, baking powder
and salt in one bowl. And butter, eggs, sweetener,
and vanilla in another. I add the dry to the wet. And then can stir in my
chopped macadamia nuts. Once I have the dough, I
dollop on to the baking sheet. And press.


But wait, what about the white chocolate? Because these melt quickly, you'll want to add them
to your cookies frozen. I just throw them on top last minute before they go in the oven. Bake those babies up and
observe and acknowledge how great you are for making
such a delicious cookie. (whooshing) Macadamia and white chocolate
means salty and sweet together, a perfect cookie
pairing in my opinion. Soft in the middle, a crispy edge, and the almond flour makes it extra nutty. We've done a lot of cooking so far. What about a no bake cookie? Do you want a no bake cookie recipe? If you do, thumbs up. Okay, so you know I'm
gonna give it to ya anyway, but the least you can do is
give me a dang thumbs up. (static) I add unsweetened coconut
shreds, coconut oil, liquid sweetener of choice,
I'm using a liquid fiber syrup that I will link in the description, but you can use any liquid sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix it super well. And then use damp hands to
form into your cookie shapes.


Let those babies firm up in the fridge. Say what? These are a bit addicting,
so it may be best to keep them frozen and thaw
out when you're ready to eat. Okay, I've got one more today. Last but not least: shortbread
cookies low carb edition. These are so easy. Combine butter and
sweetener with a hand mixer. Add in vanilla and salt,
then you can beat in your almond flour,
about a third at a time. If the dough ends up too crumbly or dry, consider adding one more
table spoon of melted butter. Scoop out compressed spoonfuls of dough, form them into your cookie
shape, and add to a cookie sheet. Flatten slightly on top. These won't spread much, so
flatten them before they go in. Bake in the oven until the
edges are golden brown. Cool completely on the
tray before serving. Holy Toledo! These actually taste just
like a shortbread cookie. Not too dry or dense, buttery, not a biscuit, but truly a cookie. I hope you enjoyed these. If you want easy access
to these, I have a, (whooshing) I have a free PDF for my
newsletter subscribers.


If you are already subscribed, you already got the email with the link. But if you aren't already subscribed, go subscribe at
mindovermunch.com for free, and you'll get that eBook
to your inbox for free. I'll see you next week, and remember, especially when it comes to cookies, it's- - It's all a matter of mind over munch.


(beep) - [Alyssia] Oh, oh hi..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments